Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Thank you for all the updates!! Diff time zones makes me MIA -.- I'll just spam my comments then

I'm so glad that the fm was a success! Also the guests are all her close friends! :D

A chingu who attended the fm said that there were many fanboys (in military attire lol) and mothers coming with their daughters came to the fm :) She surely attract wide groups of fans.

I like how the fm concept is so laid back and chill lol She was actually wearing a sweatpants in her fm lol

It's so nice to see GY sending a video message :) He's a good sunbae to her and I heard JDY also sent a video message? 

Lastly,  hopefully this is not a repost:

merobilia from her fm

fofwpDf.jpg

O9zyCis.png

*waiting for hd pictures from Hodu U although with fan taken pictures, she already looks so pretty!

Once again Thank you for the updates! @ucylucy and @ChunSungIm ^^ 

Additional info, thanks to van311,

"More findings about our lovely GE's fanmeet from the posts of Knetz:

1. The celebrities who sent video message
- Yook Sung Jae, LDW, GY from Dokkabi
- JDY
- Lee Yoo Young, an actress from the same school as GE
- Seo Gang Joon from CITT
- Um Tae Gu, Go Gyong Pyo, PBG from Coin locker girl

2. ET's adult dance scene
- GE said she was very sick when shooting this scene. She got a fever(39-40c) after coming back from shooting Ski resort scene and she said her body swelles up easily when taking antibiotics, so she could see her swelled face only in this scene.

4. GE sang "Look to you"(i don't know the song) and the fans were amazed by how good she was.

..."

• Like 2

@molyb thank you for the translated news about the fan meet from van311 - it's so sweet and endearing to hear that she has so close many friends that sent her video messages for her first fan meet. I'm so happy that she has so many good friends  in the industry and that she is able to maintain all her relationship with them. (normally I would miss out on this event due to my time zone but luckily her fan meet started early in the afternoon KST and I don't have to work on Sunday (my time) so I was able to stay up late - just need to sacrifice some sleep ^^) 

I am anticipating the official photos and videos from Hodu and Arjenia too! And more fan cams, photos and info to be release from fans. :D

More about Kim Go Eun and Junmyeon's (Suho) close relationship and his attending her fan meet. 

DAVdDRSVYAAOEog.jpg

DAVdDRTV0AIoRlj.jpg

See videos in Spoiler

Spoiler

Edited by ucylucy
  • Like 2

Wookie's video message to Kim Go Eun ^^

He says, 'Hello. This is Lee Dong Wook. Heard Goeun is having her FM today and I believe the fans are very excited. Hope that it is a happy and fun time. Ask for the fans continued support. It was great to have worked with Goeun in Goblin and glad that I have met a sweet dongsaeng(younger sister) and good hoobae(junior actor). Congratulations on the FM and I ask the fans for their continued love and support of Goeun. Hope you all have a great time at the FM. Goeun, do well."

Translation by  leedongwookaddicts  IG (see spoiler)

Spoiler

A close up video of Gong Yoo's video message 

Photos from KGE DC GALL

viewimage.php?id=26b4dd21ead72da8&no=29b

• Like 1

Park Bo Gum And EXO’s Suho Make Surprise Appearances At Kim Go Eun’s Fan Meeting

Park-Bo-Gum-Kim-Go-Eun-EXO-Suho-XPN.jpg

Park Bo Gum and EXO’s Suho showed up to support Kim Go Eun at her very first fan meeting held on May 21.

During the fan meeting, Park Bo Gum shared, “Kim Go Eun texted me one day asking me to attend her fan meeting, but I didn’t reply to her message because I wanted to surprise her.” After only letting his agency know, he successfully surprised the actress by suddenly showing up to the event. He then gifted her with a bottle of fabric softener, saying that he came to share some pleasant aroma.

EXO’s Suho also appeared as a guest at Kim Go Eun’s fan meeting, where the two reminisced on their school days back when they had attended the Korea National University of Arts as acting majors. During the fan meeting, the two stars provided some fan service by dancing to EXO’s “Growl.”

It’s great to see so many close friendships in the entertainment industry!

Source (1) (2) (3)

Cr Soompi

Park Bogum and EXO Suho make a surprise appearance at Kim Goeun's fan meeting

Spoiler

parkbogum.png

Park Bogum and EXO's Suho attended Kim Goeun's fan meeting event to give support to the actress, who held her fan meeting for the first since her debut.

