Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

A couple more BTS of Kim Go Eun filming for Goblin. Wow, we're in for a treat. Goblin just started airing in the Philippines and we're getting a lot of BTS photos from ABS-CBN, the channel that is airing Goblin. Let's hope they keep updating more photos. See more of the drama BTS at ABS-CBN.

GOBLINDay2-5.jpg

GOBLINDay2-6.jpg&key=795c517dce9019170a8

Spoiler

GOBLINDay2-3.jpg

Cr ABS-CBN

More articles about Goblin and its successful run from ABS-CBN

Six Reasons Why You Should Watch ‘Goblin’ on ABS-CBN

Why-Goblin-1.jpg

Spoiler

Why-Goblin-3.jpg

Why-Goblin-4.jpg

Why-Goblin-5.jpg

Why-Goblin-6.jpg

Why-Goblin-7.jpg

Why-Goblin-8.jpg

Why-Goblin-9.jpg

Why-Goblin-10.jpg

“Goblin” airs weeknights after “A Love to Last” on the first and true home of Asianovelas, ABS-CBN.

Cr http://entertainment.abs-cbn.com/tv/shows/asianovelas/photos/albums/130050817-six-reasons-why-you-should-watch-goblin-on-abs-cbn

5 Reasons Why We Are All Excited About  Goblin

Spoiler

050817-ASIAN_MAIN.jpg&key=9272648d56be52Goblin has been taking the whole world by storm as it continues to rise up as the most talked-about and most viewed Korean drama nowadays even though it already concluded in South Korea.

For sure, most K-Drama enthusiasts have watched it on either legit streaming services or from bootleg downloads. But the fact is, every viewer is just so taken. We’ve been seeing posts on social media that has made almost everyone curious and pine to watch it. And if you’re one of those who are not able to hitch with the current Hallyu wave, don’t fret as ABS-CBN, being the ‘true home of Asianovelas’, will not let you be left behind as the series will air starting tonight after ‘A Love to Last.’

If you’re still wondering how this got almost every KDrama aficionados crazy (including Anne Curtis), we’re giving away five reasons why you would definitely love ‘Goblin.’

1. The gripping story line

The fantasy tale seems to be an all-in-one package as it covers almost every genre – historical, romance, comedy, fantasy, drama, suspense, and some sort of horror -- so it’s like watching different stories in one program.

The unique and extraordinary storyline is refreshing and will really get you curious. It revolves around the story of the 939 years old goblin Kim Shin (Gong Yoo) whose quest for the Goblin’s bride, the only person who could end his immortality by pulling off the cursed invisible sword on his chest, transcends up to the modern time.

He then met an ordinary, clairvoyant girl named Eun Tak (Kim Go Eun) who he assumed as the Goblin’s bride but at the same time deemed by the Grim Reaper (Lee Dong Wook) as the missing soul. Well, just watch the show to know more about this fascinating tale.

2. Superb cast line-up

Aside from producing a very good story, writer Kim Eun Sook and director Lee Eung Bok deserve praises for their casting choices. With powerhouse actors who once starred in high-rating dramas, impressive and impactful portrayals are expected.

Gong Yoo has the ability to show the story and emotions of his character through his eyes, making his formidable acting seemed effortless, while Lee Dong Wook had shown depth and dynamics in his character as the serious and unconsciously witty Grim Reaper. The two female leads, Kim Go Eun and Yoo In-Na also stood out in this drama by bringing their great acting prowess alongside with their endearing personality.

3. The breath-taking cinematography and cool costumes

Goblin doesn’t only have executed excellent acting from their actors but also showcased some of the most picturesque, amazing, and awesome cinematography that will make your jaw surely drop. The costumes were intricately done and really suited the characters and their personality.

4. The emotion-driving soundtrack

If you’re thinking of having a playlist revamp, now could be the right time to update it and include the OST of Goblin to your day-to-day music sound trip. They really did an awesome job in choosing the songs that will play every time there will be moments of joy, pain, and excitement. From pop tunes to ballads, the Goblin OST has it!

5. The Bromance

One of the comic aspects of the drama is this: imagine the Grim Reaper and the Goblin living together as roommates? That would be a riot, in a funny way. Their love-hate relationship and savage behavior towards each while unconsciously caring for each other will make you laugh and beg for more. On and off cam, Lee Dong Wook and Gong Yoo has this remarkable bond (coined nowadays as “bromance”) capturing the attention and the hearts of their fans and viewers. But did you know that prior to Goblin, the two already became close as they served in the Korean military at the same time?

