Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Actress Kim Goeun shares her best smile on her way to Paris for overseas schedule!

8393f16ecb48be0067bb3aaa1f0eb8a7.jpg

Actress Kim Goeun shares her best smile on her way to Paris for overseas schedule!

Capture.PNG

naver

netizen comments :

(+162,-30) I really like the way she smile.

(+70,-13) So charming~~ Feeling like actress~

(+74,-19) What a pretty smile.

(+34,-1) You're so charming and pretty~ You look so pure and lovely~  I'm looking forward to all the drama and films I'm going to see next year!

(+48,-19) The atmosphere goddess!

(+36,-11) Pretty smile!

Cr Story Kpop

• Like 2

Kim Go Eun IG update on 10/10/19

Spoiler

JMSolution TVC Making Film

Spoiler

Tune In Love to have its European premiere at the London East Asia Film Festival 2019 on Nov 3. KGE will be filming her new drama The King The Eternal Monarch and won’t be able to attend.

Older article 9/24/2019

Romance film 'Tune in for Love' hits 1.2 million in ticket sales

Spoiler

optimize

Yoo Yeol, a popular radio DJ in the 1990s, appears on a KBS television morning talk show after a recent film involving his radio music program gained popularity. Korea Times file

"Tune in for Love," a romance film featuring Jung Hae-in and Kim Go-eun, surpassed 1.2 million in ticket sales Monday ― just 23 days after its preview. 

This movie is about the love story of Hyun-woo, played by Jung, and Mi-soo by Kim, set in the 1990s. Their relationship evolves with the top radio music program "Yoo Yeol's Music Album." DJ Yoo Yeol hosted the program from 1994 to 2007.

Thanks to the film's popularity, Yoo was invited to appear on KBS1 TV's morning talk show "Morning Garden," saying: "I have watched this film seven times and it was an honor to join the two protagonists onstage during the preview." 

The film is available on a variety of video-on-demand (VOD) services from today.

cr The Korea Times

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Lee Min Ho And Kim Go Eun’s Upcoming Fantasy Drama Begins Filming

94247ff0feaf4241beff5f619e429c41.jpeg?s=

Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun’s new drama “The King: The Eternal Monarch” (literal title) has started filming!

Written by Kim Eun Sook, “The King: The Eternal Monarch” is about two parallel universes of a monarchy and a democracy. Lee Min Ho will play Emperor Lee Gon, who tries to close the door between the two worlds, while Kim Go Eun will take on the role of detective Jung Tae Eul, who works with the emperor to protect people’s lives.

Sports Kyunghyang reported that the upcoming SBS drama began filming on October 24 in North Chungcheong Province at one of the main sets for the drama.

The set is a two-story house with a spacious backyard that has a large gingko tree and a sign that says, “Heroes Taekwondo Studio.” This setting is said to be the home of Kim Go Eun’s character.

“The King: The Eternal Monarch” is scheduled to conclude filming in early 2020 and premiere within the first half of the year via SBS.

Cr Soompi

Spoiler
Blurry picture of KGE in 2nd photo

• Like 1

First Filming Day Commences For Lee Min Ho & Kim Go Eun Starrer “The King: The Eternal Monarch”

75271410_10156235806775672_8820750197526

CAMERAS HAVE STARTED ROLLING FOR THE KING: THE ETERNAL MONARCH.

Lead actors Lee Min Ho and Kim Go Eun started filming for the historical drama on October 24. Slated for broadcast in 2020, the first shooting day was in a village in Chungcheongbuk-do. This will serve as one of their main shooting locations.

73364313_10156235807040672_7136970666414

The shooting site in particular is a two story house that has a large courtyard. In addition, a signboard that says “Hero Ho-Ho Girl Taekwondo” was spotted onsite. The production crew installed this sign. It’s assumed that this location will be the home of Kim Go Eun’s character, Detective Jung Tae Eul.

l_2019102502001083200236472-e15719646052

The house features a tall ginkgo tree that stands in a corner of the large courtyard. It was said that “The House with the Ginkgo Tree” was selected by the producers themselves. In particular, the ginkgo tree will be vital to the story. Because the target broadcast date is in 2020, it is expected that filming should be completed by the first half of next year.

