Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Thank you so much @cpjing8

Hope to see her soon.. I hope she’s resting well and eating well... At the end of TKEM, i think she lost so much weight.. 

most importantly, i wish her not going through another slump like she had after Goblin.. 

gosh, lacking information about her really frustrates us sometimes... 

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Hi Cinggu, 

Wow ... Glad I can join this forum, Im killing my time watchin. TKEM ... Full concern n joining shipper world, between her and LMH . :relaxed:

Im start my Fans feeling of Uri Ggonessi was 3 years ago. Since Goblin aired. As soon as I saw her and watched her I fell in love, her acting was and still Gorgeous  and she is a  simple person I think. Her family was so nice, her father, her brother and her manager often responded to my comments on their ig. Even for like sign only . She have a good personality surrounded by good people, too 

Keep on Movin Ggonessi and keep on fire :love:

Edited by TDeas
Additional word
  • Like 1
  • Love 2
  • Awesome 1

I pray our Go Eun will win the best actress award torrow.. but i see so many great and senior contenders, Lee Young Ae, Kim Hee Ae.. 

still, nothing is impossible... 

Go eun-aaaahhhhhh... Mi So-aaaahhhh..... fightiiingggg!!!!! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

42 minutes ago, ChunSungIm said:

EawW1YuVcAAfdyl?format=jpg&name=large

Eaw37A0UwAAHvNH?format=jpg&name=large

Kim Go eun and Ryu Hye young

i wish she continued her english learning.before the king she went to states to study english. but what happen to usa right now dunno if she want get back there.

So true, she needs to continue practicing and refining her English conversation skill. She is good in Chinese speaking though it was because she grew up there. 

I can't help but notice something in that class photo above. Some are trying to do a somewhat sexy pose while KGE was just sitting rather unassumingly on the ground. And yet all I could notice is how she looked so adorable there. 

I know it's wishful thinking but I am hoping a weekend drama production would seek her out. Weekend dramas not only get the lions share of domestic ratings, but also has an ensemble cast of experienced actors.

It would be nice to see her in a family drama for a change. Jung So Min, Shin Hye Sun, Eugene, Kim So Yoon and Lee Bo Young did weekend dramas in the past too. 

I guess it's because of KGE played a dual role of Tae Eul and Luna in TKEM. It made me want a weekend drama with her playing twins. One as bright as the Sun and the other as dark as Night. :P

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

I just wish her to continue shaping her acting skills and really becomes the “next Jeon Do Yeon” of korea.. acknowledged by international audience as well...drama and movies both are great opportunity but i think movies will be better.. as she will still have times for her family and friends.. we all know how much she emphasized the importance of her loved ones for her happiness.. i think drama really really takes a toll on the actors and actress, with the tight schedules for months, day and night... aiisshhhhhh.. cannot imagine.. 

but of course, whatever her next project, we’ll support her all the way :wub:

• Like 1
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 1

https://www.kpopmap.com/find-out-about-by-the-moisturizing-stick-kim-goeun-used-in-the-king-eternal-monarch/ 

K-DRAMA STORIES

Find Out About The Moisturizing Stick Kim GoEun Used In "The King: Eternal Monarch"

May 14, 2020   ·  20,473 Views   ·  1
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  

Kim-goeun-the-king-eternal-king-beauty-multipurpose-balm-make-up-kahi-2-680x384.jpg

Netflix

“Deeper Look” series is back with more beauty products, accessories, and outfits from K-Dramas.

"The King: Eternal Monarch" is popular and so is its lead actress Kim GoEun. This week we are covering one of her beauty items.

In Episode 8, she was seen using the wrinkle bounce moisturizing stick of KAHI.

Find Out About The Moisturizing Stick Kim GoEun Used In "The King: Eternal Monarch"

Netflix

KAHI

KAHI

Kim GoEun is the model for the brand.

The multipurpose balm costs 42,000 KRW or approximately 35 USD. You can have more information about the product on the official Korean website here.

KAHI

Were you interested in the item? Which item of Kim GoEun or other actresses are you interested in?

• Like 2

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-13-most-followed-korean-actresses-on-instagram-others-60-actresses-instagram/

Our Go eun is no. 19 with 3.1 million followers as of today.. 

i know she probably doesnt really care about this figure, because i read once in her interview that she's not looking for fame, it's actually just a side effect of her job.. but still, as a fan, good to know that more people recognized this super talented and kind hearted lady.. 

