Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

she looks so gorgeouuuusssss!!!

#5YearsWithKimGoEun congrats to our lovely edgy girl Kim Go-eun, see how amazing you are within just five years you accomplished so lot, and hopefully more in future. I believe you are the 'it' actress who can be relied by people by true acting talents. You go girl, keep beauty inside!

• Like 4

KIM GO EUN X TRIWA

We’re proud to inform you that we have selected South Korea’s sweetheart Kim Go Eun as our brand ambassador!

11445.jpg

Kim Go Eun is an actress with great talent, adored by most people and who will remain popular for many years to come. She is not just an actress, but a fashion role model for many women in South Korea and around the world, famous for her witty style.

11446.jpg

Kim’s personality and strong fashion sense is a perfect marriage with TRIWA’s personality and design direction.

11447.jpg

Cr from TRIWA's official home page via arjenia

Beautiful and lovely words from TRIWA about our lovely Kim Go Eun. I absolutely adore everything about KGE - everything about her is beautiful and shining so brightly. I can't wait to see what great potential and possibilities she will bring to the Korean entertainment industry.

Happy #5YearswithKimGoEun and cheers to another 5-10 years!

• Like 4

Goblin's Bride Kim Go Eun shows her fierce side on recent photoshoot

4.4_1493097689.jpg

TRIWA, a Swedish sensibility brand, unveiled the 2017 commercial shoot behind the scenes.  

84052167.1.jpg

A new side of actress KIM GO EUN is shown here in the photoshoot, a mature and elegant feminine beauty that has been hidden for so long through beautiful eyes and delicate poses. 

84052166.1.jpg

It shows a seductive atmosphere, the leather strap watches emphasize luxury and added a feminine mood.

84052165.1.jpg

84052164.1.jpg

In addition, the mash strap watch and denim shirt match, the unique sense of style and caught the attention of the surrounding area. 

Cr ILoveKStars (Nate News)

Edited by ucylucy
replace with translate article
  • Like 5

Spoiler

I want to share this amazing video created by Arjenia, KGE official fan cafe. I cried while watching this! I admired this woman hardwork and dedication in every movies and drama she film or act. She deserves the spotlight and recognition all over the world. Congrats on your 5 years anniv. in showbiz KGE! We will always here to support you! We love you! #5YearsWithKimGoEun 

• Like 4

Kim Go Eun accepting the award for winning Best Couple with Gong Yoo for Goblin for the 5th Annual Dramafever Awards! 

credit dramafever via Kim Go Eun Thailand Fan Club
https://youtu.be/VojK4IaO6kU

Full HD nominations and acceptance video in Spoiler
Spoiler

As for her drama, Goblin, it hit another milestone this week. Congratulations to Kim Go Eun and the cast of Goblin for making a very successful drama!

tvN’s “Goblin” Surpasses “Descendants Of The Sun” To Become Most Watched On Demand Drama By Far

goblin.jpg

tvN’s hit drama “Goblin,” which ended its 16-episode run in January of this year, has become the most watched Korean drama through VOD (video on demand).

On April 26, Cable TV-IPTV announced that from December of 2016 to February 2017, “Goblin” brought in a staggering total revenue of about 14 billion won (approximately $12.5 million). In terms of users, the revenue equates to about 15 to 16 million viewers re-watching the drama.

goblin16-00039.jpg

Before “Goblin,” the record for the most watched drama through VOD was set by KBS 2TV’s “Descendants of the Sun” and tvN’s “Reply 1988”; however, “Goblin” easily swept past these two dramas to break the record.

“Reply 1988” brought in a total of about 300 million won (approximately $270,000) per episode and about 7 billion won (approximately $6.2 million) total. While the VOD revenue for “Descendants of the Sun” was not released, a source from KBS revealed that it was similar to that of “Reply 1988.” tvN’s “Goblin,” on the other hand, brought in almost 900 million won (approximately $800,000) per episode, easily surpassing the other two dramas.

Source (1) Cr Soompi

Edited by ucylucy
add article
  • Like 6

Independent film "Comfort" 2012

cr to Kim Go Eun Chinese Fansite Going

Wish she could win the best actress award in Dramafever but SHK is definitely a very tough competitor :) Hopefully, she could win in Baeksang next week (and the whole Goblin squad too), although I know it'll be another tough competition but she has a huge chance ^^

Honestly, I'm more nervous with her (stylist) dress choice.

• Like 3

I'm so happy and excited for her first fan meeting! I hope she sings in the fan meeting and we get to hear her beautiful voice. I'm looking forward to seeing her at Baeksang Awards  and hope she slays and wins the best tv actress award.

Re-posting this because she looks so beautiful in this picture!

18076595_452140825119968_856152012846001

• Like 4

Kim Go-eun to hold first fan meeting

restmb_jhidxmake.php?idx=5&simg=20170428

Actress Kim Go-eun will hold her first fan meet-and-greet event in May, her agency HODU&U Entertainment said Thursday. 

“It is to return fans for their love and support,” HODU&U said.

The event will be held on May 21 at the auditorium of Sungshin Women’s University Mia WoonJung Green Campus. 

Kim debuted with the award-winning 2012 film “A Muse,” which shot her to stardom. She also starred in the 2015 films “Memories of the Sword” and “Coin Locker Girl,” and tvN’s 2016 drama “Cheese in the Trap.”

Kim recently played Ji Eun-tak, the 19-year-old bride of the goblin Kim Shin, played by actor Gong Yoo, in tvN’s megahit drama “Guardian: The Lonely and Great God.”

Kim is currently reviewing scripts to decide on her next role. 

By Kim So-yeon (syk19372@heraldcorp.com)

Cr Kpop Herald

• Like 2

Behind the Scene Photos of Kim Go Eun’s TRIWA Photo Shoot

Actress Kim Go Eun looked like a goddess in her latest brand photo shoot.

7.21-6.jpg

Swedish swatch brand TRIWA recently released behin the scene photos of Kim Go Eun’s photo shoot for the brand’s 2017 S/S advertisement. Kim Go Eun’s beautiful gaze and enchanting pose could be seen in the photos.

The actress wears casual, simple, and modern outfits for the photo shoot to complement TRIWA’s swatches. She does not only look classy, but also feminine.

7.22-4.jpg

TRIWA wrote, “Though we’ve been shooting for hours, Kim Go Eun kept showing her cheerful side by smiling and being enthusiastic until the end, and made the whole shoot enjoyable for all the staffs.”

Source: (1)

Cr CastKo

• Like 2