Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

29 minutes ago, ucylucy said:

Kim is currently reviewing scripts to decide on her next role. 

Is it normal that I'm excited just to read this line? :D I can't wait to see what kind of role she'll choose next.

Reposting this because I just want to~

fakta-cheese-eungyo.jpg

She looks so young and innocent in Eungyo

• Like 4

Me too, I'm very excited what will be her next project and the role she is going to portray! Can't wait for that to happen, I wanna see her more in a movie! Never been fangirling like this before. 

I believe she is going to sing on her fan meeting! Praying for it to be successful... I wish I live in Korea to see her in person! 

• Like 1

She is adorable on her recent update in her IG. I can feel she has been raised well by her parents and shower with love while she grow up. Knowing how much she look up to his father only shows how great and close bond they have within their family. 

Her smile never failed to brighten up my day! 

• Like 4

While waiting for High Cut to release teaser photos for  Kim Go Eun's May 4th issue from them, here are some older High Cut (Bcut) photos from 2015. I'm excited to see how they will shoot and style her in the new issue since the photo shoot took place in the gorgeous backdrop of France. I'm hoping for something amazing. Her video on High Cut's IG has over 50k views already - more than most of the artists that are featured there currently!

P.S. I'm actually nervous with what she will wear at the Baeksang Awards. I hope her stylist will pick a form fitting beautiful dress that will show off her figure - something bright and youthful that fits her age. Crossing my fingers! 2 more days to go before the Baeksang!!

18156786_1328047660575743_75431936091014

18198708_1329133747133801_14626689562037

18199543_1329133750467134_71755181296629

Cr http://jdzcity.tumblr.com/post/131561888942/highcut-kim-go-eun-bcut via https://www.facebook.com/KimGoEunThailandFC/

• Like 4

@ucylucy One more day to go to Baeksang! Haha and yeah hopefully the stylist dress her really well. I can't wait to see her on the red carpet and hopefully winning the awards *crossing my fingers as well~ She's so beautiful in her new High Cut pictorials (thanks ChunSungIm:D) Also the post in highcut ig has already received 2.5k likes within a few hours!-more than most of the other artists featured. 

Older high cut photo

kim-go-eun-3.jpg

I still prefer her all smiling like the last one ^^

• Like 4

@molybdenum Let's pray real hard that her stylist finally selected the right dress for her (or that Kim Go Eun knows to reject the wrong dress :D). I think her stylist is trying to make her edgier and fashion forward but seems to be dressing her in clothes that are too mature for her age or does not suit her personality. I love how they dressed her in the first couple years after her debut - it perfectly suited her and reflect who she was but also sexy at the same time.

I'm very hopeful for her to show up with dresses similar to the ones below: clean cut and beautiful

I love her new High Cut photo shoot - they capture who she is perfectly. Hopefully they help choose her Baeksang gown or hopefully her stylist pick up some tips from them on how to dress Kim Go Eun beautifully.  I also know her picture/video on High Cut's IG are very popular - over 50k for the video and now over 3k likes in less than 24 hours! Our girl is well loved!

Re-posting the new High Cut pictures because she's is just simply stunning! Her hair, make-up, dress - everything is perfect! Can't wait for them to release more pictures and praying real hard for Baeksang!

18198244_1329667810413728_41605136376874

18198401_1329667820413727_82016571237130

• Like 3

11 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

hong seol 

Ugh! I dont understand what it says in this news, will you please summarize what's this news all about? Coz I'm still hoping GE will still take the role as Hong Seol in the CITT movie

• Like 2

Here are Triwa cfs!

16 sec version

@ucylucy Agree! Her eungyo-monster era dresses are more daring and youthful. Hopefully the stylist will be enlightened to get these kind of dresses again. After Lancôme, apparently the stylist got a lot of hate comments from kge fans, so hopefully it doesn't happen again. *pray real hard

@angjay  :) I wish her Goblin male lead and all the production team luck too for Baeksang awards. :D

@GemmaA Hongseol role in CITT has never been offered to KGE according to her agency, and they've begun shooting with another actress. You can check the CITT movie thread :)

Edited by molybdenum
additional reply
  • Like 4

@molybdenum thank you for the TRIWA CFs! Kim Go Eun is just so naturally beautiful and stunning. We're getting so many KGE goodies too - keep them coming! Hoping for more goodies at the Baeksang too!

Best wishes to Kim Go Eun, Gong Yoo, Director Lee Eung Bok, Writer Kim Eun Sook and Goblin for best drama nominations! Hoping they win every category and hoping Gong Yoo or the drama Goblin will win the Daesang!

Screen shots of Kim Go Eun's new CFs!

Spoiler

• Like 3

Kim Go Eun presents her innocent charm for 'High Cut

kim-go-eun.jpg

Actress Kim Go Eun presented her innocent charm for 'High Cut's upcoming volume 197 issue set to be released on May 4.

Featuring popping colors such as orange, coral, and pink the actress perfected the spring look along with a soft smokey eye makeup for a distinct appeal.  In the two photos, she wore a cute polka dot dress and a formal dress shirt.

Stay tuned for the full pictorial.

kim-go-eun_1493757237_1493702671-20-org.

Cr Allkpop

• Like 3

15 hours ago, GemmaA said:

Ugh! I dont understand what it says in this news, will you please summarize what's this news all about? Coz I'm still hoping GE will still take the role as Hong Seol in the CITT movie

its old news,the news about the character that brought in life that actually very look alike with manhwa or act/played well by the actor

i miss hong seol...eun tak too 

• Like 1