Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Kim Go Eun and Yoon Yeo Jung filmed a movie while they were drunk?

Kim Go Eun and veteran actress Yoon Yeo Jung talked about being under the influence on the March 6 installment of 'Section TV.'

The two were promoting their new film 'Grandmother Gye-choon,' on which they play grandmother and granddaughter. The movie is based on the laborious, tough lives of Jeju Island's haenyeo (female divers), who scour the ocean floor day and night for fresh abalones. 

Yoon Yeo Jung and Kim Go Eun, both of whom actually had to don SCUBA gear and dive into the sea for filming, admitted that they were only able to endure the difficulties with wine. Yoon Yeo Jung blurted, "We were in our cups during filming," to which Kim Go Eun could only bow her head and laugh in embarrassment. 

source: allkpop

• Like 5

KIM GO EUN'S SCHEDULE DISRUPTED DUE TO FATIGUE

2016030714503564519_1_99_20160307150119.

[Korean News - Star News - 07 March 2016]

A representative from Kim Go Eun's agency, Jangin Entertainment, said, "Kim Go Eun has to reschedule today's interviews {post-CITT} because she has not been feeling well due to fatigue. She will wrap up the interviews sometime this week. Next week she will be shooting advertisements and doing promotional activities for her film, Canola."

Kim Go Eun received a lot of love for her role of Hong Seol in the tvN cable drama, Cheese In The Trap. Her upcoming film, Canola, will be released in May.

• Like 5

@WeloveH Hi, I was the one that posted info on PHJ/KGE couple here. Thank you for your support. Round 1 (intro+smash poem) just ended and the good news is our group has made it to the next round, fanart. We will post the link to voting here once it starts for round 2.

In the meantime, we would love for you to come take a look around our thread. There we post many things related to the actors as well as the characters they play.

If you would like to support us with the contest (fanfic is round 3) you can reach out to @mgicc, our intrepid leader.

Thank you for your interest.

• Like 5

On 3/1/2016 at 0:09 PM, Cute_BoA said:

Has anyone here watched 'A Muse'? How was the experience?

I've tried watching all KGE's movies, from Monster, Coin Locker Girl and Memories of the Sword, she really was impressive in each project.

Still have 'A Muse' left to watch, withdrawal from CITT.

That's where I first saw here, and was totally enchanted....    I still need to watch her more recent films...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kim Go Eun sings a hauntingly beautiful new song for the Cheese in the Trap OST

0cafae7e-c228-4324-9d02-5ff990560dd1.png

Kim Go Eun can add "talented singer" to her resume after contributing her pure and lovely voice to the new song "Attraction" by Tearliner for the Cheese in the Trap OST. The song is a beautiful reflection of her character Seol's feelings for the male lead Jung. Take a listen! 

Isn't it beautiful? 

Read and comment on DramaFever Blog

• Like 6

Kim Go Eun grades her acting in 'Cheese in the Trap'

kim-go-eun_1457714872_af_org.jpg

In a new interview at a cafe on March 11, actress Kim Go Eun talked about her acting in her latest drama 'Cheese in the Trap,' which was also her first drama.

When asked about her thoughts on the drama's completion, she said, "It was a production that was completed because all of us worked diligently together.  I'm grateful a lot of people watched."

Regarding her acting, she judged herself by giving 50 points out of 100, adding, "When I finish a production, I always feel it's a shame, and you need to feel that way in order to grow in the next production."

How would you grade her out of 100?

source

• Like 5

Hi, All. It's that time again, time to vote for the JungxSeol CheesyCouple at soompi shipper's paradise contest:

9e7d1e17_bead_44b8_bd9b_7429412b5490.jpg

Please go here to see our team's awesome fanart: 

Please go here to vote: http://www.soompi.com/2016/03/16/vote-for-your-favorite-couple-in-shippers-contest-round-2-fanarts/12/

Remember, you can vote once every six hours, from now until March 19, 11:59 PM KST.

Thank you.

• Like 4