The King: The Eternal Monarch will be Lee’s comeback drama after his military enlistment discharge in April 2019. Meanwhile, Kim recently starred in Yoo Yeol’s Music Album with actor Jung Hae In. Kim Eun Sook pens the drama, so this serves as her reunion drama with Lee. They worked together in the 2013 SBS drama The Heirs.

The story centers around Lee’s dual roles, Lee Gon. In one realm, he will be a Korean emperor who tries to close the door to the devil. In the parallel world, Kim’s character Tae Eul struggles to protect the people she loves from the devil. To add to the two stars, Woo Do Hwan, Lee Jung Jin, Kim Kyung Nam and Jung Eun Chae have all joined the cast of the drama.

The King: Monarch of Eternity will premiere on SBS in 2020.

SOURCE: Sports Khan

Cr Hello Kpop

[SBS Star] Kim Go-eun & Lee Minho Reportedly Begin Shooting Their Upcoming Romance Drama

Spoiler
201367438_500.jpg

Actress Kim Go-eun and actor Lee Minho reportedly have begun shooting their upcoming drama.

In the afternoon of October 24, media outlet Sports Kyunghyang reported that the team of 'The King: the Eternal Monarch' (literal translation) has kicked off their shooting earlier in the day.

The report stated that the shooting took place at one small village in Chungcheongbuk-do.

201367435_500.jpg

'The King: the Eternal Monarch' is a SBS' upcoming fantasy romance drama starring Kim Go-eun and Lee Minho, which tackles the subject of an alternate reality.

In one world, the Emperor of the Korean Empire 'Lee Gon' (Lee Minho) seeks to keep the door to an alternate reality closed, while in the other, a detective of the Republic of Korea 'Jung Tae-eul' (Kim Go-eun) tries to keep the door open in order to protect her life and everyone she loves.

In addition to playing the role of 'Jung Tae-eul' living in the Republic of Korea, Kim Go-eun will also act as 'Luna', a criminal who lives in the Korean Empire.

201367436_500.jpg

Director Baik Sang-hoon, who directed the 2016 mega-hit drama 'The Descendants of the Sun', is going to be directing 'The King: the Eternal Monarch'.

The drama is written by famous screenplay writer Kim Eun-sook; she is known for writing 'Secret Garden' (2010), 'The Heirs' (2013), 'The Descendants of the Sun' (2016), 'Guardian: the Lonely and Great God' (2016) and many more.

201367437_500.jpg

It will be the second time for Kim Go-eun to be teaming up with Kim Eun-sook after 'Guardian: the Lonely and Great God'.

It goes the same for Lee Minho, since he previously has worked with the writer for 'The Heirs'.

'The King: the Eternal Monarch' is set to be broadcast in the first half of 2020.

(Credit= 'actorleeminho' 'ggonekim' Instagram)

Cr SBS Star

More pictures of shooting site

Spoiler

• Like 1

With deepest condolences to Kim Go Eun on the passing of her grandmother. She had lived with and was very close to her grandmother. On Saturday, she updated her IG with the caption "I Love You".  I hope she will be able to get through this difficult time surrounded by love and support from family and friends. Stay strong and healthy, Ggone!

Spoiler

Her brother's IG update

D2h9KHTVAAAnhFy.jpg

D2h9KHUUYAAdOVI.jpg

15977266_1224037360976774_79182597734446

15965955_1224037380976772_69024652131734

KGE updated her IG on Tuesday 10/29 with another tribute to her grandmother. Our deepest condolences to you and your family. May she rest in peace.

Added to added Papa Kim’s IG update

Edited by ucylucy
Added new IG post
  • Like 1

Condolences to KGE and her family.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Was this posted?

Today. She looks in good spirits

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

This is one of her best photoshoot ever. She looks very sharp and fierce in all the photos.  I especially love the photos where part of her face is cover in silhouette. 