In an interview, Lee Dong Wook imparted his reaction on his team up with Gong Yoo. “We’ve been close for a while. We served in the military together, but acting in the same drama is completely different, so I told him that I’d support him well, and he then told me to act my heart’s content.”

Join Kim Shin in his journey of finding his bride in Goblin, weeknights after A Love to Last on ABS-CBN Primetime Bida.

Cr http://entertainment.abs-cbn.com/tv/shows/asianovelas/show-updates/2017/05/08/57050817-5-reasons-why-we-are-all-excited-about-goblin

“Goblin” and “Legend Of The Blue Sea” debut strongly on PH TV

Spoiler

051017-asianovelaspr_main.jpg

The Korean drama fever is definitely back in the country as ABS-CBN premiered last Monday (May 8) two of the biggest Koreanovelas of 2016 — “Goblin” and “Legend of the Blue Sea”— that not only scored high in national TV ratings, but also dominated Twitter trends nationwide and even worldwide.

“Goblin,” starring international Korean star Gong Yoo, instantly captivated viewers, hitting a national TV rating of 12.1% compared to its rival program, which only scored 6.1%. The episode’s official hashtag #GoblinOnABSCBN also trended on Twitter worldwide as fans shared positive feedback about the show’s top caliber production.

“One of the series with the most beautiful, aesthetically pleasing, and breathtaking cinematography,” said @CHEONSONGYI.

“I just watched #GoblinOnAbsCbn and it’s really good, especially the effects. I am already excited for tomorrow’s episode,” shared @soowon27.

Netizens also praised ABS-CBN for a job well done when it comes to dubbing.

“Superb dubbing and cinematography #GoblinOnABSCBN,” said @Tonyyang_Yoong.

“Kudos to the voices behind the dubbing of #GoblinOnAbsCbn. You did justice,” expressed @xyziia.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Ho’s much-awaited TV comeback also debuted strongly as “Legend of the Blue Sea” scored a national TV rating of 15.5% versus its rival program’s 11.8%.

The show also created buzz on social media and made it to the top trending topics on Twitter Philippines. Some netizens were enticed to watch the show for the first time while some already watched the drama a couple of times.

“It’s really beautiful. I enjoyed it a lot. I am glad that I have something to look forward to again every afternoon #Legendofthebluesea,” said @khatpelz.

“Still got the goosebumps even though I already watched the series online. It’s like watching a movie!” tweeted @jose_singh69.

Some netizens, on the other hand, shared how they miss seeing Lee Min Ho on TV.

“Lee Min Ho is still one of the most gorgeous faces. That’s why I miss him!” said @chel_mercurio.

“OMG I missed Lee Min Ho. I’ll definitely watch out for this show. He’s so gwapo!” shared @jayannemabuti06.

Join the Korean drama fever and watch “Legend of the Blue Sea,” weekday afternoons after “The Better Half,” and “Goblin,” weeknights, after “A Love to Last” only on the first and true home of Asianovelas, ABS-CBN. For updates, like https://www.facebook.com/abscbnkapamilyanovelas/ on Facebook or follow @KapamilyaNovela on Twitter. You can also catch up by watching the show’s past episodes viawww.iWanTV.com.ph.

cr http://entertainment.abs-cbn.com/tv/shows/asianovelas/Show-Updates/2017/05/10/29051017-goblin-and-legend-of-the-blue-sea-debut-strongly-on-ph-tv

• Like 3

Goblin's Bride Kim Go Eun to have her first ever fan meeting!

1OFV9CM5S2_1.jpg

KIM GO EUN started acting for some quite time but due to her popularity now, she is set to meet her fans for the very first time... Thanks to GOBLIN!

On May 21 at the Auditorium of Mia Unjeong Green Campus of Sungshin Women's University, Kim Go Eun will hold her first ever fanmeeting, entitled 'Go Eun's Day'. 

She said, "I'm very happy because this will be the first fan meeting. I have always been in love with my fans, but I am very happy to see them for the first time!" She added, "I hope all fans will enjoy and I hope everyone will have a memorable day".

Opening ceremony will be held at 12:00 pm on May 10 (pre-registration is available from 9:00 AM), and the general reservation will open at 12:00 PM on the 12th. 

