Kim Go Eun ♥ 김고은 ♥ 金高銀 ♥ คิมโกอึน ♥ キムゴウン - Upcoming Drama 2024: Eun Jung and Sang Yeon

Lids

“Cheese in the Trap” Star Kim Go Eun Shares Thoughts on Plastic Surgery

“Cheese in the Trap” Star Kim Go Eun Shares Thoughts on Plastic Surgery

Recently, Kim Go Eun, Park So Dam (“The Priests”), and Han Ye Ri (“Six Flying Dragons,” “Imaginary Cat“) have slowly been taking over headlines, both for their stellar performances in dramas and movies as well as the physical trait they all share: monolids, which has laid the foundation for repeated comparisons between the three actresses.

In a recent interview with Xports News, Kim Go Eun spoke about the constant comparison of her and Park So Dam, who was also born in 1991 and also attended Korea National University of Arts.

“While Park So Dam and I attended the same school, we never had class together,” Kim Go Eun says. “But I’m always wishing the best for her. Honestly, the route that [Park So Dam] took is not easy; it’s really commendable. I also wanted to do short films, but it didn’t work out in the beginning, so I chose to learn and grow a different way.”

She continues, “From an outside perspective, it can look like a tunnel with no end in sight, but I hope we can become companions in success. I believe that actors, with their existence alone, have worth. I look forward to what [Park So Dam] does in the future, and I’ll continue to wish her the best.”

Regarding plastic surgery, Kim Go Eun says, “I have absolutely no desire to have plastic surgery. I’m scared of needles. It’s so severe I can’t even get shots in the arm when I’m sick. I can’t get shots for that reason, nor have I ever thought of plastic surgery.”

cr.soompi

• Like 9

"Cheese In The Trap" Kim Go-eun-I and the kiss with Park Hae-jin

photo687673.jpg

The most memorable scene to Kim Go-eun-I is the kiss on the bench with Park Hae-jin. She said she pretended she was a real university student with the fluttery feelings of someone in love.

"The kiss scene with Yoo Jeong (Park Hae-jin) was a great scene. I think what Hong Seol felt that night represents all the fellow ladies out there. It was very real and Yoo Jeong was cute because he was 'drunk' according to the script".

Kim Go-eun-I also chose the piano scene with Baek In-ho (Seo Kang-joon) as one of the best scenes.

"Kang-joon knows how to play the piano. I didn't realize it then but watching the broadcast made me realize how beautiful that scene was".

Kim Go-eun-I is currently in the middle of two men and when we asked her to choose one, she hesitated. We asked if she was seeing someone.

"No, I don't have a boyfriend. If I choose someone now it might be a spoiler so that's why I can't say. They are both great people and they are very appealing. I might choose someone after the drama is over but not now".

Park Hae-jin and Seo Kang-joon are like her brothers and helps her be comfortable on the set.

"They are both very laid back and informal. They weren't hard to get along with and we play around a lot. I got a lot of help from them and other members of the staff".

photo687674.jpg

Kim Go-eun-I sees Park Hae-jin and Seo Kang-joon differently from the drama.

"Hae-jin said he was curt most of the times but he isn't. He's playful and brings a good vibe to work. The director even said he might not know what 'curt' means. Kang-joon is young but is very mature. I was surprised to hear how young he was when I thought he was older than me. I told him not to call me 'Nuna'".

The ending of "Cheese in the Trap" is the issue now as the web-toon didn't have a proper ending either. Only Kim Go-eun-I knows the ending.

"I heard the web-toon artist was going to make an ending about the same time as the drama. So I can't say more. It's a secret until the drama is over. I'll just say that I like the ending".

Spoiler

photo687671.jpg

"Cheese in the Trap" is about the romance between Hong Seol, Yoo Jeong and Baek In-ho but it's also about the real campus life. There are also annoying characters that anyone can have around them in real life.Kim Go-eun-I seemed very annoyed by them.

"Those kind of people exist in real life. Sang-cheol (Moon Ji-yoon), Da-yeong (Kim Hye-ji) and such. Min-soo (Yoon Ji-won) is a bit extreme but everyone has a friend like that. I get so frustrated sometimes too. I was angry too when Da-yeong and Min-soo fought. I even asked if I could fight with Da-yeong. She was the most annoying one".

Kim Go-eun-I says she wants to meet Lee Seong-kyeong (Baek In-ha) once again in a movie or drama.

"I didn't get to meet her a lot. I like her as a person and I wish to see her again next time".

Kim Go-eun-I is also a Park So-dam look alike. Some even confuse the both of them.

"I admit we look alike. I heard that lot at school and I guess it's my first impression. She's active these days and I support her".

Spoiler

photo687672.jpg

Kim Go-eun-I says she wants to take a break after this drama. She has been busy with "A Muse", "Monster - Movie", "Coin Locker Girl", "Memories of the Sword", "The Advocate : A missing body"and more.

"I haven't had time off yet. I am exhausted. I get sick in between the making sometimes and I had to go to the hospital in the middle of the drama recently. I had a cold sweat and wasn't feeling very well. So I want to rest for a while".

