Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

6 minutes ago, cristala said:

This was during Eungyo promotion. She's introducing and inviting about her movie eungyo or the muse. 

"In this movie "EUngyo" I played the 17year old girl high school girl name Han EUNGYO.. It will be showing on april 29. I hope u can come and watch.Thank you"

Awww...sad. Thought is a new video. Miss GE. Wonder if she's doing any new CF. It's been awhile since the watch CF. Even GY's new CFs have been shown already. Wonder how's our girl?

Thanks Cristala for the translation :)

• Like 4

At least we know she's going to make a public appearance on May 3rd ^^ Beside, no cf shooting means that she can rest or possibly start to review scripts and consider her next projects :) Honestly, I'll watch any movie/drama she's in but I hope it's not a horror movie lol my heart (I mean biological heart) can't take it . Now that I think about it, isn't horror is the only genre she hasn't tried? I remember she said she want to try all the movie genres out there *sigh

Btw, fun fact! GE is the most junior in drama land to be nominated:D and just saying from the trend, the judges kinda love ppl who can act different level of maturity of the character like: YAI in SFLD (from his character first appearance to last appearance there should be at least 20 years gap); Kim Hye Soo in Signal (20 years time skip), Han Hyojoo in Dongyi (around 10 years to 15 years?). All of them won the best actor/actress categories at that time. So yeap hoping  GE will be next ^^

also happy voting!

• Like 8

http://variety.com/2016/film/reviews/canola-tokyo-film-review-1201904693/

Have y'áll seen this^^? Canola was reviewed at Tokyo Film Festival 2016 :)

Both Youn Yuh-Jung and Kim Go Eun's performances were described as being "deeply affecting", and KGE's acting is even praised as being excellent and sympathetic (well that's our girl) .

I don't get those haters who said that she can't act when even professionals (ie movie critics and other actors) recognize her ability.

42.jpg?w=670&h=377&crop=1

I really really recommend this movie. It gives me a good cry lol

• Like 9

Red pantsuit for red carpet

Coin Locker Girl's portrait intro at 54th Cannes Festival Special Screening http://www.semainedelacritique.com/EN/films/2015/2015_spe_Coin_Locker_Girl.php

Quoting the GE part ^^

"While Kim Hye-soo represents the today of Korea’s movie scene, Kim Go-eun, as Il-young, is the rising star who will reign in the future. She is drawing public's attention through her unique visage and the untypical acting she shows in her movies.”

• Like 3

Lemme post my 2 cents in here too beside on KGE Elle video in YT (heheh) I just finished watching Cheese In The Trap 2 weeks ago after Goblin withdrawal, and then Coin Locker Girl; and I find myself adore her talent! A real actress for me, you go girl to keep develop! I'm not prefer her in Goblin as a young Ji Eun-tak with all of those aegyo but it also director thingy to blame for me, but she killed the mature version. Then in CITT she just... A perfect cast, perfect. From magazine IVs, her talk, etc, Kim Go-eun is such beautiful person. Note that she is beautiful in her own way, so please keep it all natural cause 'you' already kicked it up; beauty-standard is such an apparent anyway, the beauty of soul is the winner after all. Grow maturer as trying to be a better woman and actress, keep doing you!:)

I love her thinks about woman, the empowerment, she has beautiful mind and well I know its kinda late but I'm on CITT withdrawal right now... I can relate a lot to Hong-seol and she just delivered it damn fine there, with Yoo-jung (Park Hae-jin) ahhhh just too good to be missed and I'm glad I finally didn't miss it! The dog fur hairstyle works on her, it makes her unique rather than 'common beautiful type' with sleek hair, nice cut, etc and I love she said 'I'm kinda a bear and can't stand fox like that' for the most hateful-able CITT characters hahah.

True actress would say this : "I don't want to hear that I'm pretty, although acting is my pride and greed" (source)

Go keep show 'em the true meaning of actress who act.

photo695814.jpg

• Like 7