Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Hi~ 

Just passing by to show my appreciation for queen Go Eun! I had never watched any of her works before and discovered her through The King Eternal Monarch a couple of weeks ago. And man oh man! 

I was blown away by her performance, she's so talented? And expressive? I don't know there's just something in her that stands out. I really enjoy the aura she exudes, she just seems so genuine and brainy and just plain herself, without any bravado. 

Anyway needless to say that I now need to go through all her filmography starting with Goblin. I don't know if I'm ready for this. 

• Like 2

Queen Go Eun for Chanel's J12 watch line. 

Video available in HD here: https://www.chanel.com/sg/watches/the-faces-j12/

The little blurb on Chanel's website says:

KIM GO-EUN

"WHEN I WAS ON STAGE FOR THE 1ST TIME, I BEGAN TO HAVE A SPECIFIC DREAM TO BECOME AN ACTOR."

KIM IS PART OF THE NEW WAVE OF SOUTH KOREAN FILM. SHE MADE HER BIG SCREEN DEBUT IN 2012 WITH HER CRITICALLY ACCLAIMED PERFORMANCE IN A MUSE AND HAS CONTINUED TO STAR IN NUMEROUS DRAMATIC ROLES IN FILM AND TELEVISION. SHE BECAME A CHANEL AMBASSADOR IN SOUTH KOREA IN 2019.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

[SBS Star] Kim Go-eun Gets the Cutest Bangs

Fans are in love with actress Kim Go-eun's new hairstyle.

On October 10, Kim Go-eun updated her Instagram with some new photos.

201480520_1280.jpg

The update surprised fans because she gave herself a complete makeover.

It turned out Kim Go-eun had cut her bangs, and shared photos with fans.

She had them cut so short that they almost looked like the sort of bangs that a lot of children get.

201480521_1280.jpg

Even though this was the case, the bangs did not look awkward on her at all.

In fact, they made Kim Go-eun not only look younger but 10 times cuter.

Under this post, fans left comments such as, "She looks soooo cute!", "She could pass for a middle school student.", "Such unique and adorable bangs!" and so on.

201480522_1280.jpg

https://news.sbs.co.kr/news/endPage.do?news_id=N1006026023

• Love 1

'Movie What Talk' starring Kim Go-eun X Kim Joo-heon 'Untact'

120889920_3278788868834936_1518857427508

The film “Untact” is the first film to be shot on an 8K phone and watched on 8K TV. It is a short film with director Kim Ji-woon in charge of directing and scripting, and actors Kim Go-eun and Kim Joo-heon. It is attracting attention as a movie depicting the non-face-to-face love method of the corona era by Sujin (Kim Go-eun), who enjoys Vlog while running a ceramic art workshop, and Seonghyun (Kim Joo-heon), who returned to Korea after three years after leaving study abroad. In particular,'Untact' is attracting hot interest as a meeting between director Kim Ji-woon, a movie master who directed the movies'Sweet Life' and'No-no-no-nome', and actor Kim Go-eun, who has been recognized for acting as'Goblin' and'The King'. . Actor Kim Joo-heon, who is emerging as a popular actor, is expected to moisturize the emotions this fall by adding to it.

In this'Movie Whatsuda', everything from the behind-the-scenes of the production of'Untact' revealed by director Kim Ji-woon, who first challenged the 8K movie, to the casting process of actors Kim Go-eun and Kim Joo-heon, as well as the points of watching'Untact' selected by'Movie Whatsuda' It will be released in detail. Film critic Kim Tae-hoon, who is an MC, recommended'Untact', saying, "It is a work that immersed in a new way of communication in the Untact era." In addition, he selected a famous scene in the movie, saying, “I was impressed by the delicate mise-en-scene and directing of director Kim Ji-woon in the movie. It raises questions about what will be the best scene in the movie selected by 2MC. In addition, MC Shin A-young sympathized with the non-face-to-face love method in the corona era, saying, “I have been separated from my husband in the United States for several months now due to the corona, so I was particularly in touch.” Following that, Shin A-young, like Sujin (Kim Go-eun) in the movie ‘Untact’, transformed into a v-logger, filmed on an 8K phone and checked it on an 8K TV, admiring the ultra-high quality.

'Untact', which has been evaluated for suggesting a new method of filmmaking as the opening of the 8K movie era, can be met in advance at MBC Every1'Movie Whatsuda' at 11:30 pm on October 23rd. In addition, the main film “Untact” will be released from 12 p.m. following the broadcast of “Movie Whatsuda”.

• Like 1

8 Korean Actresses beautiful from birth!

Beauty standards in South Korea are very high. This also causes many women to be willing to spend a lot of money on plastic surgery to get the beautiful face they desire. However, of course not all Korean women are like that, some are born beautiful.

Reporting from the intipseleb.com page (18/10), a number of these actresses also have natural beauty, in fact they are believed to have never done a plastic surgery to get their beautiful face. Wow, who are the Korean actresses who are said to have never had surgery?

Kim Go Eun

4bf4ef49e420218d1317cfd2fe2ad73a.jpg

Kim Go Eun has such a distinctive beauty. It is believed that he never had surgery because his photos now and during high school had not changed at all. She has a natural beauty that makes her so attractive.

https://m.diadona.id/photo/8-aktris-korea-ini-disebut-sebut-nggak-pernah-oplas-lho-cantik-dari-lahir-201020u/14052-8-aktris-korea-ini-disebut-sebut-nggak-pernah-oplas-lho-cantik-dari-lahir-201020u-008.html

• Like 1

The Royal Magazine – Issue 6

TGIF! How is everybody doing so far? We’ve been receiving good news about the Royal Couple’s individual projects and endorsements this month and we’re just as thrilled as you guys are!

Today, we’re bringing you another issue of the Royal Magazine – featuring a movie review on UNTACT, starring Kim Go Eun and Kim Joo Hun.

Oh, by the way! We need 10 million views to see Kim Go Eun and Director Kim Ji Woon’s duet so if you’re down, let’s continue to stream, stream and stream. *Winks*

Enjoy this issue!

trm-issue-6-1.png

https://royalcourtladies.wordpress.com/2020/10/23/the-royal-magazine-issue-6/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

• Like 1