[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

@liddi that video brings back all the feelings & memories.. SoGong really looks amazing together..

I am watching SJS recent drama. I have no complain about his leading lady there as she is likeable and can act well.. Its just that there are times when i think how lovely it would be if GHJ is opposite SJS again. 

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@grapefruit7 Each time I revisit the BTSes, it just reinforces to me again and again that we were not blind... that there was definitely something there. And I love them still.

I'm following Terius Behind Me too, and that is the first of Mr So's dramas after TMS that I am enjoying massively, and he is enjoying great chemistry with all, from his leading lady Jung In Sun to my favourites - the twins and Son Ho Joon, whose Brahder bromance is absolutely hilarious :D 

At the same time, I am rewatching TMS slowly with my children (we're up to Ep5 so far), and nothing has changed. If anything, I find more to love about the drama, more laughter, more poignancy, more tears. And uri SoGong's off-the-charts chemistry remains undeniable, even now... far more than I've seen with any of his other leading ladies. PD Jin Hyeok once mentioned that he would love to have a sequel to TMS. I really pray that one day it materialises, and we get to see them together once more... if not in other productions. I still really wish someone would release some footage of Be With You BTS, with uri SoGong footage together. Do wishes come true?

• 1 month later...

Though this thread is mostly quiet now, I would like to wish all my fellow SoGongers a very blessed Christmas and a marvellous New Year!

And may uri SoGong be blessed with all joy, good health and success for always!

• 4 months later...

Hi guys! This ship has officially sunk to the bottom of the sea. That's ok though because Sogong gave us the best memories during TMS :D To SJS I hope you're happy that you finally found the one and I read that you may settle down soon so congrats and be happy always. I hope GHJ will soon find her s/o too :wub:

I have been prepared for any eventuality since our girl's dating news came out in 2014. It's been 6 years since I first became a SoGonger - and I never regretted a single moment. As you said, @euleuh, they have given us the best memories, and for me, this SoGonger family has been the most precious bond that came out of our common love for them. While as a couple, they will always have a special place in my heart that cannot be replaced, I am truly truly happy for him that he has found love. It was actually painful for me to read his letter, to see him feel that he actually has to fear or apologise for being happy. I pray too that our incredibly special, beautiful GHJ will also be blessed with every possible happiness life has to offer. They both deserve the best, be it together or apart. I will always wish them well.

Archived