[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

Guest koryandramalover

UP UP UP for this thread. This should be on the first page  :)
i cannot wait for tonights episode and i hope we wont get hurt bythe end and wait in agony for the next 7 days. sigh.
Been re-watching their BTS. L-O-V-E is ion the air  :x

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest taengshi

I really hope these two end up together for real!!! She's 33 and he's 35, that's just perfect♥ Their heights are proportional, too.Oppa, Unnie, JUST DATE ALREADY
Someone please sub the interviews, jebal~ I watched them but couldn't understand a thing :( though I could feel the chemistry between the two hehe. Hyo Jin's smile is so lovely and So Ji Sub is just so handsome all the time. 

Guest thetimeisright

BAH JUST GET TOGETHER ALREADY! ><
ive never shipped a drama couple to become a real couple so hard before.... PLEASE LOVE GOD!!! do the world a favor and make em fall for each other~~~

Guest taengshi

Ending of ep 10 is soooo good. I CANT EVEN DJFOEJFIEJFOEJFEIJFE

"My Baby," hehehehehehehe omo! ♥ what am I going to do for a week now??? Omg, kdrama why are you so cruel sometimes?  :(( So Ji Sub wishes to get married before 40. He's now 36 in Korean age. Lets say they will date for a year before getting married, by then he'll be 37 and she'll be 35. It's about time to make cute babies ♥ <:-P

Guest koryandramalover

epi 10 is NSASDJOAOERTJERHYPJKKUI[KLIULI

"deads" PLEASE DATE ALREADY. MY GOODNESS NEVER SHIPPED A DRAMA COUPLE THIS HARD.
GUYS WHAT WILL I DO WHEN THIS SHOW ENDS??????????

Guest nalikahibar

@missauditor me too chingguu! i want to watch that clip.. i think its from SBS good morning, but when i checked the link, it's not available in my country. huhuhu. am from indonesia, btw.

i would be really grateful if someone can reupload the video.. kekeke.. :D

Just Sharing:

The Restaurant Scene
" My Baby? Let's go with Oppa."
It was SJS who suggested that they use "BABY" for that scene. While GHJ was the one who came up with the gesture for JW to caress GS's hair and the word "OPPA." According to a poster at DB, these were not originally in the script! So it seems wuri SJS & GHJ are making the scenes more interesting.

Also this: So Ji Sub interviews

"I really want to meet a woman now. My idea of an ideal woman changes but I want someone who is very understanding and comfortable to be around with. I hope my future girlfriend can understand and care for me a lot. I hope she would be somewhere around 168cm tall and wears her hair long."
- So Ji Sub on KBS Guerilla Date in 2009

"Hyo Jin is very lovely. Her voice, gestures and expressions are naturally charming. No doubt when people call her Gong Lovely. I normally don't talk too much with people I first met, but I get really comfortable around her so..."
- So Ji Sub on SBS Master's Sun interview in 2013

cre: sojinforever Tumblr

Me: Err...GHJ's height? 172cm and she has lovely gorgeous hair! They should date already! Wahhh!  :x

Guest koryandramalover

drmjs said: Just Sharing:

The Restaurant Scene
" My Baby? Let's go with Oppa."
It was SJS who suggested that they use "BABY" for that scene. While GHJ was the one who came up with the gesture for JW to caress GS's hair and the word "OPPA." According to a poster at DB, these were not originally in the script! So it seems wuri SJS & GHJ are making the scenes more interesting.

Also this: So Ji Sub interviews

"I really want to meet a woman now. My idea of an ideal woman changes but I want someone who is very understanding and comfortable to be around with. I hope my future girlfriend can understand and care for me a lot. I hope she would be somewhere around 168cm tall and wears her hair long."
- So Ji Sub on KBS Guerilla Date in 2009

"Hyo Jin is very lovely. Her voice, gestures and expressions are naturally charming. No doubt when people call her Gong Lovely. I normally don't talk too much with people I first met, but I get really comfortable around her so..."
- So Ji Sub on SBS Master's Sun interview in 2013

cre: sojinforever Tumblr

Me: Err...GHJ's height? 172cm and she has lovely gorgeous hair! They should date already! Wahhh!  :x

Archived