Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Part 2: More official pictures of Kim Go Eun's 1st fan meet from Hodu Naver Blog 

The Guests Park Bo Gum and Suho

image_2463845411496069417031.jpg?type=w1

Spoiler

ZEUS9138.jpg?type=w1200

170525_%EA%B9%80%EA%B3%A0%EC%9D%80_%EB%B

image_4776336721496068533025.jpg?type=w1

image_9936584321496069732052.jpg?type=w1

image_4366008611496069887765.jpg?type=w1

Interacting and Playing Games with Fans on Stage

image_287965601496072026963.jpg?type=w12

Spoiler

image_8074301871496071908074.jpg?type=w1

image_6517132801496072427697.jpg?type=w1

image_5951857161496072854929.jpg?type=w1

image_556099761496075065472.jpg?type=w12

Reading letter to her fans, singing I Look to You and end of show after shaking hands with 700 fans :wub:

ZEUS0169(%EB%B3%B4%EC%A0%95).jpg?type=w1

Spoiler

image_1214863291496079132692.jpg?type=w1

image_5631915141496078305922.jpg?type=w1

image_8480355711496074644270.jpg?type=w1

image_6886829811496075065476.jpg?type=w1

image_2513406131496075711322.jpg?type=w1

image_6883325671496075828327.jpg?type=w1

image_9613342511496076160654.jpg?type=w1

• Like 2

Lee Yoo Young mentioned Kim Go Eun in her post Tunnel interview - that Kim Go Eun gave her a lot of advice for filming of her drama Tunnel. I love hearing how close both of them are still today from their university days. 

Older article of Lee Yoo Young talking about her friendship with  Kim Go Eun and Park So Dam

Spoiler

Lee Yoo Young Talks About Her Friendship With Park So Dam and Kim Go Eun

Lee-Yoo-Young.png

The Korean National University of Arts is a place for stars, and Lee Yoo Young talked about her friends from the school.

On the episode of KBS 2TV’s “Entertainment Weekly” aired on January 30, Lee Yoo Young, one of the rising stars in the industry for 2016, talks about the two other rising stars in the scene, Kim Go Eun and Park So Dam.

“Because we are students of the same year, we’re pretty close,” she says.

“It was cool to see these people, who I had always thought as younger siblings, actually work in the field as actresses,” she says. “I am proud of them, and it motivates me to work harder. They’re certainly energy boosters.”

Lee-Yoo-Young-2.png

Source (1) Cr Soompi

New Kim Go Eun for Elastine Perfume Special Edition advertisement (see spoiler for bigger pictures). I hope we will see her in CF for these products - she looks so beautiful in them.

Spoiler

DBES1JZU0AABv0q.jpg

DBES1JcUAAQLQkA.jpg

DBES1JfVYAAeUHS.jpg

DBES1JfV0AEylcN.jpg

• Like 3

Lee Yoo Young Shares About The Advice And Encouragement Kim Go Eun Gave Her

Lee-Yoo-Young-Kim-Go-Eun1.jpg

On May 29, Lee Yoo Young sat down for an interview to commemorate the conclusion of her hit drama “Tunnel.”

During the interview, she talked about her close friendship with colleague Kim Go Eun. The two had attended the Korea National University of Arts together.

“Kim Go Eun debuted before I did, so she’s a senior to me in terms of acting. That’s why I receive a lot of advice from her. Before I started filming for ‘Tunnel,’ she told me that it’s crucial to stay alert while filming a drama. She also taught me how to adapt to the environment on set,” Lee Yoo Young shared.

Because the two actresses had acted out such different characters, they often told each other that they wanted to try playing each other’s roles.

Lee-Yoo-Young-Kim-Go-Eun.jpg

“Kim Go Eun watched my drama and gave me lots of praise and encouragement. I didn’t think I looked very pretty in the first few episodes of the drama, so I told her that I came out really ugly, and she responded, ‘What are you talking about? You are so pretty. Your character is great and your acting is amazing.’ She gave me a lot of strength,” Lee Yoo Young added.

Source (1) Cr Soompi

• Like 2

Kim Go Eun 김고은 Vietnam translated Kim Go Eun's letter to her fans (audio of Kim Go Eun reading the letter):

Dear friends - Arjenia, this's our engsub online for you when Go Eun's read her letter to fans in the first fan meeting of her. Be careful, please turn the sound just enough. cr: KGEVN-L.M (Kim Go Eun 김고은 Vietnam FB)

Click on CC for English translation

Written English translations taken from Kim Go Eun 김고은 Vietnam translation video (scroll right to read)

• Like 2

Kim Go Eun has officially been announce as the new model for global hair care brand, Elastine!

LG Household & Health Care, logo changed in 16 years
0003823020_001_20170601084805016.jpg?typ
0003823020_002_20170601084805033.jpg?typ
LG H & H has announced that it has selected actor Kim Go - eun as a new model of global hair care brand ' Elastin '. 

LG said the company has the selected Kim Go Eun as the new the model in response to a change in the brand logo that has been in use since 2001LG Household and Health Care said that Kim Go Eun is at the peak of the present moment and that Kim Go Eun's loving, yet chic, sophisticated image will be love by many women and would be a good match for Elastin . 

In her first filming ad for Elastin, Kim Go Eun was attracted as a new model by filming with her natural, glossy hair and her unique, bright smile.

A marketing maanger of Elastin said, "Kim Go Eun is an actor who transforms in various work and emits charm. She also has a variety of oriental beauty and contemporary dignity."