Some screenshots from the highlight reel cuz she looks so beautiful!

EJ48BOtXsAA2qt6.jpg

Spoiler

EJ47989W4AElygH.jpg

EJ47_dwX0AAxQLb.jpg

EJ48CZRW4AAhnoY.jpg

EJ48cvLWsAIiz0A.jpg

EJp6gVkXUAADCwH.jpg

Cr via @EeAfL0epTapOqn5

Finally some sightings of KGE filming. She has bangs!!

EJ6M9d4WoAAkpwn.jpg

Cr via @kimgoeuntr

EJ4tIRxWkAI7tWN.jpg

Spoiler

EJ4p3G2X0AIZP-B.jpg

Cr via @kimgoeuntr

EJ5uBZjXYAEi27f.jpg

EJ5uDGyW4AEzr3z.jpg

EJ5uFXZXkAA5D_V.jpg

cr via @EeAfL0epTapOqn5

EJ02X61UUAMJ6SX.jpg

EJ07P3mVUAE3jLK.jpg

Cr via @goeunsluvr

As Luna in the drama?

Spoiler

EJQ0zz_WsAYY9DP.jpg

Cr  via @kimgoeuntr

filming on  11/22

Spoiler

Edited by ucylucy
  • Like 1

Kim Go Eun is on the cover of Marie Claire Taiwan December 2019 issue! This is her second magazine cover for this month, including Harper Bazaars December 2019.  She looks as always flawlessly beautiful!

EKnD41BVAAAWmVH.jpg

5DE0E2AB65B6A1575019179.jpeg

Spoiler

5DE0E2A0A57C11575019168.jpeg

5DE0E2B64F1431575019190.jpeg

5DE0E2C2157C01575019202.jpeg

Spoiler

5DE0E2D9183951575019225.jpeg

5DE0E2E6012FE1575019238.jpeg

Spoiler

5DE0E2FF3049F1575019263.jpeg

5DE0E314776831575019284.jpeg

5DE0E32D0A48E1575019309.jpeg

Cr Marie Claire TW

(Article roughly translate using Google Chrome)

Kim Go Eun: "Instead of emphasizing one of your shortcomings and feeling low, it is better to look at other advantages of yourself."

She love diving and love to sing KTV. At the age of 21, she won the best new actress of the Korean Blue Dragon Film Awards. The popular Kim Go Eun of “Goblin" is not only warm, not only a broad heart, but also very brave.

October in Seoul, the breezy wind swept down from the rolling mountains, the clouds covered the sky close to noon, and it was 12:30 in 15 minutes. We had missed the originally agreed time, just as we are worried for the limited number of hours worked, pretty soon, surrounded by the staff, Jin Gaoyin finally appeared in the dressing room, and the person beside her explained that she had just tried the base makeup with the photographer on the shooting roof, which showed the care and professional of the entire team. She grinned and tried to say in Chinese, which can be pieced together in her memory, "Hello, I'm Jin Gaoyin."

In the 2012 film "Yin Jiao”, Jin gaoyin, who is only 21 years old, stands out from the 300 people selected. with her angelic face and hot emotions, she subverts the flow of desire in the adult world and parachutes in the harsh conditions of the Korean film scene and stands on the podium. She exuded a glorious face and was firmly remembered.

Spoiler

After several years of polishing, with the actor's keen perspective, seeing through the heart of the human character, the weight of life deduced with a light attitude can exceed the imagination every time. The TV show's cross-border challenge, starting with "Cheese Trap", and performing with a beautiful male partner, she has to bear the pressure of ratings, good or bad public opinion; "Lonely and Splendid God" in the same year " "Goblin’s Bride" has become one of her most successful characters. Although it has been three years since the end of the broadcast, there are childish milk sounds in her mouth, and she naively says "Saranghyeo ", the love scene with Maple Red as the background. People still talk about it.

