Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

[enter-talk] KIM GOEUN'S GRADUATION PHOTO *SHOCK*

download.jsp?FileKey=50AA3B2E495DFCB007D

I've never thought that Kim Goeun was ugly and in her graduation photo, she looks so effortlessly pretty. other celebrities can't compare to her.

download.jsp?FileKey=FDB0DCEB8EFBCF1F243

and she still looks the same now

download.jsp?FileKey=774E67F82CFDBBD75D0

download.jsp?FileKey=88FE515470C7CA722AC

CITT is fun too
post response:

[+1732][-79]

+freaking pretty, seriously, she looks so clean

+for a kid with monolids to be pretty, their facial features need to be especially pretty. and Kim Goeun has straight up all of that

+ crazy, they gave her a weird hair style in CITT but when I saw her in the drama preview evens, my eyes were opened (T/n: to her prettiness)

download.jsp?FileID=35240235

cre http://pann-choa.blogspot.co.id/2016/02/enter-talk-kim-goeuns-graduation-photo.html

• Like 9

New Drama Breakout Stars Park Bo Gum and Kim Go Eun Pair Up in New CF Campaign

http://koalasplayground.com/2016/02/21/new-drama-breakout-stars-park-bo-gum-and-kim-go-eun-pair-up-in-new-cf-campaign/

Posted on February 21, 2016 by ockoala

meudis.jpg

A brand with such good taste as to pair up new television darlings Park Bo Gum and Kim Go Eun for a ad campaign is certainly a savvy cookie in my eyes. Cable network tvN has been rolling in the ratings thanks to Answer Me 1988 and Cheese in the Trap, and while both are entire cast efforts for sure there have been certain members of the drama lineup getting more breakout recognition than others. Park Bo Gum is one of the recipients of fan affection thanks to his Taek character in AM1988, while Kim Go Eun succeeded despite going into Cheese with huge pressure and expectation thanks to the popularity of the source webtoon. I love their acting talent along with natural good looks, Park Bo Gum’s toothy grin makes me want to pet him and Kim Go Eun’s classic monolids are a breath of pretty fresh air. I’m also loving their chemistry and camaraderie in this new ad for online shopping destination G9.

meusdi.jpg

meua.jpg

meusdu.jpg

meuds.jpg

mesued.jpg

Park Bo Gum and Kim Go Eun for G9:

On 21/2/2016 at 8:48 AM, Cute_BoA said:

Is her movie -  Grandmother Gye-choon - going to be screened at 2016 Cannes Film Festival?

I saw on twitter, yes, that's true :)

• Like 3

'Cheese In The Trap' Actress Kim Go Eun Reveals Her First Drama Filming Experience [PICS]

kim-go-eun.png?w=600

Actress Kim Go Eun, better known as her character's name Hong Seol, shared everything about filming the popular tvN K-drama series "Cheese In The Trap" in a recent interview with Star News.

"I chose to film (Cheese In The Trap) because I wanted to work with director Lee Yoon Jung," Kim told Star News.

After filming "Cheese In The Trap," which was her first drama, Kim noticed some differences between filming a drama and a movie from an actor's perspective. "(Cheese In The Trap) was my first drama, and I didn't like that I couldn't see myself on screen. When I filmed movies, I never didn't review myself on screen. For dramas, I can watch myself act only when the drama comes out on TV. I'm always thinking, 'I could've done better,'" Kim shared, making us wonder whether she is somewhat of a perfectionist.

She said she was delighted to see the success of the drama and didn't forget to thank the fans and director. "I am so thankful of the fans that the drama is such a hit," Kim said, "It was made possible by director Lee who filmedeach scene with such taste." 

In the latest "Cheese In The Trap" episode, Baek In Ho (Seo Kang Joon) revealed his feelings to Hong Seol (Kim Ko Eun) while Hong Seol and Yoo Jung (Park Hae Jin) fell for each other deeper.

source: Fashion & Style

• Like 4

Secret key to Hong Seol’s frizzy hairdo

(tvN)

The secret to how actress Kim Go-eun perfectly transforms into Hong Seol in “Cheese in the Trap” was revealed by her agency on Wednesday.

Jangin Entertainment uploaded two photos of Kim Go-eun while she got her makeup and hair done for the drama shoot. Staff members were hurriedly touching up Kim’s hair to turn her into the female lead character in the drama.

In the photo, Kim is sitting on a chair while her stylist is attaching pieces of long, frizzy hair extensions onto her head. As Kim Go-eun’s original silky smooth hair comes up to her shoulders, hair pieces are added to create the character’s unique frizzy hairdo.

“At first, I couldn’t even go to sleep because the pieces would pull on my hair. Plus I had to brush it literally every minute so that it wouldn’t get tangled,” Kim complained.

“But as many drama fans loved the look, I overcame the pain with a sense of fulfillment.”

