Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Kim Go Eun fan meet is almost here!!! Looking forward to see what she has plan for her first fan meet - I hope lots of singing!!

This is pretty cool and awesome of Kim Go Eun's China Going fanclub. kimgouenchina_going  are giving away free gifts (stickers and fan) for fans attending Kim Go Eun's fan meet on Sunday. They are such great fans and happy that KGE has fans like them.

⭐️Get free gift from Going!
People who will attend Kim Go Eun fan meeting at 21st of May, please come at 12:30 pm to get the free gift from us! There will be total one hundred sets of sticker+fan!

Bigger images of stickers and fan

Spoiler

006Exwtbgy1ffqxd6l2hkj30hs1iw7dd.jpg

006Exwtbgy1ffqxda4u29j30hs1p9wm3.jpg

Some GIFs of Kim Go Eun at the Baeksang Awards interacting with her friends. All credit to Im ClaireF and MINIREFEONG and as tagged

006pETGSgy1ffe64xbu1yg30f10aikjw.gif

Spoiler

Kim Go Eun greeting Park Bo Gum

006pETGSgy1ffe63h9t56g30g60ahb2j.gif

006pETGSgy1ffe637uc65g30g60ah7wk.gif

Kim Go Eun greeting Uhm Tae Goo and Ryu Jun Yeol

006pETGSgy1ffe642pnjkg30dc0ahhe0.gif

006pETGSgy1ffe642pnjkg30dc0ahhe0.gif

006pETGSgy1ffe64xbu1yg30f10aikjw.gif

006pETGSgy1ffe65nr5x7g30f10aix6y.gif

Kim Go Eun greeting Ji Soo

006pETGSgy1ffe666xejug30f10aiu12.gif

006pETGSgy1ffe673eo6cg30f20aj1la.gif

• Like 3

UQe67Is.png

[Notice] Read before you come to fan meeting ^^

It was a day that I felt far, but I already have two days left ^^ You did not forget ~? I would like to inform you of the notice / notice when you come to the fan meeting.

1. Fan meeting ticketing and open time - Open from 21st to 12:30 pm (subject to availability) - Excellent members can come to the Arjena desk (I will guide you on the spot). - Those who pre-order tickets and general tickets are available at Walnut & Interpark Desk. - You have to wait before opening. (You can not come early.

2. Seat - Fan meeting start time (2:00 pm) Please come up to 30 minutes ago ^^ - Please do not move when you sit down. - Sit down after your seat number. - You can come in later if your seat is empty. Leave it blank. - Do not let others interfere (mute your cell phone).

3. Shooting - Photography is prohibited except for Walnut Nee Ent, Arjena photographer. - Never shoot with a camera or a cell phone. (The guard and the person in charge are watching.) - I will put the pictures taken by Ent and Arzhenia in the café after cleaning.

There are other rules but the important ones are camera and cellphone is prohibited.

http://m.cafe.naver.com/arjenia/85653

• Like 2

She's so pretty and such a lovely voice

8a0f6af0gy1ffswn4hehkj20ku112mzl.jpg

8a0f6af0gy1ffswn5dnhdj20ku112goj.jpg

Short clip of her beautiful voice

http://www.miaopai.com/show/KtXx4YbdNp1SCGr4sSLtK3-QMpiRCL6A.htm

Gong Yoo sent a message ^^

http://m.miaopai.com/show/channel/CcYSlM0HSLHhI~bOVTGKf1svvSZqCGW9

Kim Go Eun's guest -Park Bo Gum base on the name 朴宝剑. He's so sweet and such a great first guest for her first fan meeting. Her fans must be very happy!!

Edit: Confirm to be Park Bo Gum. LOL both of them are so laid back in their outfits.

Spoiler

4af12535gy1ffsxqqbaixj20qo0qoadg.jpg

005InTclgy1ffsy07jq00j30qo0zkgua.jpg

Edited by ucylucy
  • Like 2