PS: apologies for spazzing here today.. i just thought we need more content here.. :wub:

• Like 2
  • Love 1
  • Awesome 2

1 hour ago, MinGoLove said:

https://www.kpopmap.com/top-13-most-followed-korean-actresses-on-instagram-others-60-actresses-instagram/

Our Go eun is no. 19 with 3.1 million followers as of today.. 

i know she probably doesnt really care about this figure, because i read once in her interview that she's not looking for fame, it's actually just a side effect of her job.. but still, as a fan, good to know that more people recognized this super talented and kind hearted lady.. 

PS: apologies for spazzing here today.. i just thought we need more content here.. :wub:

Hi Cinggu you read my mind ... But I don't want to get bother from IG follower, I'm trying to observe a film artist who concern their  image as a movie cast instead of K drama artist, they really don't get matter of IG follower I think, because movies are different from Kdrama or Halyu things. For example. So many pro. Artist . Who doesn't care about Instagram follower or event any SNS like GY, Han Ga in, Song Jong Ki .and many others. don't have SNS. But they still Quite famous. Lee byung hyun is Ggonessi senior at BHent mngmt. He was very successful I think. Last month he won grand bell award, guess what how many follower he have  ? It's not even more than 500 K. And Uri Ggonessi is leaning toward movies than Kdrama. 

Still Her talents is awesome. :glasses:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

i read in twitter that BH Entertainment is currently in discussion to remake Money Heist in Korean version... 

Hmmm.. have u watched the series? It's great... Will be great to see Go Eun there but still i'd love her to take movie again.. hehehehe...

• Like 3

3 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

i read in twitter that BH Entertainment is currently in discussion to remake Money Heist in Korean version... 

Hmmm.. have u watched the series? It's great... Will be great to see Go Eun there but still i'd love her to take movie again.. hehehehe...

I do not know how to respond to this information. Nothing is for sure. If Go eun joins, she will fit in Tokyo. But the original drama was too successful. I think Go eun will be stressed if filming this drama. The king has only recently finished. I don't want Go eun to have to work  continuity like that. She needs a rest. And I wish she could play a light- romantic drama, or doctor. Something else. But BH is a very big company. If the BH actors who  really act in this drama, like lee byung hun, Han Hyo Joo, I will support Go eun. And the good script too. I don't want Go eun to play a drama which has script like The King. I know the king is very interesting, but it has too many holes with too many characters, many stories, and PPL that have not been cleverly written well

• Like 2

2 hours ago, MinGoLove said:

Do we know whether she’ll attend the award? 

I miss her so much..

esp with TKEM withdrawal hitting on.. Just want to see her.. she hasnt updated her IG as well... :crybaby:

I miss her too. I miss her so much.

I don't think she will attend the awards ceremony.

But I hope she will attend SBS year-end ceremony

And her birthday is coming up, I hope she will update ig

21 minutes ago, Ana2345 said:

I miss her too. I miss her so much.

I don't think she will attend the awards ceremony.

But I hope she will attend SBS year-end ceremony

And her birthday is coming up, I hope she will update ig

Unfortunately it’s been confirmed by Arjenia fanclub that KGE will not be attending the Chunsa Film award festival today :bawling: No reasons given. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

Can we discuss Go Eun's next projects?

I want Go Eun to act more in movies

I watched some of the Hero's teasers and I was excited about it

I'm curious about how Go Eun's looks in this film

I hope that when Hero is released, Go Eun will active more

I'm still very sad by what SBS does to the king. They did not advertise at all to the king. No posters, no warp up party, no advertisements,  no script reading before the show

I am also very happy that Go eun is an artist BH Ent. They have done a great job of their work. I am grateful for that.

Actually, I'm a bit sad. I don't know how long can see Go Eun the drama again after The King. I remember Go Eun once said that she was very careful about choosing drama to act in. And Go Eun is also quite a private person. If not acting, she will almost disappear. Only occasionally participate in advertising. After the Goblin ended, almost 2 years she had no highlights activities. Also I was afraid after the Hero broadcast, she would be like that

I miss her so much:cry::bawling:

• Sad 3