Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Just came across an article from:

Vogue Korea which featured  and celebrated Korean Cinema and their female actors. It’s good to see Kim Go Eun being included in the list alongside industry heavyweights Kim Hye Soo, Son Ye Jin and esteemed actress Jeon Do Yeon. Her acting caliber/prowess is at par with these ladies!

She can truly stand and shine on her own.

http://www.vogue.co.kr/?p=201497

From Google Translation

Disclaimer: May have some grammatical inaccuracies or nuances of Korean language and tone  not interpreted accurately.

In the house of the old poet (Hae-il Park), who was silent like a grave, Eun-kyo, a high school girl, flies like a little bird. Asleep under the shade of a pine tree in dazzling silence. Her  light white cheeks, lips and short hair are distracted, and her pure white neck is pure without tee. In the debut film Melo, <Eunkyo> (2012), Kim Go-eun was like a wild flower blooming in the spot.

Eun-gyo follows the promenade of the 70-something ‘grandfather’ without even knowing he will dream of his own. The girl's body, with her strong skin and chest soaring, was defenseless. The innocent sensuality of radiant youth has blinded us. How long has it been that the actor on the silver screen was so attracted to me for the first time? Kim Go-eun, a twenty-one-year-old stranger with almost no independent film career, was immediately attracted to Chungmuro with this 300-to-1 competition.

She extended to the standard of beauty. Amidst the glamorous Western beauty, her mono eyelids and small nose were rather fresh. When She smiled with her eyebrows rounded, I felt all kinds of emotions on my face. After her cheerful sunshine, empty loneliness always followed. Director Ji-Woo Jung, who discovered her in <Eunkyo> after the evangelism of <Happy End> (1999), said, "It is a daily and comfortable appearance, but the moment She express her emotions, I see intense eyes. That's the actor's face.” No one could replace her.

That year she swept the newcomer award, including the Daejong Award, the Blue Dragon Film Awards, the Korean Film Critics Association Awards, and this year's Film Awards. It was called later as'the monster rookie who will lead Chungmuro'. It is not easy to abandon the image of a successful actor who has just begun. Goeun Kim did. It is the reason why the newcomers who dreamed of the second person lined up saying that they would be immortal, but failed to exist.

<Chinatown> (2014) was the one that almost erased <Eunkyo>. She became the personification of vengeance in the noir, which was the exclusive possession of men, and pointed the sword at the boss'Mom (Kim Hye-soo)'. With the new director Han Jun-hee's film, she also stepped on the red carpet for the first time at the Cannes International Film Festival. “I study all the lines and fingerprints, but when I go into filming, I put them all down and learn to move animals.” Said one director.

there is <Memories of the Sword> (2015), who she co starred with Jeon Do-yeon and Lee Byung-hun. In this martial arts film, which was somewhat bold as a Korean film, she literally performed more than 95% of wire fencing actions flying in the sky. ***From her father's business, from four years old to becoming a junior high school student, such as <Wangsa West> by Wang Ki-wi, <Hero> by Jang Yi-Mu, and <Who Jang-ryong> by Ian, it was also influenced by the martial arts films she enjoyed when dhe lived in China for 10 years. ***Which of the actors in the 1990s had Chung Muro's first attempt so often?

***may need translation 

**Acting without fear, but unlike the splendor of showing off yourself. Her acting, without any doubt, rubs the other person's mind and shows his inside transparently. As a result, I was a little awkward about the functional role. Prosecutor Jin Sun-min of The Angry Lawyer did. The actor of the prosecutor's occupation group seemed to be hard all over.***

***may need translation 

On the contrary, if only emotions could be shared, it spoke with Dokkaebi who has lived for over 900 years. In Kim Eun-suk's romantic comedy drama <Goblin>, she became Jieun-tak, a high school girl who fell in love with her and was destined to stop the immortal life of Kim Shin (Share)'. “The little girl, like a violet/ The little girl, who flutters like a petal/ Pulls me with a mass bigger than the Earth.” It was exactly as depicted in the poem ‘Physics of Love’ by Poet Kim In-yuk, who represented Kim Shin-taek's heart toward Ji Eun-tak. *****Following the first drama <Cheese In The Trap> that broke out the controversy and broke the controversy with 0% synchro webtoon, *****in January 2017, Kim Go-eun was ranked second in pursuit of sharing in the Korea Corporate Reputation Research Institute advertising model brand reputation survey.

***may need translation***

In Yoo Yeol's music album, which he met again with director Ji-Woo Jung this year, he is more comfortable. Since the debut, it seems that the burden of bearing the weight of the leading role without an unknown time bursts at once after <Goblin>, and it seems that he has become smaller for a while. "I, I didn't know I was such a pretty child." In <Eunkyo>, the girl who cried like this was now gradually learning how to protect'I', soothe the pressure to crush.

Twenty-eight's and'female', except for this year's twenty-eight actors who want to be recognized as'actors', still have more to show. The voice that sucks the ears enough to make a duet with singer Shin Seung-hun will be shown for the first time in the musical film <Hung>, which began shooting in September. In the new drama <The King: Lord of Eternity>, which reunited with writer Kim Eun-suk, the Korean Empire detective and criminal one person challenge. It means you can do anything you haven't done to him. The world of Kim Go-eun is constantly expanding.

