[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

Guest nalikahibar

hiiiii!!! nice to meet y'all!!!

count me in! :D

whoa, their dog!

they sure have similar interests. should we matchmaking their dog first?

haha..

btw, i just watched SJS past kiss scenes. hmm, he's a bad kisser.. haha. but u know what, a bad kisser means he's a good guy. that's why i loooove him more and more! :D

now i cant wait SOJIN kiss scene! i really wanna see a really hawt ones with GHJ!! hahaa..

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHOAAAAAA finally!!!!! my home................ thanks Marie for create this thread,,, i'm so in live w/ this two so much. SoGong Couple should we call???? i hope they ended as a real lover, because they have so much in common .. they have the same style of fashion... gaaaahhhhhhhhhh.. i think i will get withdrawal syndrome after TMS end :(

Guest thetimeisright

WHY NO NGSSS haha
and i LOVE how comfortable with each other that "it wasn't awkward" after the kiss scene or whatnot but part of me thinks that maybe if they're TOO comfortable with each other they wont develop any romantic feelings for each other ?! 
NOOOOOO haha

Guest nalikahibar

btw, in the previous interview video, when GHJ wore "york sunny" shirt, does anyone know what they're talking about?

is there something juicy?

Guest mercuria

missauditor said: @mercuria my fellow daramjidel ~ got to love this couple after hongkimina! glad to see you around. did you do your calculation on these two? they give different excitement though from our previous couple <3 

Guest koryandramalover

FINAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLLLLLLLLLLLLY  EPISODE 9. IM SOOOOOOO EXCITED AND I JUST CANT HIDE IT. KISS KISS KISS KISSS
TOO BAD NO NG BUT ITS OKAY THIS IS JUST THE FIRST KISS, HAHAHA WEL HAVE MORE. RIGHT PDNIM?

Archived