Cr ILoveKStars

• Like 3

Kim Go Eun holds first fan meet since Goblin

08fde720-4d92-4bf1-aa13-385bde27a60f.PNG

Kim Go Eun is making her comeback in a very different way!

After hypnotizing us as the lovable Ji Eun Tak in Goblin:The Lonely and Great God, Kim returns to fans next week with Go Eun Day. Her first fanmeeting, which she has been very hands on with planning and ideas, is scheduled to take place in Sungsin Women's University in Seoul on May 21 at 2PM[ KST].Tickets go on sale through Interpark today and May 12. Go Eun Day is actually her first fanmeeting since her debut 5 years ago. The 25 year-old beauty is excited and ready to show her appreciation to her fandom for all their love and support. 

f6cf4912-7574-427c-b600-25bc705f73ad.jpg

From her debut in the controversial 2012 movie A Muse to the fantasy series Goblin, she has basked in the adoration of her supporters after shooting to stardom in such a short amount of time. Now, her hometown fans finally getting the opportunity to get to know her a little better. I wonder how much she'll gush about her co-stars and fun behind-the-scenes stories from her recent productions. South Korea is in for a special treat! The rest of us can't help but be a little jealous.

If Kim Go Eun ever decided to hold a fanmeeting overseas, where would you want her to make a stop first? 

c07074c5-3e85-423f-985b-4c010f8e7a2a.PNG

cr Dramafever

• Like 4

Promotional video for KGE's fm by Arjenia

I'm looking forward for the fancams! I'm curious about what she's gonna do, her guest(s), and her outfit (lol I'm quite paranoid).

Speaking about outfit: 

Style Review of Kim Go Eun http://m.entertain.naver.com/now/read?oid=076&aid=0003090553

It's in Korean, but thanks to @dcsg9, he/she translated the part about stylist's explanation on why she chose the tuxedo dress for Baeksang

"with tuxedo dress, I wanted to make a distinction (from the others imo). I wanted to manage the chic and luxury aspect of the dress with hair - make up in fresh and lovely way" -stylist,naver

So far the comments are all positive :) 

I'm actually more curious about that Lancôme dress -__- . Anw, let me repost this because she's so adorable!

C_d_czxUQAA6MSM.jpg:large

• Like 4

Kim Go Eun at Movie Premiere "The Merciless" starring Kim Hee Won who is her costar in Canola :)

She skipped the red carpet but she still looks so pretty! This movie has been selected to be screened at 69th Cannes Festival 

• Like 4

Update from Hodu Ent.

Tickets to Kim Go Eun 1st Fan Meet on 21st May Sold Out in 3 Minutes!

http://m.post.naver.com/viewer/postView.nhn?volumeNo=7631330&memberNo=35214926

%ED%81%AC%EA%B8%B0%EB%B3%80%ED%99%98_goe

I'm so happy that she has many fans supporting her FM! Her fm's ticket selling sounds like some idol concert or something. I also like their poster's theme :)

Her IG update

P.S She's absolutely gorgeous in that HighCut video and the song is really on point

For the sake of HD

• Like 3

Thanks @molyb for the news of her sold out fan meeting!!! Let's hope we can get fan camss and pictures of her fan meet. :D

Congratulations Kim Go Eun! You are well loved by your fans!!

Posting this gif from Hodu because look at how happy Kim Go Eun is (dang, she looks so pretty - just effortlessly beautiful!!) Look at that bright, beautiful smile - just gorgeous!!

GIF.gif?type=w1200

cr Hodu Naver

• Like 3

Actress Kim Go Eun in ‘High Cut’ Photo shoot 

PicMonkey-Collagergh5e3j.jpg

On May 12, ‘High Cut’ magazine uploaded a short video of their photo shoot with Kim Go Eun on Instagram.

In the video, Kim Go Eun is seen showing her beautiful and mysterious smile. She also features a variety of styles just like a professional model.

Meanwhile, Kim Go Eun will hold her first fan meeting at Mia Unjeong Gree Campus Sungshin Women University to celebrate 5 years anniversary of her debut on 21 May.

