Quantcast
rubie

♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Hmm Considering I've never follow Josh Hartnett, I can see why I didn't know that :P It's nice to know they stay in touch, had they not I doubt Josh would have sent him that message for his wedding, 

laquetahodge said: Hmm Considering I've never follow Josh Hartnett, I can see why I didn't know that :P It's nice to know they stay in touch, had they not I doubt Josh would have sent him that message for his wedding, 

Hello @ebulli3nt, welcome to the lovely couple thread. :)
Here's another awesome actor and Mr & Mrs Lee couple that I just adore. Similar last names, similar age-gap, best buddies with BH and no shotgun wedding. It'll be awesome when Byunghun & Minjung have their own babies and the kids will be playing together. LOL.

September 5, 2013
Kdrama Couple: Lee Bum Soo and Lee Yoon JinTHE COUPLE RECENTLY ANNOUNCED THEY WERE EXPECTING THEIR SECOND CHILD
Source: KpopStarz.com
99930-lee-bum-soo-and-family.jpgIt was only natural that actor Lee Bum Soo and his wife Lee Yoon Jin would be invited to the wedding of Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung.
When the couple married in 2010, Lee Byung Hun was their emcee. So Lee Bum Soo returned the favor. He and Shin Dong Yup served as emcees for Lee Byung Hun's wedding.
Lee Bum Soo, who played a North Korean spy in "Iris 2" and appeared in "Giant," "History of a Salaryman," and "Dr. Jin," met Lee Yoon Jin when she became his English teacher.
Lee Yoon Jin is a columnist, translator, and the English teacher who helped singer and actor Rain brush up his English skills.
To read the article, visit kdramastars.com.or LBS soompi-thread

September 12, 2013
Lee Eun Hee: Sister-in-law, Lee Min Jung "always pleasant & fun to be with"
Source: Naver l thanks to mistymorning for the gist ^^
57616269.3_59_20130912110203.jpg

Lee Byung Hun's sister, Lee Eun Hee in the KBS2 program "Full of Confidence" on Wednesday mentioned about her new sister-in-law, actress Lee Min Jung. 
LEH stated that she hasn't seen much of LMJ after the wedding as the latter have been very busy. Furthermore, Lee Min Jung is currently abroad for a photoshoot. Lee Eun Hee also said that they would probably meet after Chuseok and that Lee Min Jung is really fun to be with.

I love the fact that this thread is solid because the people that frequent here are in support of a REAL married couple so there is no worry about living in delusions.

Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung are beautiful by the way!

minminsarang said:

I love the fact that this thread is solid because the people that frequent here are in support of a REAL married couple so there is no worry about living in delusions.

Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung are beautiful by the way!

We have no choice, some of our ships sunk when they got married :)) :)) Am I right, Nina ;) But yes, we do support them & that's why I love it. They're a real couple :) 

Hello @minminsarang, welcome to the thread! Thanks so much for the good words, we want nothing but the best and happiness for the beautiful couple who went through it all to be together in the end.
Similar to Lala's sentiment, it can't be helped as Korean drama fans (just like any other soaps or tv series, even Hollywood series), we'd get so engrossed in the story and especially influenced by the chemistry thus so invested in the pairing. We all had our biases one way or the other.. it's only how we treat our fan-shipping to know that while these are incredible actors doing their thing, they are also another person altogether off-the-screen.
I'm pleasantly happy and really adore Byunghun & Minjung together... they're so not what I have expected for LBH in all the years as a fan. It's all so complicated yet very spot-on -- you know, that thing called LOVE.
I sure hope and wish nothing but the very best for the couple together and in their careers as actors. Byunghun's heart & everything belong to Minjung but I'd love to see him collaborate with other actors and actresses, so many more great performances to light up the screen with. 

Another cool update on what Lee Eun Hee said about Minjung-ssi <3
September 12, 2013
Lee Byung Hun’s Sister Talks About Sister-In-Law Lee Min Jung
halves in unison soompi.com
Lee Byung Hun’s sister Lee Eun Hee opens up about her celebrity sister-in-law Lee Min Jung.
On September 12, she appeared as a guest on KBS’s talking program “Yeo Yoo Man Man” along with other previous Miss Korea’s turned actresses Kwon Min Jung and Jung So Ra.
When asked how she felt about being called “Lee Byung Hun’s younger sister,” she responded, “People kept calling me by that. I was upset at first, but I’m used to it by now and it’s the truth. I’m comfortable to the point that now I would bring it up first and introduce myself as his younger sister.”
The MCs asked her about Lee Min Jung, who recently got married to Lee Byung Hun. She answered, “I’ve barely seen her so far [since the wedding]. It’s a shame. She’s currently out of the country for filming and I think we’ll be able to see more of each other after Chuseok.”
MC Jo Young Gu asked, “Doesn’t Lee Min Jung have quite a nice personality?” Lee Eun Hee answered, “She has such a nice and cheerful personality.”
lee-min-jung-inside.jpg