———————

You can tell that the article is beautifully written, albeit there may be some translation inaccuracies. 

Bravo Kim Go Eun! 

• Like 3
  • Love 3
  • Awesome 1

On 7/13/2020 at 7:00 AM, Joojix said:

Just came across an article from:

Vogue Korea which featured  and celebrated Korean Cinema and their female actors. It’s good to see Kim Go Eun being included in the list alongside industry heavyweights Kim Hye Soo, Son Ye Jin and esteemed actress Jeon Do Yeon. Her acting caliber/prowess is at par with these ladies!

She can truly stand and shine on her own.

http://www.vogue.co.kr/?p=201497

You can tell that the article is beautifully written, albeit there may be some translation inaccuracies. 

Bravo Kim Go Eun! 

I always love this piece of article.. also, i love the way the artist portray Ggone.. it's so different from other actresses where the emphasized their strengest features (deep eyes, childalike, etc).. Ggones was pictured with an abstarct artwork and the intreperation blows my mind.. it really is Ggone, in my opinion.. she has always been exploring new role, new character.. uri Ggone JJANG!!! 

Graphic designer Lee Ki-jun . Major works include Yooyu's books and Minumsa's murmurs. He opened the <Book Notice> exhibition to imagine the new landscape of the book, and wrote the prose book <I'm Sorry>. “With a circle, a triangle, and a square, you can contain the whole world. The fun of exploring the unique appearance and atmosphere of a specific person with landscapes and shapes was fun. I still don't know if it was appropriate to paint the lilies that make up the skeleton of the face white or if it had to be black.”

style_5d9af64dde088-731x930.jpg

• Like 2

Been listening to ggone cover. She's so talented, she can rock whatever roles she played, she has a beautiful voice and she has a healthy mind. I hope she gets to widen her acting spectrum in the future :hooray:

• Like 5

23 hours ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

https://www3.dramacool.movie/drama-detail/a-muse

Ah can’t wait for Hero to come out. How come we haven’t seen any trailers with her in it?

Yes I was wondering the same! I reached out to Kim Goeun USA fan club and they said Variety is in touch with CJE to make sure we get the trailer and poster with Ggone in it for their new fan project. Hoping it's soon!!

• Like 2

Credit : our friends @cpjing8 twitter 

https://n.news.naver.com/article/025/0003017523

these excessive PPL.. I am so angry now to whoever agreed on the scenario. This is why the drama got so many controversies. So unfair for the actress/actors, they must follow the scenario yet at the end they got the blames too. 

I also hate those excessive PPL but Ggone and LMH and the interesting story of TKEM made me stay untill the end. 

I hope uri Ggone wont be affected to much by this. Professionally and personally. 

We gotta back her up! 

• Like 3

5 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

Credit : our friends @cpjing8 twitter 

https://n.news.naver.com/article/025/0003017523

these excessive PPL.. I am so angry now to whoever agreed on the scenario. This is why the drama got so many controversies. So unfair for the actress/actors, they must follow the scenario yet at the end they got the blames too. 

I also hate those excessive PPL but Ggone and LMH and the interesting story of TKEM made me stay untill the end. 

I hope uri Ggone wont be affected to much by this. Professionally and personally. 

We gotta back her up! 

Hi there @MinGoLove  U manage to locate my Soompi handle even though I seldom comment in this forum :D

About this excessive PPL ‘controversy’, its nothing new at all. Kdrama and variety shows periodically gets reprimands/sanctions by KCSC. And the sanctions is directed to the TV studio and/or production house. It seldom affects the actors as they’re just following the script and act according to the given scenario.

I also need to highlight that this is not the 1st warning directed to TKEM. Earlier on, JEC character, PM Koo has made sexist remarks about her undergarment.m in episode 1. This attracted the attention of KCSC as well.

Don’t worry. The sanction still needs to be deliberated but it won’t affect the cast members. :allgoodlol:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

6 minutes ago, cpjing8 said:

Hi there @MinGoLove  U manage to locate my Soompi handle even though I seldom comment in this forum :D

About this excessive PPL ‘controversy’, its nothing new at all. Kdrama and variety shows periodically gets reprimands/sanctions by KCSC. And the sanctions is directed to the TV studio and/or production house. It seldom affects the actors as they’re just following the script and act according to the given scenario.

I also need to highlight that this is not the 1st warning directed to TKEM. Earlier on, JEC character, PM Koo has made sexist remarks about her undergarment.m in episode 1. This attracted the attention of KCSC as well.

Don’t worry. The sanction still needs to be deliberated but it won’t affect the cast members. :allgoodlol:

thank you for your confirmation dear.. i can worry less now.. 

OH, i love your twitter thats why i noticed your soompi account even when you rarely posted.. teheee! 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Ggone's best works over the years! :love: https://www.kdramapal.com/k-drama-spotlight-best-kim-go-euns-works-over-years/

I first came to know her in Goblin and didn't know that she was already a multi-awarded movie actress when she took on the role! I loved all her drama roles, but my Top 1 fave is still Eun Tak; Hong Seol as runner up! (My heart still breaks for Baek In Ho :dissapointed_relieved:)

And uhm, how does she not age? Haha!

• Love 2