Spoiler

Source: (1) Cr Castko

Screen cap of Kim Go Eun's High Cut photo shoot

006Gs9yrgy1ffidcn0hxij30yi1pc4qr.jpg

cr as tagged on picture

Spoiler

006Gs9yrgy1ffidcab5glj30yi1pc4qs.jpg

006Gs9yrgy1ffidcem6zmj30yi1pcnpf.jpg

006Gs9yrgy1ffidcirxpnj30yi1pc4qr.jpg

006Gs9yrgy1ffidc1inv8j30yi1pckjm.jpg

006Gs9yrgy1ffidcvqwmqj30yi1pcx6r.jpg

006Gs9yrgy1ffidd0o7duj30yi1pchdw.jpg

006Gs9yrgy1ffidlf32guj30yi1pc4qr.jpg

006Gs9yrgy1ffidllqg61j30yi1pcqv8.jpg

006Gs9yrgy1ffidlrtbkej30yi1pce84.jpg

006Gs9yrgy1ffidlx0it8j30yi1pc7wk.jpg

Spoiler

2017051301000966200067772_20170512103612

0000963749_001_20170512114617978.jpg?typ

Cr Cr Naver TV Report and Naver

Kim Go Eun's fashion for High Cut

Spoiler

• Like 3

Omoooo new photo shoot my goddess Kim Go-eun such a goorgggeousss lady:love:

giphy.gif

Arjenia is sooo cooool. She has really cool fanbase❤️️ their dedication, their works, wish I could join them.

I expect her to sing a lot at fm. Miss her singing voice *prepare to harvest her singing Attraction live* *I really wish she would sang it at fm* :ph34r: 

• Like 4

Kim Go Eun's movie Canola won the Third Place Audience Awards at the Udine Far East Film Festival. :)

Spoiler

Udine Audiences Favor SPLIT and CANOLA by Pierce Conran /  May 11, 2017

The 19th edition of the Udine Far East Film Festival came to a close on April 29th after welcoming 60,000 viewers. While this year’s First Place Golden Mulberry Audience Award and Black Dragon Award went to the Japanese film Close Knit by OGIGAMI Naoko, it was once again a strong year of Korean cinema, as the Second and Third Place Audience Awards went to CHOI Kook-hee’s SPLIT and CHANG’s Canola.

Canola is a countryside family drama starring the legendary YOUN Yuh-jung and new star KIM Go-eun from CHANG, director of Death Bell (2008) and The Target (2014). 

Cr: KoreanFilmBiz

Older Canola movie review from Variety magazine

42.jpg?w=670&h=377&crop=1

Spoiler

Film Review: ‘Canola’

42.jpg?w=670&h=377&crop=1
NOVEMBER 2, 2016 | 08:05PM PT

Two deeply affecting performances elevate Korean director Chang's cross-generational melodrama to the status of triple-hankie tearjerker.

There’s a certain class of film — “The Champ” and “Shadowlands” come to mind — for which the term ‘weepie’ hardly seems an adequate descriptor. They’re melodramas, of course, but they tend not to be exclusively about romantic, star crossed love, portraying other dimensions of sentimentality too: familial loyalty, parental bonds, self-sacrifice, terminal illness, memory, regret, redemption. And above all, the characters must pine.

“Canola,” the third feature from mono-monikered Korean director Chang, fills out the entire sentimentality guidebook, as it follows an aging grandmother whose beatifically simple, community-based life as a diver in a small island village is blighted when her adorable, doted-upon little granddaughter — her only surviving family member — disappears from her side one day at the market. Twelve years later, the girl turns up, now a teenager hardened by a life of petty crime on the mean streets of Seoul, and the two are reunited. In the weapons-grade warmth of her grandmother’s unswerving devotion, the girl gradually thaws back to some semblance of the sunny, sweet creature she once was. With two outstanding central performances that invest even its most mawkish and manipulative turns with real heart, “Canola” could well be the result of a conspiracy co-sponsored by the tissue and waterproof mascara industries: This is not so much a weepie as a full-on sobbie.

Before the real plot kicks in, though, the narrative threatens to be unbearable. Chang’s first film, “Death Bell” was an inventive but splashy, and ultimately unsatisfying, high school-set thriller, while his remake of “Point Blank,” titled “The Target” felt like an unnecessarily generic and noisy diminishment of an original known for its lean, taciturn cool. “Canola,” while it marks an admirable shift in register, for a time seems as if it might be dogged by a similar lack of subtlety.