Spoiler

exosuho.jpg

The two handsome guys made a surprise appearance at Kim Goeun's fan meeting event held on May 21. Park Bogum became close with Kim Goeun after appearing in "China Town" and some commercial films together, while Suho has been friends with Kim Goeun since both of them were students at the Korea National University of Arts. At the fan meeting event, Suho talked about their college years and made the audience go wild by performing "Growl" with Kim Goeun.

Spoiler

kimgoeun.jpg

Actually, Kim Goeun asked Park Bogum to attend her fan meeting event about a month ago, but the actor didn't even reply because he wanted to surprise her. Here's what Park Bogum talked about it.

"She sent a text message to ask me to attend her fan meeting. However, I didn't even reply because I wanted to surprise her. When we met at the Paeksang Arts Awards, she said "Why didn't you even reply to my message?" but I gave no definite answer. I hope I didn't startle her so much."

Cr Kpopbehind

• Like 2

Eng Sub Gong Yoo's Video Message for Kim Go Eun's First Fan Meeting

Fans sent flowers to support Kim Go Eun First Fan Meeting

Spoiler

Kim Go Eun Chinese Going Fan club sent the one below

• Like 3

Park Bo Gum Came as a Surprise Guest in Kim Go Eun’s Fan Meeting 

BeFunky-Collage5-12-800x445-800x445.jpg

It was reported that Park Bo Gum’s surprise arrival at Kim Go Eun’s fan meeting was not known by Kim Go Eun before.

On May 21st, Kim Go Eun held a fan meeting at Sungshin Women’s University.

This fan meeting was held to celebrate Kim Go Eun’s five years debut anniversary. Gong Yoo, Lee Dong Wook, Sung Jae’s Yook, Seo Kang Joon, congratulated her through video.

8-13.jpg

The best surprise was Park Bo Gum’a surprise appearance. Kim Go Eun and Park Bo Gum had once worked together in a movie titled ‘Coin Loker Girl’. Previously, Kim Go Eun’s agency only said there would be special surprise guest. Unexpectedly, Park Bo Gum was the one who came and showed his loyalty as a friend.

On that day, Park Bo Gum said, “Actually, Kim Go Eun has sent me a message to come to her fan meeting event. But I deliberately just read the message and did not reply it. When I met her at the Baeksang Award, I was immediately scolded, ‘Why did you not answer my message?’. I want to give a perfect surprise until the end, so even yesterday (May 20) I only told her agency.”

In addition to the movie ‘Coin Locker Girl’, Kim Go Eun and Park Bo Gum have also worked together on several advertisements, which made them quite close with each other.

Source: (1)

Cr Castko

%EB%B0%95%EB%B3%B4%EA%B2%80-%EA%B9%80%EA

Park Bo Gum Sneaks In At Goblin’s Bride Kim Go Eun’s Fan Meeting

By abbyinhallyuland | May 24, 2017

KIM GO EUN IS THANKFUL FOR THE SHOWER OF BLESSINGS TO HER ACTING CAREER.

Showing loyalty to actress Kim Go Eun, radiant actor Park Bo Gum sweetly wrapped himself as a gift and presented his handsome face live to his good friend on her fan gathering on May 21 in Seoul.

Spoiler

18558765_1938350203067311_18675305268992

To this, fans might want to draw a ‘ship’ for these two to sail since Park Bo Gum personally fixed his schedule for the event, so she must be really special to him. But they are just good friends.

The two met while filming ‘Coin Locker Girl’, and have been friends since then. Kim Go Eun, who debuted in 2012, was elated to meet her followers for the first time. It was even more special because her former co-stars take time to congratulate her in their video messages.

fullsizephoto583472-e1495544252406.jpg?r

Spoiler

18447106_1934119150157083_82568035772006

Kim Go Eun and Park Bo Gum are both successful in their last respective dramas ‘Goblin‘ and ‘Moonlight Drawn by the Clouds’, so it would be interesting to see them in a drama pairing in the future.

Take a peek at Park Bo Gum and Kim Go Eun’s most recent dramas:

Spoiler

Cr http://www.hellokpop.com/news/park-bo-gum-goblin-bride-kim-go-eun/

Edited by ucylucy
added article
  • Like 3