Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

3 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

wow so many people here. as for the actors she kinda have circle with some actors

Kim Go eun and kang dong won

hw8.jpg&key=1f50dd27635bb256de360157c516

omooo omoooo... thank you for the picture.. 

now i can dream that ggone will be in one movie with kang don won.. teheeeee... 

• Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, ChunSungIm said:

theres 2 article about it

https://www.soompi.com/article/841547wpp/kim-go-eun-reportedly-considering-offer-to-work-with-park-bo-gum

https://www.koreaboo.com/news/kim-yoo-jung-role-moonlight-drawn-by-clouds-first-given-kim-go-eun/

tvN’s “The List 2017” revealed that the lead role for “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” was first offered to Kim Go Eun.Kim Go Eun was offered the role while she was looking for her next project after tvN’s Cheese In The Trap. Kim Go Eun and Park Bo Gum almost reunited since their movie, Chinatown. But after a long consideration, Kim Go Eun decided to decline the offer. Kim Go Eun may have missed the “Moonlight Drawn By Clouds” boom…but no tear was shed, because she then went on to lead tvN’s mega-popular drama, Goblin!

Kim Go Eun,Yoona,Han Ji Min at Choo Ja Hyun and Yu Xiao Guang's wedding

D71TNRHUcAE_6Rz?format=jpg&name=smallD71TNRIUIAAIE7A?format=jpg&name=360x360

this was the wedding where she got the bouquet from the bride right? 

well, i hope she’ll meet the right man soon (marriageif thats what she wants) yet still be able to do things that she loves, esp acting.. 

• Like 1
  • Love 3

On 6/19/2020 at 7:57 PM, Ana2345 said:

You can watch on asainwiki a small teaser. Yesterday I was also watching another clip on the twitter. But I do not remember the source. But I have a good feeling about the Hero. Go Eun once said that when everyone read the script, everyone cried. The twitter has the image of the male lead singing, still not having the appearance of Go Eun. I just hope Hero can do well after all the criticism of Go Eun facing The King.  She deserves recognition for her talent

And this is Go Eun's forum. We should not talk about anyone.  I went to other forums, and saw bad comments about Go Eun, even on King Forum so I felt sad.

But I said The King is a script with lots of errors so not only Go Eun but even LMH did not have a chance to shine. Go Eun appears very little from episode 6 to end. I remember episode 10 Go Eun only did crying scenes + Luna appeared very little. But anyway for KES is a respectable scriptwriter and she love Go eun, even her character”name is Go Eun  so I do not want talk about The King script anymore. And I just hope after the King, Go Eun, Min Ho , KES has successful drama or movie to overcome The King's criticism.

I used to feel very sad when the king aired and even after The King ended because of the unnecessary criticism. I am afraid she will not return to acting in dramas anymore. Because acting in a drama is a lot of pressure and time consuming. And she loves acting in movies so the chance is very low. Even a lot of her fans hope she only works in movies because of the criticism she's having. There was a funny survey among fans that when she will act in dramas again. Someone said that by 2025 she will be back in drama. Huhuhuhuhu. Everyone thinks that for at least 2 years she will not be acting in dramas

I wish I could see her more. After the Goblin ended, there was a lot of news about her. Even after some time, she held a fan meeting. At that time I found her really happy. But after The King ended, she disappeared completely. It makes me quite sad. There was almost no news of her.

Fortunately, she is BH ENT artist. But I said I am grateful for that. BH ENT is a very big company, they can rival SOOP. But I think BH ENT suits actress better. BH ENT is cooperating with NETFLIX. I hope after a while I can see Go Eun playing a Netfilx film with a quality script produced by the company. hehe

aww poor go eun, yes. she received a lot of criticism for her dramas but mostly Bec of appearance when all of kdrama land have nip and tuck surgery so maybe that's why, none of them look natural anymore. I really wish she can still do dramas because her acting is top notch, A list actress....the criticism on the king is not really the actors fault, I think is the editing and OST wasn't as good didn't match the series or parts unlike Goblin where the OST was an advantage, could be PD nim, because KES dramas usually have good editing and well loved by everyone. I really wish she won't quit dramas, international viewers love her because they can see her versatility as an actress. and usually international viewers watch dramas more, so she can use this as a platform to showcase her talents. act on one or two "passion projects" like indie ones for Cannes Film Fest then do a mainstream drama in between just so to stay relevant with mass media.

• Like 5

At this rate, i dont even bother correcting haters' comment about Ggone in social media anymore.. i felt sad at first when i saw this kind of comment, but then i think since they dont matter to Ggone so they wont matter to me as well. Can u imagine those fangirls even had the nerve to say that Ggone cannot act? LMAO.. like really? and who are you? do you have any background in theatre, acting, drama, art, etc? are you a jury for any award that Ggone has won so far? but again,,, meeh.. i just laughed.. 

i really hope we could see the Hero soon. Oh, i want the Director cut of The kIng too.. i hope it will be available soon.. 

• Like 2

I've started watching Cheese in the trap. So far from what I've watched,  among her roles in Goblin, TKEM, Cheese and her debut film, I'm impressed because each character is different. It says a lot about her acting. I hope this year continues to be more productive for KGE, new drama or movie projects would be welcomed by her loyal fans.

Here's hoping that with each new projects, she will win over more supporters of her work. 

KGE fighting! 

:doggie:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

12 hours ago, cpjing8 said:

[ENG SUB] Kim Go Eun 8th Debut Anniv. IG Live (PART 1 and 2)

Part 1: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBsmNHwpp0U/?igshid=stfqn908f0pg

Part 2: https://www.instagram.com/tv/CBsmj7EJTd0/?igshid=x3si4v8j3hbe

Video credit : @goeunbyte

thank you! i just watched this and you posted it.. what a coincidence! 

uri Ggone is real.. so real that it hurts.. who else do you think celebrity will do IG Live just right after she woke up in her way to shooting place, without any make up.. QUEEN!

analysis men/women] STOP HATING ON KIM GOEUN - Pannchoa

• Like 1
  • Love 1

I just finished Coin Locker Girl though I had to pause three times. One particular scene involving Park Bo Gum's character was just not for the faint of heart. 