The extended prologue shows Gye-choon (Hong Sang-soo and Im Sang-soo regular Youn Yuh-jung) bringing the little moppet Hye-ji to the waterfront with her, where the child watches granny, a respected and beloved member of this close-knit community, earn her status as the best diver in town. The action is accompanied by swells of schmaltzy music and belabored close-ups of grandmother and granddaughter twinkling at each other. But as soon as little Hye-ji disappears (in a scene further marred by overwrought, dramatic slow motion) the excesses mostly abate, and the capable performers are given the room to stealthily creep up on your feelings and wallop you right in the gut.

There are plenty of wild, soap-operatic twists concerning Hye-ji’s disappearance that are revealed later on, but for the most part, the film follows the return of the teenage Hye-ji (an excellent Kim Go-eun, sympathetic even when sullen and suspicious) to the bosom of her grandmother who, she claims, she’d been told was dead. Gye-choon, though, had never given up hope of finding her granddaughter, even refusing to sell her rustic house to a developer for fear the girl would return and not recognize it.

Hye-ji enrolls at the local school, where a fresh-faced boy (Choi Min-ho of K-pop band Shinee) takes a wholesome liking to her despite her prickliness, and where a scruffily dedicated art teacher (Yang Ik-joon) teases out her nascent artistic talent with tough love. Hye-ji starts to relax into Gye-choon’s little world, populated by chatty, goodhearted, supportive neighbors, especially Suk-ho, a close family friend played with sun-crinkled kindness by Kim Hee-won. But shady figures from Hye-ji’s past resurface, and we start to wonder about the girl’s agenda.

If the “big city bad, small village good” binary is simplistic, it’s also extremely effective, with Youn’s gently miraculous turn bringing a real sense of authenticity to Gye-choon’s lifestyle, in which encroaching old age scarcely seems to put the slightest crimp in her energy and grace. Whether she’s climbing into her wetsuit or getting excited that a change in the wind means it’s time to dive again, or laying out kelp to dry in the sun, or dredging up ladles full of bright red fermented paste from the massive clay tureens in her garden, there is an attention to the business of her everyday life that may be guilded but is also seductively fascinating. It’s also apt. Because chaste though it is, “Canola” is essentially a story of seduction — of Hye-ji being seduced into a sense of self-worth and decency by nothing more devious than her grandmother’s radiant goodness and love of life (neither of which prevents the old woman from being snippy and downright irascible at times).

But perhaps the sweetest thing about the movie is also the most surprising: For a film ostensibly about blood being thicker than water, it comes to rest on the conclusion that family is not something you’re born into, necessarily; rather it’s something you earn with the care you pay back to those who care for you. And sometimes that can even mean propping up a deception, or compounding a lie — because a lie kindly meant can be better than the truth in this cruel world.

By the time “Canola” gets the finish, it’s hard to know if it’s the cruelty of the truth or the beautiful intention of the lie or the loveliness of the performances despite all these machinations that is the movie’s most moving aspect, but taken together, they provoke cataracts of emotion. “Which is bigger, the sea or the sky?” goes the riddle set out a few times during the picture, and though Gye-choon’s chuckling, counterintuitive assertion that the sea is larger makes little intellectual sense, who are any of us to deny it when we’re practically drowning in an ocean of saltwater of our own making.

Film Review: 'Canola'

Reviewed at Tokyo Film Festival (Asian Future section), Oct. 29, 2016. Running time: 116 MIN. (Original title: “Grandma Gye-choon”).

Production

(Korea) A Mirovision release (in Korea) of a Zio Entertainment production. (International Sales: Mirovision, Seoul). Producer: Kim Jung-go.

Crew

Director, writer: Chang. Camera (color): Park Jang-hyuk. Editors: Wang Sung-ik, Kim Chang-joo

With

Youn Yuh-jung, Kim Go-eun, Choi Min-ho, Kim Hee-won, Shin Eun-jung, Yang Ik-joon (Korean dialogue)

Cr Variety

Bigger scans of Kim Go Eun's High Cut photo shoot from Kim Go Eun Thailand Fan Club. All double pages and Kim Go Eun looking gorgeous in all of them!

18489821_1339475546099621_75050365626576

18451473_1339475542766288_82111978449025

Spoiler

18486212_1339475549432954_38300624097873

18518248_1339475552766287_86789288073188

18422899_1339475602766282_77887060263865

High Cut B

Spoiler

18342563_1334166733297169_16977264630149

18268471_1334166739963835_79320815943516

Cr Kim Go Eun Thailand Fan Club

Edited by ucylucy
  • Like 3

Thanks @molyb for the HQ photos of Kim Go Eun with Ryu Jun Yeol! I'm going to piggyback on your post. Here's another one with RJY's fellow label mate actress Ra Mi Ran. I hope KGE had a chance to chat with RMR and other fellow CJES artists that were there that night (see video). CJES have a lot of very talented and distinguished actors and actresses that I would love to see Kim Go Eun act with!

