Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

July 17, 2017

Kim Go Eun Will Be Joining Lee Byung Hun's Agency

Source: Naver.com via HanCinema.net

photo868407.jpg

Actress Kim Go Eun decided to fly away to another nest. As her contract comes to an end with her current agency, HODU&U Entertainment Co.,Ltd, the news was released that she won't be re-signing and moving her agency to the BH Entertainment.

Some of the netizens commented that the decision may have been influenced by her breakup with actor Shin Ha Kyun, who's also under the HODU&U Entertainment. However, many seems to be giving the actress thumbs up for this decision since BH Entertainment have a better rating for taking care of their actors/actresses.  

BH Entertainment's artists consist of some bigshots such as actor Lee Byung Hun, Ko Soo, Jin Goo, actress Han Hyo Joo, Han Ga In, Han Ji Min, and many more. It is much anticipated what synergy it will bring when this big agency and our beloved actress Kim Go Eun work together.

By. Lily Lee

• Like 3

Kim Go Eun leaves Hodu, joins BH Entertainment

0002630462_001_20170717174114256.jpg
Naver 

[+2987, -152] I knew she wouldn't renew

---> [+1035, -20] of course she won't stay in the same agency as Shin Ha Kyun now

---> [+519, -11] Hodu is a nice agency, full of great actors and they're loyal. Shin Ha Kyun would  never leave. 

[+1988, -298] She's better suited here

[+1421, -236] This is better because at Hodu they have too many actors and didn't manage her well

[+1766, -426] I hope you do well wherever you go

[+417, -86] Be careful... In this agency, there's a man you should be careful of
(BH Entertainment is home to Memories of The Sword co-star Lee Byung Hun)

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

PARK JUNG MIN & KIM GO EUN CONFIRMED AS LEADS FOR DIRECTOR LEE JOON IK'S NEW MOVIE 'BYEONSAN'

/ 5:19 PM
2017081401001288400093941_20170814081611282.jpg

Naver - Sports Chosun: Park Jung Min x Kim Go Eun, Confirmed as leads for Director Lee Joon Ik's new movie 'Byeonsan'

1. [+307, -22] Finally, Park Jung Min!

2. [+218, -18] Park Jung Min's acting in Dongju as Song Mong Gyu is deeply embedded in my mind. I think he will become a famous actor.

3. [+231, -53] If Lee Joon Ik is the director I will trust him. Kim Go Eun is good at acting as well.

4. [+122, -17] I trust Lee Joon Ik's movies

5. [+87, -11] I was impressed by Dongju and Anarchist from Colony. I will be looking forward to this.

6. [+39, -8] It looks like Director Lee Joon Ik likes Park Jung Min

7. [+18, -2] I'm a fan of Director Lee Joon Ik, Please make another good movie that when you watch it It make your think of something^^

8. [+23, -4] I was waiting for the news of Kim Go Eun's next project, I'm totally looking forward to this!!!

9. [+17, -1] Director Lee Joon Ik, Please make another amazing work

10. [+21, -4] I praise the male actor and director Lee Joon Ik, I'm not a fan of Kim Go Eun but i'm looking forward to see her in the screen after a long time. I will be looking forward to a good acting

• Like 2

Kim Go Eun And Park Jung Min Confirmed To Star As Leads Of Upcoming Film

Kim-Go-Eun-Park-Jung-Min.jpg

Kim Go Eun and Park Jung Min will be meeting in a new movie!

On August 14, it was confirmed that the actors will be starring as the leads of film “Byeon San” (Byeon Mountain). This is the 13th project by director Lee Joon Ik, who previously created several hits including “The King and the Clown,” “Dongju: The Portrait of a Poet,” and “Anarchist from Colony.”

“Byeonsan” is about rapper Hak Soo (Park Jung Min) who returns to his hometown and reunites with his elementary schoolmate Sun Mi (Kim Go Eun). The film will use the unique theme of hip hop to bring a comical yet touching story.