Launched in 2001, LG H & H's hair care brand ' Elastin ' has changed its brand logo in 16 years and is newly born as a younger, trendy and professional hair care brand with new clothes.

Cr Naver and Gukjnews
  • Like 3

Kim Go Eun for 'ORGANIST' Morocco Argan Oil Essence and Cherry Blossom Oil Essence 

Cr KimGoEun Thailand FC‏ @KimGoEunTH  http://gmarket.co.kr

DBW7-P4VoAAlatY.jpg

I think Kim Go Eun's Arjenia staff or her Arjenia fans with Kim Go Eun's autograph (the fanboy looks the Arjenia staff who presented her with 5 years anniversary cake at her fan meet)

Spoiler

ZEUS0169(%EB%B3%B4%EC%A0%95).jpg?type=w1

• Like 3

This is too cute. Gong Yoo and Kim Go Eun having fun while playing palm pushing game (to make the other person lose their balance) in between takes at filming of Goblin in Quebec. LOL they're like little kids.

• Like 4

Lee Yoo Young Talks About Getting Acting Advice From Boyfriend Kim Joo Hyuk And Close Friend Kim Go Eun

lee-yoo-young.jpeg

Actress Lee Yoo Young recently sat down for an interview after the completion of her OCN drama “Tunnel.”

Spoiler

When asked about her boyfriend and fellow actor Kim Joo Hyuk’s reaction to the hit drama, she said, “He watched it and said he liked it.”

She added, “He gives me a lot of good advice. But when I was filming the drama, we were both really busy so there wasn’t a lot of time to get help. I think [our acting] is a part of our lives we have to figure out on our own.”

Lee Yoo Young and Kim Joo Hyuk, who have a 17-year age gap, confirmed their relationship late last year. When asked about the difficulties of dating publicly, she said, “People are more aware of these things than before. I think the times are changing a little. We wanted to be careful because more people would be looking at us, but we thought it would be better to be confident instead of trying to hide.”

Lee Yoo Young is also close friends with actress Kim Go Eun and they are both enrolled at Korea National University of Arts. “Go Eun is my senior when it comes to acting,” Lee Yoo Young said. “She debuted first and started working first, so I get advice from her. She tells me that you have to be on alert all the time for dramas. There is no room to breathe. We sometimes talk about how we want to play each other’s characters.”

Source (1) Cr Soompi

• Like 2

Clear video clip of Kim Go Eun singing I Look To You from her fan meet

Older video clip of Kim Go Eun and the cast of Goblin at Goblin photo shoot from King Kong Entertainment (Lee Dook Wook's agency). Kim Go Eun looks so gorgeous here - love the interactions between the cast.

Mnet Japan Facebook update 

DB7kKROV0AAkjBc.jpg

Edited by ucylucy
  • Like 2

Kim Go Eun is chosen as one of five honorary judges, including Yum Yung Ah, So Ji Sub, Kim Sang Bum and Kim Ok Bak, for the 16th Mise En Scene Short Film Festival that opens on June 29th and closes on July 5th! 

The 16th Mise-en-scene short film festival captures the eyes of movie fans by appointing them as honorary judges. 

The 16th Mise-en-scene short film festival opens at the entrance of Hongdae Lotte Cinema on June 29th (Thursday), introducing the people selected as honorary judges of the year and attracting the fans' expectation. The Mise-en-scene short film festival, which entered its 16th year this year, has announced the names of five people including honorary judge
including Yum Yung Ah, So Ji Sub, Kim Go Eun, Kim Sang Bum and Kim Ok Bak.  Each of them is composed of a series of films such as 'Unsatisfied' (a film that deals with social perspectives), 'Short film about love' (melodrama), 'The Great King' (comedy), 'Absurd nightmare' (horror, fantasy) (Action, thriller) will be selected as honorary judges for five genres of competition.

The honorary judging committee system, which has been implemented since the 2nd Mise-en-scene short film festival, aims to promote more short films to the public and to revitalize film festivals. However, in this year's 'Absolute Nightmare' section, the first director of the Mise-en-scene short film festival is not one of the star actors but one of the production staffs. The five honorary judges, including Kim Sang-beom, will review 70 screenings in the competition, along with 10 judge directors in charge of genre screening.

Actor Kim Go-eun also participates as an honorary judge in the comedy category. She made her debut in 2012 with the film 'Eunggyo' by director Jung Woo-woo. She made her feature film debut successfully by acting as a double character, 'Eunggyo', which has both fresh and refreshing charm and femme fatale. Through 'Eunggyo', she won a new female award at numerous film festivals held at Daejong Film Festival, Buili Film Festival, Blue Dragon Film Awards, Korea Film Critics Association Awards, and BaekSang Arts Awards. In addition, she is expanding her acting spectrum by appearing in films of various genres such as 'Chinatown', 'Memory of the Sword ','Cheese In The Trap' and "Dokkaebi".

The 16th Mise-en-scene short film festival is expected to be held on June 29th with the announcement of honorary judges. Cr Sports Donga

Congratulations to Kim Go Eun! Her fans and I are so proud of her for being selected as a honorary judge for the film festival!
2017061408272170975_1.jpg

Cr Star News

• Like 2

More information about Kim Go Eun's participation as honorary judge in the 16th Mise En Scene Short Film Festival. Kim Go Eun will be the honorary judge in The King of Comedy genre competition

Spoiler

• Like 2