It was a far cry from the roles I have seen KGE portray so far.  

And even in her last drama, her role as Jeong Tae Eul's doppelganger Luna still managed to be different from her Coin Locker character Il Young. 

After watching this film, I do wish KGE and Park Bo Gum could collaborate again in a drama or a movie. Hopefully with a much happier ending for their characters. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

I just finished Coin Locker Girl though I had to pause three times. One particular scene involving Park Bo Gum's character was just not for the faint of heart. 

It was a far cry from the roles I have seen KGE portray so far.  

And even in her last drama, her role as Jeong Tae Eul's doppelganger Luna still managed to be different from her Coin Locker character Il Young. 

After watching this film, I do wish KGE and Park Bo Gum could collaborate again in a drama or a movie. Hopefully with a much happier ending for their characters. 

ahhh.. i havent watched coin locker girl.. will watch soon.. 

did you guys watch her cameo in Hit and Run squad?? people were hoping there will be a sequel with ggone in it.. but still no news untill now.. 

• Like 2

I'll try Hit and Run next then. It's supposed to be a comedy right with JJS and Gong Hyo Jin? I need something lighthearted. That Coin Locker scene gutted me. 

I hope KGE's cameo would be a fun one. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

I'll try Hit and Run next then. It's supposed to be a comedy right with JJS and Gong Hyo Jin? I need something lighthearted. That Coin Locker scene gutted me. 

I hope KGE's cameo would be a fun one. 

but she only appeared at the end.. that one minute video i posted.. LOL

:headbang:

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

LOL. Didn't see the video when I saw your post the first time. Now I saw the clip. :P

Canola seemed like a tear jerker. While Sunset in my Hometown, I heard she intentionally gained weight for the role. Tune in Love might be my next stop or if not there is Monster with Lee Min Ki. And still haven't watch Memories of Sword. 

• Like 1

Spoiler
Spoiler
7 hours ago, Joojix said:

aww poor go eun, yes. she received a lot of criticism for her dramas but mostly Bec of appearance when all of kdrama land have nip and tuck surgery so maybe that's why, none of them look natural anymore. I really wish she can still do dramas because her acting is top notch, A list actress....the criticism on the king is not really the actors fault, I think is the editing and OST wasn't as good didn't match the series or parts unlike Goblin where the OST was an advantage, could be PD nim, because KES dramas usually have good editing and well loved by everyone. I really wish she won't quit dramas, international viewers love her because they can see her versatility as an actress. and usually international viewers watch dramas more, so she can use this as a platform to showcase her talents. act on one or two "passion projects" like indie ones for Cannes Film Fest then do a mainstream drama in between just so to stay relevant with mass media.

Maybe I am a little selfish.I wish I can see Go eun more, But I really don't want her to act in dramas . Today there is too much competition: KBS,SBS, MBC, TVN,JBTC, OCN, Chosun TV. Even a good drama, big stars doesn't guarantee high view. It was too much pressure. Meanwhile, filming movies is less time and less pressure. There are movies that  be well in international and be love in local. Her movie Tune in for love is an example. It has high ticket sales and is loved by international audiences.

Actually, I have read a lot of international audience comments about Go Eun. I have not seen any negative comments about her appearance. Most people praised her for being natural beautiful and having a Korean appearance. But there are a few comments on her acting. They think that her acting is too boring. They think Go Eun is more interesting when acting in movies, Go eun in movies and dramas has a big distance. She is always a sad girl. This annoys me. It was not her fault. It's because of the way the character she's written. KES has been writing her poorly in both Goblin and TKEM. But there are still some people who criticize her in Goblin until now.

Therefore, if she goes back to acting in dramas, she needs an excellent script. A well-written script, showing her full potential. Also have to work with a good director, a good co-star. But that is extremely difficult now. Check out the next dramas after The King. They are all big names but their  dramas is not appreciated. That is sad to me. I don't want her to go through that at all

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, htk9207 said:

LOL. Didn't see the video when I saw your post the first time. Now I saw the clip. :P

Canola seemed like a tear jerker. While Sunset in my Hometown, I heard she intentionally gained weight for the role. Tune in Love might be my next stop or if not there is Monster with Lee Min Ki. And still haven't watch Memories of Sword. 

Sunset in my hometown is a warm movie.. even Ggone said that it’s a healing project for her, after goblin.. 

memories of the sword.. oh my.. i still cannot move on from the ending.. so sad.. but it’s so good.. not to mention the legendary jeon do yeon and LBH were in it.. i cried buckets.. 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MinGoLove said:

Sunset in my hometown is a warm movie.. even Ggone said that it’s a healing project for her, after goblin.. 

memories of the sword.. oh my.. i still cannot move on from the ending.. so sad.. but it’s so good.. not to mention the legendary jeon do yeon and LBH were in it.. i cried buckets.. 

But i love memories of the sword, You should watch it

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Hi!

As a personal project, I made a website dedicated to Kim Go Eun's international fans. 

It's a virtual gathering space for fans to upload content, have discussions on her works etc.

The website is a Work in Progress. Not sure if there would be like-minded people who would like to administrate the page / just hang out. I'll drop the URL here just in case:

https://www.kimgoeunfans.com/

I made a birthday countdown for her and hope to have peeps drop her positive messages on the forum thread for her birthday.

Thanks All!

• Like 6
  • Love 2
  • Thanks 1