Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

7 hours ago, Ana2345 said:

I think Money Heist is a safe choice. I am not sure the Korean version will be better than the original version.

I saw the original, it's quite good, it's a real brainstorming battle, so it's refreshing if Go eun wants to try new genres. It shows on netfilx so Go eun will be less pressured with rating issues. She will be co-starring with the BH ENT cast where she will learn a lot. And more importantly, this film is produced by BH, no matter what, BH will never give a bad script to their artists. It will ruin their reputation and their artists.

About the return drama  of GoEun. Honestly,Go eun has a very long break between projects. She is picky about the script too. Maybe it will take a long time for us to see her on drama.

This is just my personal opinion. I think she should focus on movies more. Honestly, GoEun is so popular but she only has 3 dramas. She doesn't really have much experience to choose good script. This is quite scary. Because there are great scripts on paper only.  In my opnion, Go eun's choice about dramas is a bit safe. It all has the participation of a famous director or famous screenwriter. And all her characters were only well written in the first 6 episodes. It hasn't performed  her best yet. So, Go eun"s next drama project is very important. It must prove her best for her to overcome all criticism and get recognition . At the same time, it is not the fantasy genre anymore

Agree on MH being a safe choice.

On the large gap between her dramas, I believe a part of it was due to the her bad experiences post-Goblin. Hopefully she’s way past that now.

On her possible next drama project, most likely it won’t be a KES drama given that she’s been in the last 2? Personally I’d like to see her in a Park Ji-eun (CLOY, Love from the Star) written drama.

• Like 6

49 minutes ago, KGE fan 1217 said:

Agree on MH being a safe choice.

On the large gap between her dramas, I believe a part of it was due to the her bad experiences post-Goblin. Hopefully she’s way past that now.

On her possible next drama project, most likely it won’t be a KES drama given that she’s been in the last 2? Personally I’d like to see her in a Park Ji-eun (CLOY, Love from the Star) written drama.

No, I don't want Park Ji eun. I think she has the same writing style as KES. CLOY has so many holes, it's famous for the lead couple. I still prefer KES. KES wrote Goblin and mr sunshine very well. That is a masterpiece. I don't know how she could write The King like that.

If I can choose, I'd like her to collaborate with writer Park Hae Young (My Mister, Oh Hae Young Again). She writes stories about women very well. Writer Noh Hee-kyung is also very good. (Live, The Most Beautiful Goodbye), Im Sang-Choon (When the Camellia Blooms, Fight for My Way).

I also don't need famous writers, I want her to do dramas like The Light in Your Eyes, Hot Stove League. It is very meaningful.

And if GoEun, want to act romance drama again. I prefer writer Lee Kyoung-Hee. Maybe her style is a bit old but she has very good character building (Chocolate, Uncontrollably Fond)

• Like 5

i am stubborn.. i am still firmed on my ground (expectation for Gonnie): STOP DRAMA FOR A WHILE!! GO FOR MOVIE!!

drama always comes with too much drama..

BEFORE FILMING: People critizing the leads, why her? why him? not having chemistry, bla bla bla 

DURING AIRING: stress about ratings, not historically/politically accurate, bla bla bla

AFTER FILMING: haters stil hate hate hate.. esp oppa's fans.. BLEH.. 

LOL

• Like 3
  • LOL 6

1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:

i am stubborn.. i am still firmed on my ground (expectation for Gonnie): STOP DRAMA FOR A WHILE!! GO FOR MOVIE!!

drama always comes with too much drama..

BEFORE FILMING: People critizing the leads, why her? why him? not having chemistry, bla bla bla 

DURING AIRING: stress about ratings, not historically/politically accurate, bla bla bla

AFTER FILMING: haters stil hate hate hate.. esp oppa's fans.. BLEH.. 

LOL

.Same, my girl.:doggie:

• LOL 3

I cant sleep because i dont know who the girl standing at far left.. HAHAHAHHA

so i googled her less-popular movie.. i think it's from "Neverdie butterfly".. am i right? 

Neverdie Butterfly - AsianWiki

UPDATED: 

1. Hye Ji (Canola) - sitting
  2. Moon So yeon (Neverdie Butterfly) (standing) 
  3. EungYo (Eungyo) -sitting
  4. Ji Eun Tak (Goblin) 
  5. Luna (TKEM)
  6. Jeung tae EUl (TKEM)
  7. Mi So (Tune in For Love) 
  8. Il young (Coin Locker Girl) 
  9. Hong seol (CITT) 
  10. Bok Soon (Monster) 
  11. Hong Yi (MOTS) 
  12. Seon Mi (SIMH) 
  13. Seon Min (The advocate) 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 3

Hi!  I'm happy to see more activity in this thread.  I've visited a few times in the past few years and always wondered why there aren't more fans here?  Where are you, fans??  :lol:

I first saw Kim Go-eun in Cheese in the Trap.  I've also seen Goblin, The King, Canola, Sunset in My Hometown, and Tune in for Love.  Now I need to go back and pick up her earlier movies.

This is the moment I knew KGE was my kind of person:

asa1_1.jpg

I think she is beautiful, inside and out!  :)

Don't worry about it. Just ignore both sides. Don't let them bother you and just focus on Goeun. The shipping will die down eventually.

@Lids  Thanks for your wise advice.  I need to take it to heart.

:heart1:

• Like 4
  • Love 4

Soompi's new interface is hard to see.
It is too dark:whytho:My laptop is too bright:surprisedwut:

October, come quickly.
I want to see GoEun advertise Hero. I want the girl on the King of Mask Singer show. Goeun has a great voice.:shaq:
Everyone will be surprised by Goeun's singing

• Like 3

Knetz talks about how Actress Kim Goeun is not just pretty but amazingly pretty!

da2ba43fda89023d295a7975bf66869c.png

You're a real goddess.
I'm amazed by this picture....

Post response : 3573views

Netizen comments :

- Her aura is crazy ㅠㅠ

- Celebrities are celebrities. The aura is different.

- So beautiful ㅠㅠ

- This is really a legend picture of Kim Goeun.

- Kim Goeun is really pretty these days. My favorite actor is crazy, so please watch it.ᅲᅲᅮᅲ Jung Taeul the best!

- Her aura is luxury.

- The goddess aura ㅠㅠ

- That picture from high school is really pretty.ᅲᅲ the one she took in her school uniform.

- Pretty ㅠㅠ

- Celebrities are celebrities... It's coming out pretty.

- Woah.. Pretty.

- So pretty ㅠㅠ

I really dont understand these Knetz.. AFTER TKEM, now they are commenting on her OLD PICTURE from Goblin, saying she's pretty.. while we know she was bashed by Knetz during Goblin, esp the IG incident where she had to delete the picture.. 

Anyhoooowwwww, she was indeed looking regal and beautiful in that picture.. 

LINK: https://www.storykpop.com/2020/07/knetz-talks-about-how-actress-kim-goeun.html 

• Like 5
  • LOL 2

I am happy Ggone is gaining more fans.. People over twitter are digging old materials and fell in love with her.. our Queen is pure intelligent, emphatethic, sensitive, grateful and loving person..  

• Like 2
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2