From ordinary to extraordinary

Jin Gaoyin's life background is very special. When she was in elementary school and middle school, she lived in Miyun District, Beijing, and learned Chinese. At that time, there was a lake near her home and her life was simple. She liked riding horses and playing with puppies. She also loved Chinese food such as plums and hot pot. Under the influence of her film lover dad, she even watched Chen Kaige's "With You" more than 20 times.

It wasn't until she returned to Korea to study and performed "Yin Jiao" that she started her acting career. She said, "I always feel that I am an ordinary person. From the time I was a student to now, whether in appearance or personality, there has been almost no change. I just work hard for the dream and life just like everyone else."

In fact, she has an inclusive atmosphere. She maintains an open attitude towards anything new, and can naturally unload the atrium with others. Maybe because of this, she can have such a broad mind. Change, to accept a different life into your own life, can also be more burdenless and more enthusiastic to interpret the desire in your heart. "For me, in different identities, I naturally show that part of charm."

Can it be better after Goblin?

The charm of Jin Gaoyin is not only in acting, but also in shooting. This day seems to be a shooting day exclusively for Jin Gaoyin. She stands in front of the setting, and the clouds accumulate and spread out. She comes with background music, and the sun shines on the cloth curtain. Her smile is very beautiful, and her bright, long hair is fairer, even the Korean team that has been around for a long time can not help but admire.

Although Jin Gaoyin looks confident and charismatic today, but from the whispers of work and industry evaluations, can she make another peak after the success of "Goblin"? Facing these public opinions, she stepped out with courage.

She said, "When I look at my performance, I have a negative feeling in my heart. I always feel that there is no climax in my career. Except for" Goblin "(laughs), but I told myself that the result should not be. The most important thing is to enjoy the process. If you keep paying attention to the results, it is easy to make mistakes. I will never say that my works are all good. If the response is not good, as an actor, I should also bear Responsibility, this emotion is two-sided. "

She continued: "So I said, instead of highlighting one of my shortcomings, when you feel low, it's better to look at other advantages of yourself!"

Pursue positive energy for breakthrough

Korean media like to use "watching because of trust" to praise popular actors and actresses, and Jin Gaoyin herself said: "My goal is to become an actor that viewers can trust."

Chivalrous girls, village aunts, killers, prosecutors, all types of characters are readily available. Jin Gaoyin will not avoid certain performances because of her image of jealousy. In her life dictionary, there seems to be nothing that can or cannot, but only wants to break through. There is also an option to definitely break through, "I played the first actress in my early 20s, and I wanted to constantly challenge myself. If I stay in the comfort zone, there will be no room for improvement. Before 30 years old, I think Try to try different roles as much as possible, don't like to be content with the status quo, take a path you haven't gone through, encourage yourself to be brave, and don't be afraid to try new things. "

She was not limited by the success of "Ghost" and limited her development. "It's a good thing to be encouraged a lot. The path you've accumulated will always find your shortcomings. This is the way you perform, and you can make up for it. The weak part of the last time is this series of continuous processes. The perfection is still farther away. Never be satisfied with yourself. "

Warm girl

The movie "A Pleasant Music Album" once again engaged with "Warm Baby" Ding Haiyin. The unforgettable love, from the 10th generation to the 30th generation, even if it is not online at the Taiwan Academy, the discussion of good word of mouth is still alive on social media. Ding Haiyin once said, "Although in" Goblin ", the two have a small number of plays, and Jin Gaoyin always has a full schedule, there is almost no time to talk about each other's feelings. I hope to meet him at work in the future. "Those words stayed in Ding's heart for a long time and made him grateful.

Sure enough, the two met again, probably from the tacit understanding of "Goblin", so the two filmed the movie and hit it off. Jin Gaoyin also believed that if they can think of the partner actor, there will be no spark. They know each other and believe in each other. When they encounter difficulties in filming, they will also help each other to complete. Indeed, Jin Gaoyin has such charm and can clearly feel her warmth and intimateness.