Kim Go-eun recently grabbed the attention of many drama fans in Korea and abroad through the webtoon-based drama series “Cheese in the Trap.”

cr.koreaherald

• Like 2

Hi, all. I'm writing to let you know that "Cheese in the Trap" (CitT) has created new followers of Kim Go Eun, especially here at Soompi. It's Kim Go Eun's first time in a Korean Drama and a few of us couldn't be happier seeing how good she is at playing the character of Hong Seol. I know her acting in this role has now turned me into a lifelong fan of hers. Her acting abilities alone and together with Park Hae Jin is nothing short of electrifying to watch. It is because of their acting together, a shipper's page for Park Hae Jin and Kim Go Eun, and their collective characters, JungxSeol, was created to support our love for this couple. Please stop by and look around.

Recently, a shipper's contest has been announced and our ship jumped at the chance to declare our love for the actors and their characters. We hope to earn your support and your vote (voting site will be announced soon).

If nothing else, we hope our ship at least bring a smile to your face. Thank you.

• Like 4

6 hours ago, kabam said:

Hi! i am fascinated with Kim Go Eun. This is my first time here on her thread .

So at least there is another one to wait for after CIIT :blush: I wanted to share this also.

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2016/02/kim-ga-eun-to-join-jang-geun-suk-yeo-jin-goo-and-more-in-daebak

Don't think she's taking this project, Allkpop used a wrong picture of Kim Go Eun.

It's Kim Ga Eun.. Not Kim Go Eun.

I personally think that her next project will be a movie, just can't wait to see what kind of role she wants to challenge next!

• Like 1

[Interview] Kim Go-eun-I, "I still think I did good in starring in "Cheese In the Trap""

photo695814.jpg

tvN drama "Cheese in the Trap" is in a spot of trouble and this led to a problem for the cast as well. To some, the drama is a blessing and to others, it might have been an upsetting attempt.

For Kim Go-eun-I, it's a special drama. She was the exact Hong Seol from the original web-toon. She brought out the best in herself and the drama turned out to be beneficial for her.

She has a lot of affection for Hong Seol. She has a lot of trust in director Lee Yoon-jeong and she was happy with the drama.

She thinks she stepped off on the right foot.

Kim Go-eun-I said, "The experience was a good one. Many said there's no atmosphere like this. I was grateful for the drama and I wondered if this was the ideal environment everyone wants to work in. There's no reason for anyone to be against it. I don't think I'll be able to work on scripts that come piece by piece".

Kim Go-eun-I who debuted in 2012 with "A Muse" has starred in her first leading drama in 3 years. Why did she come so late and why was it "Cheese in the Trap"?

"At first when I got the offer, I was in another movie and the schedule didn't fit. I also knew dramas were tough and it was hard for me to make up my mind. However, this drama was partly pre-produced and I was a fan of Director Lee Yoon-jeong. I watched "Coffee Prince" several times and I was glad to have the opportunity to work with her. I was more worried about this being my first drama than worried about this drama being based on a web-toon. However, the director had faith in me and I just decided to go along with it".

photo695815.jpg

Kim Go-eun-I must have had a lot of pressure on her shoulders when she started. 'Synchronizing' was an issue when she first started the drama.

However, Kim Go-eun-I said, "I wasn't pressured at all. It's not like worrying about it will make the results better. I just decided to enjoy work".

In Kim Go-eun-I's role of Hong Seol, she's always stressing about her scholarship, homework and unstable future. She also has a dark side. She starts seeing her senior Yoo Jeong (Park Hae-jin) and is Baek In-ho's (Seo Kang-joon) crush. Kim Go-eun-I managed to make an ordinary character 'extraordinary'.

"Hong Seol is actually very close to reality. I tried not to think of her in such a complicated way. I referred very slightly to the web-toon and I wondered more on how to make the character work realistically. Being sensitive and sharp is Hong Seol's key point and I had to make that stand out physically. I didn't want the viewers to say, 'Why are those two hot guys so mad about such an ordinary girl?' I had to bring out the loveliness in her too".

photo695816.jpg

Indeed, she became worthy of Park Hae-jin and Seo Kang-joon's love. "I really felt like I was being loved.Yoo Jeong and In-ho were all good to me behind cameras too".

Viewers divided into the Yoo Jeong group and In-ho group. Hong Seol and Yoo Jeong are sweet and loving while Baek In-ho and Hong Seol are dearing and affectionate. About her ideal type, Kim Go-eun-I said, "I want both. I like Yoo Jeong's caring side and In-ho's friendly side".

Kim Go-eun-I debuted in 2012 with the movie "A Muse' and continued to star in "Monster - Movie","Coin Locker Girl", "Memories of the Sword", "The Advocate : A missing body" and more. She a strong character but she likes romantic comedies.

"I am confident I can do well in romance. I have always wanted to be in a mellow movie and express something only my age can do. However, I never had the time to and I think the period of my sensitivity is gone. Thankfully, I met "Cheese in the Trap"".

"Cheese in the Trap" was enough for her to vent her craving for comic romance and she's happy with it.

"I don't want to hear that I'm pretty, although acting is my pride and greed".

