Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

Watch: Kim Go Eun Showcases Her Beautiful Singing Voice With Rare Performance On “Your Song”

61b3ab6b1bea4f91ac780dc39448b525.jpeg?s=

Kim Go Eun wowed with her gorgeous and emotive singing voice on JTBC’s “Your Song.”

The new music variety show aims to put a spotlight on the creation and behind-the-scenes stories of classic hits through composer Jung Jae Il’s perspective. Previous episodes have featured artists including IU, Park Hyo Shin, and Lee Juck.

On the February 7 episode of the show, Jung Jae Il chose Patti Kim’s song “Love That Left Autumn Behind” and invited actress Kim Go Eun to work together with him.

As his reasoning for asking the actress on the show for this project, Jung Jae Il explained, “She’s not a singer, but I heard that she’s good at singing, and when I looked up her videos I thought that it would fit well with her image.”

After hearing the song, Kim Go Eun said that she thought she would have to practice hard, and that her most important task would be getting rid of any feelings of shyness. She also said that she had been surprised when she had first received an offer to appear on the show, especially as she thought Jung Jae Il wouldn’t have heard her sing before. While this wasn’t her first time ever singing on television, the actress rarely performs songs on TV.

When a crew member told her that there was a rumor in the industry that she’s good at singing, Kim Go Eun laughed and said, “I’ve been to karaoke with senior actors or staff members.”

Kim Go Eun previously sang soundtracks for her own projects. She said, “When I see myself singing, I get embarrassed and want to hide,” and added, “When I sing, my voice sounds different than it usually does.”

kim-go-eun2.jpg

When talking about Patti Kim’s song that they were working on for the show, Kim Go Eun said, “I liked it because the lyrics are so beautiful and poetic.” She came to Jung Jae Il’s studio to practice whenever she had time in her movie filming schedule.

Before she went on stage, Kim Go Eun said, “I feel like my heart is going to burst.” However, she amazed viewers with her beautiful performance.

Watch Kim Go Eun and Jung Jae Il below! Cr Soompi

• Like 3

Actress Kim Go Eun mesmerizes viewers with her singing skills on 'Your Song'

201902072347491757450_20190207234825_01_

Screen+Shot+2019-02-08+at+12.12.44+AM.pn

t/n: She sang Patti Kim's song 'Love That Left Autumn', you can listen to her cover here - X (YouTube)

1. [+560, -38] I was in awe because she sings so well and because it matched her well. An actress that makes you feel good whenever you see her ^^ I'm supporting you~

2. [+322, -17] Her voice is pretty... I really like this show...  

3. [+209, -22] She's an actress that has quite a pretty vibe!! She's also really good at singing!!

4. [+237, -52] She did better than I expected..... She sings better than most female idols, I quite like her singing voice~ ^^

5. [+143, -17] I really like Kim Go Eun ♡♡♡

tenor.gif?itemid=8728352
ughhhh seriously is there anything she can't do????
ㅠㅠ
♡♡♡

Cr ddobja

Spoiler

More comments from same article via Papago Naver Translate

[+64, -2] The elegant and antique feeling really matched the music. I thought it was different to sing this song so quietly.

[+54, -4] The ability to arrange is great, but the ability of Jeongjae Il to find someone who can best express the song is great.

[+46, -2] It's really melodious. full-scale level

[+45, -1] She's really good at singing. Shin Seung-hoon wasn't just praising her for nothing.

[+38, -6] The voice is so pure and beautiful.

• Like 3

Adding more photos from @Lids BH Entertainment Naver link. 

DSC08158_%EB%B3%B4%EC%A0%95.jpg?type=w12

Spoiler

DSC07761_%EB%B3%B4%EC%A0%95.jpg?type=w12

DSC07762_%EB%B3%B4%EC%A0%95.jpg?type=w12

DSC07700_%EB%B3%B4%EC%A0%95.jpg?type=w12

DSC07710_%EB%B3%B4%EC%A0%95_%EC%82%AC%EB

IMG_3277.JPG?type=w1200

Spoiler

DSC07952_%EB%B3%B4%EC%A0%95.jpg?type=w12

DSC08056_%EB%B3%B4%EC%A0%95.jpg?type=w12

IMG_3278.JPG?type=w1200

IMG_3282.JPG?type=w1200

IMG_3275.JPG?type=w1200

IMG_3276.JPG?type=w1200

An older article on the knetizen's reaction to KGE appearing on JTBC's Your Song

The crazy line up of JTBC's upcoming music variety show, 'Your Song'

Spoiler

7d57c287d5356b3e5e8936a048e32c78.jpg

4tAmB8WbOnGCGQATTWGJCWaqnzWY8Pl9qHjYYi-0

C28h187PJaGe_jsC4KhSftxNYFlL34Ljc0lvoMXf

a9yYd7CNmrpClqrtsA4wWuFU-p-QeIybsaK9il_S

Spoiler

SEDv7OVj1kDwTAClVdQE4c_aSjMSTFYHpn8jfELy

First episode to air on January 17, 11PM

-Kim Go Eun..???!?!