"It was a very pure love story. We faithfully presented the truest look of love. There are expectations, losses, and profound endings. I believe that all feelings are the same. It can pass through all words, believe The audience in Taiwan can feel the same. "Jin Gaoyin narrowed her eyes and strongly recommended to us.

New work with Lee Min Ho

It is undeniable that she is indeed a lucky girl. She can always be paired with the popular online handsome Ouba as a CP. After Park Haijin, Kong Liu, and Ding Haiyin, next year's TV series "The King: Forever Lord" is expected to be male. The protagonist Lee Min-ho bids farewell to the return of the military and is the first work of the gold medal writer Kim Yin-suk. After "Goblin", she is about to bomb the TV circle again. Korean drama fans all over the world are looking forward to it.

As the heroine, she said that no pressure is absolutely deceiving, right? Where is the current progress? She made a zipper action, she dangled her appetite, and her tone was quite strict. "Official shooting will start tomorrow. As for the rest, it is a secret, an unspeakable secret (laughs)."

It was five o'clock in the afternoon, and in the four hours she spent with her, well as her theatrical work, there was no room for it. In the early autumn of Seoul, the sky was dark and fast, and the moon radiated a silvery white light."Even if only a dozen degrees of temperature, the heart is warm, she once again embarked on their own Flower Road, the car taillights disappeared in the alley, we have returned to their lives, but those memories of a few hours lightly written in the heart, never forget."

The time was five o'clock in the afternoon, and the four hours I spent with her, well as her theatrical work, there was no room for it. In the early autumn of Seoul, the sky was very dark. The moon glowed silver and white, and said goodbye to Jin Gaoyin outside the studio. She shook the hands of each Taiwanese staff member and said in Chinese again, "Thank you Thank you very much, see you next time. "Even with a temperature of only ten degrees, her heart was warm. She embarked on her own flower road again. After the car tail lights disappeared at the alley, we all returned to our lives. But the memories of those hours were written in my heart, and I will never forget.

Edited by ucylucy
  • Love 1

Finally found the Harper Bazaar’s article. Very rough translation using Papago Naver Translator and Google Chrome

Time for Kim Go Eun to get hot.

I asked Kim Go Eun about the time of the year. After a sad eye, then laughed with wrinkles on her nose, then fell into deep thought again.

Q: Instead of shooting a drama, you're shooting a photo shoot. Isn't it hard to make this transition? 

A:It would be hard if the work overlaps with each other,  but photo shoots are fine. Especially, it's fun to be a Chanel Ambassador. I look like myself, but I feel like I'm someone else in this outfit. I feel like I'm being given a character in each outfit. It's really fun for an actor. 

Q: How about Kim Go-eun when she's not doing anything? How do you spend such free time? 

A: I try not to think that I have to do something. When I work as an actor, I'm very obsessive, so it's really important for me to do well, so I invest a lot of time. That's why I feel like I'm left at home in other times.

4a268aaf-eb30-4b4e-a084-15284107170f.jpg

Q: I've seen an interview that said I wanted to be a person who separates work from life. How are you doing? 

A:Yes. I think that's how I'll be able to do this for a long, healthy time. So I try not to think about my career as an actor too special, and I try not to give it too much meaning. It's like people with jobs are trying to separate their work. 

Q: Even now, I meet and interview with work, but I also wonder a lot about everyday life. What do you think most often when you are alone these days? 

A: My grandmother passed away a few days ago. I think I'm thinking about my grandmother a lot.  I've defended myself, and after going through that process, I'm not really defining anything, but I've really thought about living a happier life. I was greedy at work and always lived a fierce life, but I really wanted to live a happier life.  It's not as easy as it sounds, but I think I've become a little more assertive these days.

2803b6c9-586b-48a4-aee1-d7f0a1c57a7c.jpg

Q:If someone says, "You need to be ambitious to succeed, to be more ambitious," what would you say? 

A: (Laughs) Everyone has different standards of happiness, and even I have different priorities every day. I think it's more important to keep looking at what I think is important and what's happy for me. 

Q: Suddenly, I wonder when Kim Go-eun's favorite time of the day is. 

