[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest kyung-jin

I like this couple..

the moment they help each ghost together in each episode is so good..

glad that joong won is willing to help tae gong shil in helping ghosts even though he can't see the ghosts..   

@liddi, so, you sent alot of the SoGong shippers a message before I left US for London last year and I didn't reply. Now I see my mistake. Oh well LOL! I hope your doing well.

I hope the SoGong Shippers are doing well too. Miss you all. It sure has been awhile since I've been here. I loved their tandem in Master's Sun.
I still do but life must go on.

Guest sojo412

I MISS THEM..... :((

I HOPE THEY GET ANOTHER PROJECT TOGETHER...A REUNION... THIS YEAR...

TO GIVE THEM ANOTHER CHANCE TO REALIZE THEY ARE PERFECT FOR EACH OTHER... :x :x :x

@pnaysurfer84Hi! Wonderful to see you here again! You've been missed.
SoGong's chemistry on- and offscreen continues to be undeniable... especially so after moving on to other dramas, and being able to compare their BTSes with those from TMS. Am really grateful for this thread which, while quieter than before, remains a haven for SoGongers... both old and new. And how wonderful to see that more than a year later, TMS and SoGong continue to attract new fans, which in itself speaks volumes ;;)

@liddi, it feels nice to be back in Soompi land, even just for a little bit. SoGong was my first shipping. But I've moved on to just enjoying dramas for now. Maybe a little bit of shipping as to a new drama I'm watching. @mywebfoot and @azzurri‌ knows where I hang out these days, over by the drama thread hahaha!

Archived