[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

It has certainly been an eventful year, particularly for us SoGongers. Still, I note with much pride that collectively, we managed to keep our heads high and become an unfailing refuge of support and comfort for each other through all the turbulent ups and downs that we've weathered. It is certainly my privilege to have gotten to know you all. As 2014 draws to a close, and we usher in a brand new year, I would like to wish you and your loved ones a very blessed Christmas and a marvellous New Year, filled with blessings, good health and much joy.
And although I am certainly not the page topper, I would still like to make my SoGong wishes:May this Christmas and the year to come be the best yet ever for both of you, in your professional and personal lives. And may it bring you both laughter, fulfillment, contentment and untold blessings, always.

Archived