I like it at sunset. I like the atmosphere when it's going to be early in the evening. I don't know why I like it, but I feel comfortable then. The actor's job is not scheduled for work and sometimes he ends in the morning when he shoots at night, but he falls asleep. I wake up and I feel so sad at night again. I'm happy to wake up at sunset.

b4b0e22a-5e94-43b2-b6c8-508801e3116d.jpg

Spoiler

(Google translate: I like it at sunset. I like the atmosphere when it's going to be a little early evening. I'm not sure why it's good, but then I feel comfortable. Actor's job isn't regular, and when he takes night shots, he ends up in the morning. I'm happy to open my eyes at sunset.)

Q: Did you ever have a moment in your life that made you feel the same? 

A: That's what I remember from the very small moments. The happiness from trivial things is most memorable over time. For example, when my family and I drank a glass of soju together with my mom, dad and brother. With a bite of tripe and a drink of soju, I remember that this was happiness. 

Q: What time and memory do you think will remain this year? 

A:I was diligent as an actor and as an individual. When I came back from the US, I worked hard to promote the movie. I filmed a movie in the meantime, I was filming a drama, and I've never done so many works in a year. I thought I was very diligent. And ... I keep crying because I think of my grandmother.

1e17895d-3b39-4933-b467-dde7a19ad3c6.jpg

Q: Is Kim Go-eun a good choice? How about being an actor?

A: I want to express my feelings during that period. If there's a story, I'll challenge you. I'm not sure if I like watching the work. But I think each actor has his own way. Shouldn't there be an actor like me?(Laughs) <Globin> and <The vicissitudes>...Just as I don't have any role restrictions on me, I think directors give me roles without any limitations.

Q: I saw director Lee Joon-ik say in an interview about Kim Go-eun's performance, “There is a naivete of innocence.”

A: (Laughs) I think you just said something nice. Before I go to the shoot, I beat myself up but once I go to the shooting scene, I always try to enjoy my work, no matter how serious it is. The atmosphere at the scene is very important.

a077ca9a-84fa-4ed1-bc66-79fe21c6f642.jpg

Q: When you think of Kim Go Eun, Kim Go-eun's unique smile comes to mind first. Is it normal? 

A: Well, I've heard a lot about the huge gap. The gap between normal and angry is too big. They're saying it'll calm down. 

Q: Kim Go-eun, who is angry, is really not used to it. 

A: I'm sure the public doesn't know. I'm not sure how to show my personality in public. I can't show myself comfortably in front of the camera, regardless of whether I'm on a variety show or not. Only the people who are with me know who I am. 

Q: What's the most frequently heard word in private these days? 

A: "I'm going to die because of you, it's funny."

7101c652-88b9-4a6e-8b91-9f9aa9e8f2a1.jpg

Q:Are you greedy for gag? 

No, I think my accent is a bit funny. Do I have to say that I like the way I talk? Breathing is important. When I was filming earlier, I wore a sleeve shirt. I said, "I thought it was an F/W shoot, but how did I know I'd take it off?" And when I said, "I want to eat rice with my fist."(laughs)

Q: I think it would be fun to do an interview for a longer 

A:I wish there was such a culture in Korea. If you're interviewing, you spend a day in Hollywood as if you were dating a reporter. We keep talking. If you drink, eat, and edit the stories together, I think that's the real interview

Q: Looking back, has Kim Go-eun changed a lot? 

A: In the old days, my dream of being an actor was a hundred percent professional, so if being good at acting was the top ninety in my life, I'm not. But when I have to act, I want to work with a sense of responsibility. When asked what kind of actor you want to be, you always say you want to be a good actor, but the meaning of that will change from poem to poem. The definition of a good actor is, "Oh, I want to see something" when the actor comes out. I have actors like that and they say, "Oh, I've got an actor." I hope to be an actor who can give me that feeling someday.

Cr Harper's Bazaar

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

• Guest changed the title to Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama: The King - The Monarch of Eternity
  • 3 weeks later...