-I didn't expect to see Kim Go Eun here..!!

-Seems like Kim Go Eun is also a good singer..

-My ears would be blessed..ㅠㅠㅠㅠ

-Kim Go Eun used to do musical shows when she was in high school, she has a nice voice and is actually a good singer!

-Park Hyoshin and IU.. I am totally going to watch this show..ㅠㅠ

-Whoa.. I think I might die because of too much happiness at this rate...

-Whoa.. The line up is already driving me insane. I haven't heard Kim Go Eun singing yet, but I'm really looking forward to it!

-Kim Go Eun has a really great singing skill..

-I can't wait..ㅠㅠㅠ

-This is unbelievable..

-I'm going to watch this show no matter what.. Thank you so much for this line up..

Cr Pannative

• Like 3

Kim Go Eun in Marie Claire's April 2019 issue.  Article translated by Naver Papago.

Spring Of Kim Go-Eun

Beautiful Kim Go-eun, dressed in Chanel's new collection, showed off her new charm in the April issue of Marie Claire.

mck_5c94449ed8043-562x707.jpg

Spoiler

mck_5c94431b70b6e-562x708.jpg

mck_5c94433cbdb41-562x707.jpg

mck_5c94437b0806d-636x800.jpg?resize=579

mck_5c944381468b1-636x800.jpg?resize=578

mck_5c9443f5e8160-750x501.jpg

Spoiler

mck_5c944473aface-562x707.jpg

mck_5c944506afbf1-562x702.jpg

mck_5c9444d142ac0-562x707.jpg

Spoiler

mck_5c944526c2508-636x800.jpg?resize=579

mck_5c94452c8524b-636x800.jpg?resize=578

Translated article via Cr Marie Claire via Naver Papago Translate

Spoiler

How do you spend your free time like these days? I meet my friends and drink. I also find the movie that I wanted to see.

You made headlines recently when you appeared on JTBC's special program, <Your Song>. I don't think it was easy to be the only actor on the show where the musicians appear. Is there a decisive reason for you to act? I liked the purpose of the program to reinterpret old songs. Most of the old songs are poetic. I also liked Patty Kim's love that left me in autumn. Rather than showing off my talent, I decided to appear because I felt like a messenger delivering a good song. Jung Jae-il, the music director, suggested that he believed in it.

There were so many cameras that I was frightened. Is there a difference between being in front of a camera at the movie scene and being in front of a camera on other shows? When I stand in front of the camera at the movie scene, I analyze and prepare the character for a certain period of time and stand in front of the camera with that character, but it's very different for TV entertainment shows to show myself. I'm very shy. I think I need to fix it, but it's not easy, so I felt nervous and shy about showing myself.

You kept his eyes closed all the time and sang a song. What were you thinking? I was so nervous. I didn't think I should open my eyes. It's my first time using earphones that only I can hear when I'm plugged into my ear. So I closed my eyes and tried to focus on each and every one of them and my breathing. I hold the microphone so tightly with both hands that the battery keeps disconnecting.(laughing) So I put it back in like this.

The fine tone became more widely known. A lot of fans asked you to do DJ in the comments. DJ is a live show. I don't think I can do well.(laughs)

You may be attached to all the characters you've played, but what about the precious character that comes to mind first when you look back? I remember a lot of characters in <China Town>. My heart ached because I felt sorry for her while I was acting.

This year marks the 8th anniversary of oyur debut. I'd like to ask this question because I've had a short career and I need to be sure of myself. What kind of movie do you think is a good movie? Well, I think it's the best movie to win public sympathy in any way because it's pop culture. Whether it's a light movie or a heavy movie with a serious message, wouldn't it be a good movie to get the message across?

While working, I also learn more about myself about what I like and what I can't stand. How about Kim Go-eun? When I started my social life, I felt a lot of difficulties, especially since I was only 20 years old, and I had a lot of trial and error. At the time, I was at the end of my rope and I was frustrated, but what I felt in my social life was that everything went by anyway. I was so distressed that I turned my back on the situation, but now I'm sure that this moment is going to pass.

Do you have your own principles that you always keep in mind when you work? I think you should do it well because it's a job. There can be no excuse, and I think I should humbly accept it and move on. When I'm working, I have to do the best I can.

Do you think you're pushing yourself a little? It depends on my condition. For about five years before, I've been pushing myself, harassing myself and whipping myself. It's a process of trial and error. I don't know how I'm going to change my mind next year, but depending on my condition, it's too much to be whipped on my own right now, and if I think I can't get my best out of it, it's also a poison to me. When you're comforted, you get different energy.