Source : http://joynews.inews24.com/php/news_view.php?g_menu=700100&g_serial=944898

cre http://www.hancinema.net/interview-kim-go-eun-i-i-still-think-i-did-good-in-starring-in-cheese-in-the-trap-91901.html

• Like 4

Hong seol’s wardrobe appreciation

o3cbo05wzA6WENIMut5-o.jpg

o3cbvmejh86OzvBzAJ3-o.jpg

January 28th/555 notes/reblog
Cheese in the trapkim go eunfashion kdramaappreciation postlet's be honesthong seol fashion in citt is so spot oni would wear everything she worefor a girl that's struggling financially she sure does have a lot of clothesshe wears something new every episode.

cre http://kimp05.tumblr.com/post/138232114635/hong-seols-wardrobe-appreciation-episode-1

• Like 2

Actress Kim Go Eun Talks About Friendship With Park Bo Gum, Go Kyung Pyo, and Ryu Jun Yeol

kim-go-eun-feature.jpg

tvN’s drama “Cheese in the Trap” became one of the most popular dramas despite its handicap of airing on a cable channel and also airing at very late evening hours.

Another drama “Reply 1988” and its follow-up drama “Signal” became extremely popular as well. The common denominator of these three dramas is the fact that they’re all tvN’s dramas.

Another common denominator is the movie “Chinatown” (also known as “Coin Locker Girl”) where actress Kim Go Eun worked with actress Kim Hye Sooalong with actors Park Bo Gum and Go Kyung Pyo of “Reply 1988.” Kim Go Eun had recently expressed how happy she is for her fellow actors.

Kim Go Eun commented, “I’m so glad Park Bo Gum and Go Kyung Pyo are both receiving so much love from the fans. We had so much fun making the movie ‘Chinatown’ together. The project was pulled together by rookie actors Park Bo Gum, Go Kyung Pyo, and the rookie director. We met for the first time working on the movie together. But we became close friends quickly. I only have good memories from that time. We always cheered each other on since then. I’m so happy that their drama ‘Reply 1988’ became such a big hit.”

Kim Go Eun is a self professed fan of the drama “Reply 1988.” Who did Kim Go Eun cheer on to be Duk Sun’s husband between Jung Hwan and Taek? She carefully revealed that she cheered on for Jung Hwan portrayed by actor Ryu Jun Yeol. It turns out they’re close friends as well.

kim-go-eun2.jpg

Kim Go Eun added, “I’m very good friends with Park Bo Gum and Ryu Jun Yeol both. Personally, I didn’t care who became Duk Sun’s husband ultimately. But as a fan of the drama, I hoped Ryu Jun Yeol would end up with Duk Sun. Taek is someone who needs constant care and I felt that would get old. On the other hand, Jung Hwan is someone who takes care of Duk Sun. I think a woman likes to feel protected and taken care of by a man.”

Kim Go Eun also mentioned that she received a lot of advices from her senior actress Kim Hye Soo. Kim Go Eun felt motivated to do a good job on the drama “Cheese in the Trap” thanks to Kim Hye Soo’s wise input.

Kim Go Eun went onto say, “Since it was my first drama, Kim Hye Soo showed heartfelt concern for me. She told me a lot about what to expect on location. She told me to go prepared. She even texted me an encouraging message saying, ‘Recording the drama isn’t that hard.’ I also sent her a text message before the first episode of her drama ‘Signal’ aired. I said, ‘You’re gonna kill it.’ After it aired, I texted her saying, ‘It was awesome. You’re so cool.’ I’m so grateful to her. She’s awesome.”

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/29/actress-kim-go-eun-talks-about-friendship-with-park-bo-gum-go-kyung-pyo-and-ryu-jun-yeol/

• Like 3

Has anyone here watched 'A Muse'? How was the experience?

I've tried watching all KGE's movies, from Monster, Coin Locker Girl and Memories of the Sword, she really was impressive in each project.

Still have 'A Muse' left to watch, withdrawal from CITT.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Cute_BoA said:

She was perfect for the forever virgin and forever young image that Eun-gyo symbolizes.

Kim said of her film debut, "It took a lot of courage to play this role. I don't think physical beauty alone could have unleashed so much passion in a man who had lived for over 70 years with a heart of a stone. Eun-gyo is very spontaneous and is too innocent to have thought about the consequences of what she is doing, but she also has a mature side. She lacks parental care and love, so she desires this from a surrogate father figure, and becomes obsessed with the idea."

cre https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/A_Muse

• Like 1

But, truly, the show really belongs to Kim Go-eun, who bravely treads into the treacherous waters of a role surrounded by scandalized controversy, and involving fairly explicit sex scenes, with a freshness, naturalism, and a seeming lack of self-consciousness that is charming and quite refreshing. More than anything else, she is the most convincing reason to see Eungyo. The New York Asian Film Festival clearly agrees; to add to the large collection of awards Kim has received for her performance in Korea, she will be awarded the Star Asia Rising Star Award at the NYAFF screening.

• Like 1

but when she appeared in eungyo she did talks with his parents ask for advice about appearing in a film,also she didnt take a job just for quantity for her cv,but quality of her acting,she passionate about acting.but she didnt forget her study as well,i read she took 2 years absent from acting just to finish her study in Korea National University of Arts.she is talented in music (she can sing,also theres pic of her playing guitar in ig,dunno about that)

• Like 4