Cr CJES Naver Blog

IMG_8972_1s.jpg?type=w1200

Other KGE related photos from CJES Blog

Spoiler

%EB%A5%98%EC%A4%80%EC%97%B4%EA%B9%80%EA%

%EB%A5%98%EC%A4%80%EC%97%B4%EA%B9%80%EA%

IMG_8929_1s.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_8927_1s.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_8923_1s.jpg?type=w1200

IMG_8940_1s_(1).jpg?type=w1200

IMG_8972_1s.jpg?type=w1200

KGE and RYJ greeting the MCs Park Joong Hoon and Suzy 

See the full video below (KGE appears at 00:55 and 01:07 mark)

• Like 4

[Article] FM ticket sold out in 3 minutes, organizer decided to open additional bookings due to high demand from fans!! (cr KimGoEunINT)

Congrats Kim Go Eun!! ^^

Google translation of Chosun article:

Spoiler

Kim Go-eun sells all seats in the first fan meeting debut in 3 minutes ... May 17  additional booking (official)

2017051701001305800092531.jpg

[Sports KOREA Joe Yoon Sun] The fan meeting of actor Kim Go-eun has sold out in three minutes of the preliminary opening and confirmed the additional ticket open. Kim Go-eun's first fan meeting 'Ko Eun; Day_Fifth spring, the first meeting 'will be held at 2:00 pm on the 21st at the Auditorium of Mia Unjeong Green Campus of Sungshin Women's University. 

Since Kim go Eun's first fan meeting in five years, the expectation was very high. As soon as the fan meeting ticket reservation was opened on the 12th, all tickets for 600 seats or more were sold out in 3 minutes. Fans who failed to advance due to quick sell-outs were disappointed with their comments and social networking sites. 

The organizer confirmed the addition of fan meeting seats and the opening of additional tickets according to the fans' support and requests. In light of the previous booking situation, this additional booking is expected to attract many fans of Kim Go-eun. 

In this fan meeting, there are plenty of corners to talk about and communicate directly with Kim Go-eun about her wishes and wishes, as well as her story told by actor Kim Go-eun, such as her childhood and growing up as an actor. In addition, it is expected that it will be an unforgettable time for the fans because there are interesting events and a special stage to decorate by Kim Go Eun. Meanwhile, Kim Go-eun's first fan meeting 'Ko Eun; Tickets will be available at the Interpark site (ticket.interpark.com), which will be available from 12 pm on the 17th, and details of the tickets will be available on the Interpark website.

Cr Chosun

Arjenia's post about additional seats added to Kim Go Eun's fan meet

With her fan meet coming here, here is a post about the meaning behind Kim Go Eun's offical fan cafe name Arjenia:
Edited by ucylucy
  • Like 4

‘Goblin’ Actress Kim Go Eun to Hold First Fan Meeting; Will Gong Yoo Appear?

Kim-Go-Eun-dating.jpg

The famous “Goblin” actress, Kim Go Eun, who portrayed the role of Ji Eun Tak will hold her first ever fan meeting in May.

According to her management agency, HODU&U Entertainment, it is the actress’ way of returning favor and love to her supporting fans.

The fan meeting will be held in Sungshin Women’s University Mia WoonJung Green Campus’ auditorium on May 21. However, there were no reports if Gong Yoo or any other celebrities will appear in the said event.

Kim Go Eun debuted with her award-winning movie “A Mus” in 2012. She then starred in several movies like “Memories of the Sword” and “Coin Locker Girl” in 2015. She also starred with Park Hae Jin in 2016 drama series of “Cheese in the Trap.”

The actress was more popular worldwide now after her portrayal of the high school mortal bride of a goblin with Gong Yoo on tvN’s drama “Goblin” or “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.”

Kim Go Eun is currently reviewing drama offers for her next role.

http://kfanatics.com/kim-go-eun-goblin-fan-meeting-will-gong-yoo-appear/

if its true,i hope she comebacks with another good drama,romantic comedy / collage life / coworker space theme would be good

• Like 4