I keep thinking. 'Isn't this the way? Shall we do it differently? Yes, I don't think that will change in the future.

What was the good reason for the movie you saw recently watched recently? When I watch a movie, I watch it because of my good reviews, but when I think of a particular actor or director, I tend to watch his or her early work to the latest one. I don't think he was a great director or a famous actor from the beginning. Looking at how he developed, I can see that he's growing up saying, "Oh, his thoughts have changed like this." There are cases where you suddenly get better. Recently, I've been thinking of an actor named Heath Ledger, and I've been looking at “10 Reasons Why I Can't Love You.” I've seen “I am Heath Ledger.” I watched “Brokeback Mountain” again recently, and it felt very different from what I saw when I was a kid. It's a break, so I don't have any compulsion to split my time.

Do you usually have that kind of compulsive disorder? If you have a good movie and you don't have time to watch it, when do you watch it? I have to watch it, but I always get kicked out. I'm not very busy right now, so even if it's not a famous movie, I don't think it's a hit or a hit movie, I want to see an actor's acting, and if I want to see a director's work, I'm looking for a movie.

Who do you like as a director? I like the director Yorgos Lanthimos who created “The Lobster”. I also like Christopher Nolan, the director of “The Dark Knight”. I love all kinds. Haha.

I often hear the modifiers 'animal' and 'natural' from the directors I work with. What kind of impulses do you usually move on? The emotion of the scene is the biggest impulse. Since I think a lot about every scene in advance, I don't think about what to do with this god anymore. On the scene, based on what I've been thinking, I can only get a lot of emotion from the scene where everything is set up. That's why I do my best to focus on it.

I guess you're very meticulous about your preparation. Haha. (Short sigh) That's how I'm doing. Ha ha.

What do you do when you're not sure about yourself, and yet you have to do something? Let's just do it. I'll think about it when I get better, but when I'm not sure and I'm not sure, I'm usually in a hurry.(laughing) In that case, let it go and do it.

I was going to move on to a cliche question, but I'm curious to know when I'm talking. What criteria do you usually choose for your work? It's different every time. I don't think I'm consistent.(Laughs) There are times when the scenario is important, and the people with whom it is important, but in the case of Yoo Yeol's Music Album, director Jung Ji-woo's proposal was made at a time when the scenario was not completed.

I heard you just finished filming. What kind of movie do you want to be? I think it's a very realistic story. They talk about what happens in real life and emotions and relationships. It's a fantasy film that doesn't exist and has a daily nature, so it'll be easier for viewers to relate to it.

I keep thinking. 'Isn't this the way? Shall we do it differently? Yes, I don't think that will change in the future.

Cr Marie Claire via Naver Papago Translate

Edited: Added Translated Interview Part 1 translated by miyu_mocha Instagram

Part 2 Translated Interview

Part 3 and Part 4

Spoiler

Kim Go Eun Celebrates Eighth Anniversary As An Actress In Photo Shoot For Marie Claire’s April Issue

VERSATILE ACTRESS KIM GO EUN CAPTIVATES IN THE PHOTOS RELEASED FOR THE MAGAZINE.

In celebration of her eighth-year anniversary as an actress, Kim Go Eun shows her charms as she becomes the featured artist for the April 2019 issue of Marie Claire.

Spoiler

Kim-Go-Eun5.jpg?w=600&ssl=1

In one of the photographs, Kim is wearing a light-colored fleece jacket with studded Chanel head chain and necklace. The look accentuated the actress’ unique beauty.

The next pictures show Kim Go Eun in a black jumpsuit that highlighted her chic persona. She also donned a variety of casual outfits which show off her distinct fashion style.

In response to the question about her work principle and ethics, the actress said, “I tried to do my best every time I work.”

Kim-Go-Eun7.jpg?w=600&ssl=1

She added that there are situations where she loses confidence. When it happens, she just lets go of herself and faces it.

Kim Go Eun debuted in the 2012 movie A Muse. Her performance was praised and won her several Best New Actress trophies.

After starring in the movie, she took a two-year hiatus from acting to finish her studies. Her return project is through the 2014 film Monster. She made three movies in 2015 namely Memories of the Sword, Coin Locker Girl and The Advocate: A Missing Body.

Kim-Go-Eun6.jpg?w=600&ssl=1

The succeeding year, she made her TV acting debut in the drama Cheese in the Trap. It was followed by Goblin (Guardian: The Lonely and Great God).

Also, in 2016, she starred in the movie Canola opposite seasoned actress Youn Yuh Jung. In 2018, she appeared in the film Sunset in My Hometown.

She stars alongside Jung Hae In in her latest project, the movie Yoo Yeol’s Music Album, which will be released this year.

Check out Kim Go Eun’s full interview and more stunning photos in the April issue of Marie Claire as well as on their website.

Cr HelloKpop

Edited by ucylucy
Added translated interview part 3 and 4
  • Like 2