[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

recently TMS team watched GHJ's play Educating Rita. and after Play done, they hang out together :x
10903597_1016369325060218_950056083_n.jp
and it made suddenly miss TMS so much! :(

TMS is one of most incredible experince I've ever have in my life. The first time I became so active in drama thread, even joined in project Book, then crazily shipping the OTP... and in the end dedicated half of my life in GHJ thread... it's sounded crazy? :D

there is just no team like TMS, they're not the best in Korea but somehow the relationship between them is one of most friendly I've ever seen.

the way everyone laugh and having fun together, remember when they watch final episode and their reaction during last kissing scene between OTP? their reaction watching OTP being naughty to each other? their smile while watching those sogong childishness, is like they're sogonger representatives :D

I miss TMS and it lead me missing SoGong for worse :( I think I've moved on completely from shipping sogong... I mean I've fully accepted that sogong ship has been sunk and I dont have desire to ship this couple anymore... I can positively support both of them individually, and dont resent them anymore for my heartbroken last year... I dont think about how, why, when, and what, I'll just think of sogong as a wonderful memory...

I feel so much positive energy these days, feel so much grateful for all the joy and happiness during shipping sogong, specially for being member of sogong family, which is one of the BEST shipper thread in Soompi, everyone have incredible fun, respect and maturity that rarely I find on another shipper. I feel so much proud as a sogonger and proudly keep the violet/blue panel.

but for a moment, when I rewatch all sogong's footage videos again, specially the fanvids made by @shipper91 (sogongforever), I feel like wanna cry... I miss those wide smile, those bright smile, those loud laugh, those unusual looks from SJS, those all giddiness and gigleness... I miss naughty GHJ, I miss SJS's uncontrollable smile of a boy falling in love, I miss the crew who has been suffered but also get amused a lot because of OTP's unstoppable NGs and lovey-dopey-ness.... I miss them :((

bian all, just wanna express my feeling after very long time I havent posted anything in this thread... it just I want to let out my longing feeling towards TMS and SoGong...

like @liddi onnie said, if someday in future, GHJ and SJS happen to appear on same frame, I know for sure, it would be one of the best moment ever in my life... even if it just a formal or casual event, as long as can get to see two of them together on screen, I would've been totally happy and grateful...

to end my rants, please forgive me for reposting old fanvids :D all fanvids by @shipper91 (sogongforever) easily is my top 5, but this one I love the most... THE BEST fanvid! :x

and this one, I love specially from 02.44, you can see how crew's expression watching sogong being lovey dovey :D the cameraman, the white-board-holder man, the mic-holder-man, etc :D

@everyone, bianne, again, I just want to let out my longing... and now I feel much better hehe
wish happiness for all of you! ^_^

Guest gocar65

@‌ readlead

We're not obviously alone in still feeling the joyful bonds of The Master's Sun... look at the crew still rallying around Tae Yang ... oops - Gong Hyo Jin in Educating Rita. And Mr. So is a master of disguise... who knows, he may have watched the play, too.

When I was in Korea last year, I really saw how huge of a celebrity Mr. So is... his image was literally everywhere I went. Ms. Gong, I only found on a Soju poster ad in a convenience store. What I'm trying to say is that there may be a gap between these two stars' fame that maybe, it was just too much to cross the distance.

Anyhow, it seems so curious that after the Idol girl dating scandal, Mr. So's dating life has been SO quiet. And Ms. Gong has chosen to concentrate on her health after the accident. I will not be disappointed if she dates Jo In Sung - so much chemistry in IOIL. But the field is also open to a certain nerdy rapper so dear to our hearts...

Since I'm rambling, I also find it curious that she seems to be hanging out a lot with a rapper's wife , meaning Tablo's wife, and wishing for a daughter like Haru. I know... delulu again!!!

i hate to admit this... but i haven't moved on  from my obsession in wanting to believe that one day, they'll be together... i so love them both and it's maddening... and i can't move on, really.. altho i want to move on....ohhh geeez...
and from a lurker.... (from april 2014 to now...) i decided... i need to burst this thing/feeling building up.... i can't believe, that neither decided to pursue what we saw on screen... it's too hard to believe that it's just "good acting' when even in my dreams i can feel this huge 'crush' they may have felt during filming.... whatever might have cause such a 360 turn... 

oh well...

Okay. Since it's my first time here in this super awesome forum. I want to say hi to all of you. Truthfully, I've always been wanting to join here and share my thoughts and opinions about SoGong couple but I was kinda busy. I hope that from time to time you'll update news about SoGong. I badly miss them.  :(( Can't stop watching TMS! Huehuehue. This is so not healthy. XD Hahaha! Still hoping and praying for SoGong to be together in real life.  [-O<

Since I registered for a new account (thanks to my Healor addiction and because I couldnt log in to my previous) I keep going backtracking on this thread for those BTS. 
I feel like we were cheated. They were supposed to happen, but something out there intervene. Anywho, I hope in 5 years we hear news of the dating and how they have always stay in touch... finger crossed <3

Guys, I think there's something wrong with me. I was first a SoGong shipper when TMS aired but after watching IOIL, I turned into both a SoGong and a SungJin shipper. I don't know why but my love for SungJin has faded a little and now I'm back to shipping SoGong even more. Ohmygosh. What's worse is I don't even know what caused this. LOL. We haven't had a SoGong news for awhile now and this burning passion of shipping in me is suddenly ignited again out of nowhere. LMAO. I need some news about them.

EDIT: This might be some momentary feeling though. SoGong and SungJin are such powerful ships. I can't not ship any of them.

Hello everyone .... recently i watched the master's sun and never thought it will be addicted like this i keep watching over and over again .... before watched TMS i already watch IOIL i just love the story line but for TMS i love all of them ... hoping there'll more sogong moment ... hhhh i don't know this sogong effect will be like this =D> [-O< [-O< =D>

Am still reeling from the amazingly wonderful news that my BBJX ship Nicky Wu and Liu Shi Shi just got married today... more than 3.5 years after they first starred in Bu Bu Jing Xin together... and 14 months after they announced that they are dating!
In the midst of all the utter joy of seeing my very first ship sail to wedding bells... I am poignantly reminded again of our SoGong ship. It has been more than 1 year 3 months since we saw them together... not since after the last episode of TMS. As a ship, we have weathered incredible highs and lows... happiness and sadness... and now... a peaceful lull. We still do not see any sign of them together in any medium... but regardless, I continue to wish them well, and hope that we too, will see SoGong find true happiness and blessings in every aspect of their lives, individually, and if possible... together.

Archived