She wants to take a break, although if there is something that she feels like doing, then she'll start working again. We look forward to her 2016.

photo687670.jpg

Source:   Hancinema

• Like 3

PHOTO SHOOT IN HAWAII FOR COSMOPOLITAN KOREA'S APRIL ISSUE

2016021901001499900097931_99_20160218092

2016021901001499900097932_99_20160218092

cr: Sports Chosun

Hmm, looks like the Cosmo pictorial is going to be Tory Burch-themed. Her airport fashion was Tory Burch (shearling-lined leather jacket and crossbody bag)...

And in the latest pictures from Hawaii KGE is wearing one of Tory Burch's signature tunics...

Spoiler

P00166268--STANDARD.jpg

cr: mytheresa/toryburch

• Like 5

Kim Go Eun Chooses Her Ideal Type Among “Cheese in the Trap” Characters

kim-go-eun1.jpg

In a recent interview, actress Kim Go Eun spoke up about her favorite scenes and characters in her ongoing tvN drama “Cheese in the Trap.”

As the drama moves into its 11th episode, Kim Go Eun picked two scenes so far as her most memorable. “I think the second kiss with Yoo Jung (Park Hae Jin) had a very romantic, warm vibe,” she said. “The piano playing scene with In Ho also came out really prettily. From Seol’s point of view, I thought that In Ho’s regard was very deep.”

The actress also shared further thoughts about Baek In Ho (Seo Kang Joon). “In Ho is the type to have a lot of affection for anyone. On the outside he nags a lot but if you see him talk to Seol’s family, you can see he has a lot of deep feelings. Because of that, I think Seol feels comfortable and friendly about him.”

Kim Go Eun had nothing but praise for her co-stars. “Hae Jin sunbae is very considerate and warm. He’s the most veteran out of all of us so he was in a position where he could control the atmosphere on set. But the atmosphere was so good and I think that’s due to him. Seo Kang Joon has a bit of a playful attitude. Both of them took very care of me.”

When asked who she would choose between Yoo Jung and Baek In Ho, she replied, “Neither of them is my style. I like Eun Taek (Nam Joo Hyuk). Eun Taek is very honest about his feelings. He likes Bora (Park Min Ji) and follows her around. Even when she doesn’t reciprocate and ignores him, he moves past it. I like that honesty.”

Kim Go Eun debuted in 2012 with the film “A Muse” and has starred in several other movies since, including “Monster” and “Coin Locker Girl.” “Cheese in the Trap” is her first melodrama.

http://www.soompi.com/2016/02/18/kim-go-eun-chooses-her-ideal-type-among-cheese-in-the-trap-characters/

• Like 4

Kim Go-eun Takes Uncharacteristic Turn in TV Debut

Kim Go-eun

After appearing in a series of impressive films, actress Kim Go-eun recently made her TV debut with a soap aired on cable channel tvN.

In "Cheese in the Trap," based on a webcomic, Kim plays a timid but cheerful university student who, despite trying hard in life, gets bossed around by others.

In a change from her mostly dark film roles, Kim now seems to be fully immersed in a character she can sympathize with -- certainly the most agreeable she has played, and the one she could most easily associate with her own life.

Kim has been busy since her screen debut in 2012 with "A Muse," which catapulted her to fame in the controversial role of a teenage schoolgirl involved in an affair with a poet in his 70s.

In the few short years since then, the actress has built up an impressive filmography that includes "Monster," "Coin Locker Girl" and "Memories of the Sword." She has played tough and valiant roles such as a woman with a disability, a gangster and a swordswoman.

"I got so much sudden attention with my debut film that I feel as if I missed out on the usual rookie period of trial and error," Kim said.

"In the beginning stage of my career, when it should be okay to fail, I wanted to try many different things," she said. "But now I'm happy I can play a role that I can do with relative ease and receive good viewer ratings."

source

• Like 6

Gong Yoo wants to act with Kim Go Eun?

gong-yoo-kim-go-eun_1455914518_af_org.jp

Actor Gong Yoo recently had an interview with TV Daily to promote his new movie 'A Man and a Woman.'

During the interview, he was then asked which actress he wanted to work with in the future, and he said, "There are a lot of charming people.  Kim Go Eun is charming.  Maybe I'm getting old, but it makes me happy when I see the people make their first appearances at Chungmuro [film festival] and take center stage.  It makes me feel good.  I enjoyed Kim Go Eun's 'Chinatown.'

source: allkpop

• Like 9

9 hours ago, demarchelier said:

Gong Yoo wants to act with Kim Go Eun?

gong-yoo-kim-go-eun_1455914518_af_org.jp

Actor Gong Yoo recently had an interview with TV Daily to promote his new movie 'A Man and a Woman.'

During the interview, he was then asked which actress he wanted to work with in the future, and he said, "There are a lot of charming people.  Kim Go Eun is charming.  Maybe I'm getting old, but it makes me happy when I see the people make their first appearances at Chungmuro [film festival] and take center stage.  It makes me feel good.  I enjoyed Kim Go Eun's 'Chinatown.'

source: allkpop

as i recall the reason why kim go eun want to play in cheese in trap is because of drama Coffee Prince which she said like the drama so much and watching it repeatedly.so why not ?!

• Like 5

Guest skeletonworks

Wah didn't know this thread exists!!! I seldom a fan of an actress but here I am rooting for Kim Goeun! I watch 3 of her movies before CITT and she was excellent in them so I had no doubt she'd do well in CITT and of course, she nails it!!! She's pretty even without plastic surgery... That's what I like about her.