[Official Couple thread] So Ji Sub x Gong Hyo Jin from the Master's Sun

marie67

checking in for this couple! 
super love those photos especially- when she comfortably touched him- when he was looking at her and smile
002_zps6e38ca72.jpg
003_zps5dda1fe7.jpg
008_zps00851cf5.jpg
011_zps2c6539a4.jpg

in the 'family photo' below, if only sjs's hand is on ghj's shoulder <3
010_zps159359ad.jpg

credit photo tohttp://couch-kimchi.com/2013/08/22/the-vibrant-rapport-between-gong-hyo-jin-so-ji-sub-behind-the-scenes-of-masters-sun/
a nice read to <3

• Replies 19.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest FRILLYOBJECT

Woooo~!
I just found out yet another thing they have in common!
Both are dog lovers!
Not only do their dogs look alike, they have similar way of naming their dogs too!
Gong Hyo Jin has TOTO  &  So Ji Sub has KIKI~!
How cute~!

kkonglove9_7307864921002995212.jpg?type=

kiki3.jpg?w=500&h=280

Cr: GHJ- Me2day and SJS- 51K, Sojisubmina

@marie67 thank you for making them reel and real couple. Every night i have to check the kdrama forum before i go to sleep , i real don't know why i felt this way about this two. And i noticed that most of their NGs are scenes that they have eye contacts or hugging scenes. Even the off scenes on the set they really seems to like each other while talking. there was this one bts scene where SJS(JW) holds GHJ (TGS) hand while she felt asleep in the furmiture store, that they have to do a retake, and i notice if i am not mistaken that SJS was still holding GHJ hand while she is reading the script. OH my I JUST LOVE THEM.!!!! :x
@frillyobject I guessed they are made for each other. "MUST LOVE DOG'!!!!
CAN'T WAIT FOR WEDNESDAY.... 2nights and 1 day more.

Guest לי�ור �ורן

I read somewere i dont remmber were that their is somthing bettwen them. Love this trhed thqt u opend 

http://www.soompi.com/2013/08/26/gong-hyo-jin-and-so-ji-sub-are-inseparable-on-and-off-screen/ "So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin are not only inseparable when the camera’s rolling, but also off-camera. They just light up the set" "Gong Hyo Jin and So Ji Sub met for the first time through “Master’s Sun.” However, the two stars clicked immediately and drew the attention of curious staff. " SHIP SHIP.....

Guest koryandramalover

@Ayin are you soo excited for epi 9 and 10? HAHAHA i bet you are. i hope this drama gets an extension. i know its quite risky but heck ill be so satisfied just watching SJS and GHJ hold and grabbed hands, oh dear im so addicted to them 

Guest Ayin Santos

koryandramalover said: @Ayin are you soo excited for epi 9 and 10? HAHAHA i bet you are. i hope this drama gets an extension. i know its quite risky but heck ill be so satisfied just watching SJS and GHJ hold and grabbed hands, oh dear im so addicted to them 

Guest koryandramalover

Ayin Santos said: koryandramalover said: @Ayin are you soo excited for epi 9 and 10? HAHAHA i bet you are. i hope this drama gets an extension. i know its quite risky but heck ill be so satisfied just watching SJS and GHJ hold and grabbed hands, oh dear im so addicted to them 

frillyobject said: Woooo~!
I just found out yet another thing they have in common!
Both are dog lovers!
Not only do their dogs look alike, they have similar way of naming their dogs too!
Gong Hyo Jin has TOTO  &  So Ji Sub has KIKI~!
How cute~!

kkonglove9_7307864921002995212.jpg?type=

kiki3.jpg?w=500&h=280

Cr: GHJ- Me2day and SJS- 51K, Sojisubmina

waaa, surrrprise..even have similar dog preference
SOJIN give u permission..just DATE

Archived