Director Lee Joon Ik explained regarding the lead actors, “Park Jung Min and Kim Go Eun both left strong impressions on me since their debut projects, so I was confident of their acting skills. It is perfect casting for Byeonsan.”

Park Jung Min, who also worked with the director on “Dongju: The Portrait of a Poet,” commented, “As an actor, I believe that receiving another opportunity from a director is an extremely happy occurrence. Working with director Lee Joon Ik was especially fun and special, so I am excited and looking forward to it again.”

Kim Go Eun added, “I have been a fan of director Lee Joon Ik for a long time, so I am glad to be able to work with him through this project. I think having lots of conversations together about the film will provide an opportunity for me to grow further as an actor. Please look forward to it.”

“Byeonsan” is scheduled to begin filming in fall of this year.

Source (1)

Cr Soompi

• Like 2

Kim Go-eun poses in Paris

Actress Kim Go-eun posed in Paris in the grounds of an old castle.

In recent photos featured in a style magazine, Kim flaunts her classic and feminine aura by sporting different lipstick colors. 

In one photo, Kim is seen basking under the warm sunlight, clad in a dark off-shoulder shirt. She also featured a stylish fall makeup by pairing her smoky eye makeup with a brown-toned lipstick. 

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170821

Spoiler

The actress debuted with the award-winning 2012 film “A Muse,” which shot her to stardom. She recently played a lead female role in tvN’s megahit drama “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.”

By Hong Dam-young (lotus@heraldcorp.com) 

Cr Kpopherald

KGE at Hi Cut photo shoot in Paris

Cr stylist_eel IG

DHwAjVkUMAEPdGD.jpg

Cr Pebble_0 twitter

HIGH CUT x LANCÔME (cr 金高銀台灣後援會 Kim Go Eun Taiwan Fan Club)

20664133_798350267013000_875292388295807

• Like 2

KIM Go-eun and PARK Jung-min Head to BYEONSAN for LEE Joon-ik

by Pierce Conran /  Aug 21, 2017

• DHcMZiQCrSZvggJkfHkl.png
  • Never one to idle between projects, Director LEE Joon-ik will be back on set in the fall, as young actorsKIM Go-eun and PARK Jung-min join him for his Anarchist from Colony follow-up Byeonsan. The 13th feature project from the hit filmmaker is a return to present-day narratives after three successive period dramas.

Byeonsan (a Korean title which simply means Byeon Mountain) features a young rapper (PARK) who takes a trip back to his hometown where he reconnects with his elementary school classmate (KIM).

Following her debut in Eungyo in 2012, KIM has become one of the most sought after young stars in the business, and has since headlined projects such as Coin Locker Girl (2015) and Memories of the Sword (2015).

After making his name in the indie scene, PARK became visible to wider audiences, notably through his scene-stealing role in LEE’s DONGJU: The Portrait of A Poet, for which he earned several Best New Actor accolades in Korea.

Regarding his choice to cast KIM and PARK, Director LEE stated that he has admired both actors since their debuts and believes that they are a perfect fit for Byeonsan.

LEE, Korea’s leading purveyor of period-set films, once held the title of most successful Korean film of all time, when his Joseon Era comedy-drama King And The Clown scaled the record books back in 2005. In recent years he’s made the The Throne (2015) and the lower-budget Colonial Era films DONGJU: The Portrait of A Poet and Anarchist from Colony.

Byeonsan is being distributed by Megabox Plus M, who were also responsible for LEE’s last two titles.

• Cr Korean Film

• Like 2

@ucylucy Thank you! I think she looks amazing! Excuse me, do you know when Byeonsan is coming out? I promise I'm not a crazy shipper. I am falling in love with this girl! And I want to support her :) 

@everyone I noticed I got no replies to my first comment. And no one welcomed me. Is everyone just busy?

And @ucylucy skipped right over my post :bawling: Crying like a little baby

Maybe you all don't think I am telling the truth. Well, I'll prove it. I'll prove that I am liking her as an actress and as a person. I accept the challenge!

• Like 3