At least they had a nice honeymoon, I'm guessing that's why she turned down MTT. Hopefully she'll be back for Chuseok or some time after that. Rubie, you are right about shipping. Sometimes I forget I'm only watching a drama and I ship the actors intensely. Right now, I swear I see sparks flying between So Ji Sub and Gong Hyo Jin:)) 

Too bad we didn't see Byunghun & Minjung together at actor Bae Soo Bin's wedding yesterday (September 14) as Minjung is still away on work. Only BH attended the wedding of his junior colleague at the agency. Hopefully we'll see this lovely couple out together sometime soon. 
20130914180752104.jpg

In the meantime, reposting some beautiful BH&MJ banners previously posted at LBH-Baidu
lbh_baidu_bhmj1.jpg
lbh_baidu_bhmj2.jpg
lbh_baidu_bhmj3.jpg

Best Looking Married Couple of All Time Goes To…
min-jung_wedding1.jpg

I was thinking about good-looking people, aka celebrities in general, and how they all migrate to each other, date, then marry.
I was randomly sifting through photos of Jang Dong Gun and his equally beautiful wife actress Ko So Young and it got me thinking of all the gorgeous married couples out there and who reigned as the fairest of all? So let’s take a look at the married folks and who the best looking couple might be!
Jang Dong Gun is one of my most favorite Korean actors of all time. Ever since I saw his performance in “Tae Guk Ki” I was won over and I still have yet to see a more powerful moving moment in Korean cinematic history than when his character tries to kill his brother, whom he didn’t recognize during the war. I could go on and on about his insanely gifted acting talent but we’re here to talk about love. He and powerhouse actress Ko So Young first met on the set of “Love Wind Love Song” in 1999 and finally went public with their relationship in 2009 after years of speculation that the two were an item. In March 2010, Mr. Jang announced to the world that he would be marrying his beautiful finance in May of 2010. Look at these two!
Lee Byung Hun might be one of the most handsome Korean men in the entire country. His chiseled face structure, those gleaming eyes, those perfect set of smackers, and that handsome looking nose. Oh and his wife, actress Lee Min Jung is equally if not more beautiful than he. The couple had a brief romance back in 2006 but due to their busy schedules couldn’t keep the relationship going. But the two just couldn’t stay away from each other and got hitched last month at the Grand Hyatt Seoul, attracting an ungodly amount of news media, celebrities, and press. These two are one hell of a pretty couple!
Miss Korea Son Tae Young caught the eye of actor Kwon Sang Woo when he saw her crying on a television program. The former Miss Korea was soon swept away by the charming Mr. Kwon and married in 2008. The drop dead beautiful couple now have a son named Luke together and Son Tae Young is still as stunning as ever and Kwon Sang Woo still has that body.
The Korean actress with the most perfect nose, skin, and complexion, Han Ga In fell in love and got married back in 2005 with fellow actor Yeon Jung Hoon. The two fell in love on the TV series, “Yellow Handkerchief” and have been riding in cloud 9 ever since. Why is this woman’s face so darn perfect?
Who do you think is the best looking married couple from this list?
Source : Kpopstarz

^ PS or not, it would still be half the dream..no2.gif Byunghun rarely has his photo wearing a hanbok.. even for CFs.. maybe once he did for Seven Luck 5-6 years ago. Can't help wishing the couple had wedding hanbok pics released (if any). But somehow.. considering the trend.. maybe newlyweds prefer western attire more.
But who knows.. a lot of things can happen :)
7luck_14.jpg

September 17, 2013
Best Looking Married Couple of All Time Goes To...(Actor Edition)
Source: KpopStarz.com
I was thinking about good-looking people, aka celebrities in general, and how they all migrate to each other, date, then marry. I was randomly sifting through photos of Jang Dong Gun and his equally beautiful wife actress Ko So Young and it got me thinking of all the gorgeous married couples out there and who reigned as the fairest of all? So let's take a look at the married folks and who the best looking couple might be!
Jang Dong Gun is one of my most favorite Korean actors of all time. Ever since I saw his performance in "Tae Guk Ki" I was won over and I still have yet to see a more powerful moving moment in Korean cinematic history than when his character tries to kill his brother, whom he didn't recognize during the war. I could go on and on about his insanely gifted acting talent but we're here to talk about love. He and powerhouse actress Ko So Young first met on the set of "Love Wind Love Song" in 1999 and finally went public with their relationship in 2009 after years of speculation that the two were an item. In March 2010, Mr. Jang announced to the world that he would be marrying his beautiful finance in May of 2010. Look at these two!
Photo: Jang Dong Gun - Ko So Young
Lee Byung Hun might be one of the most handsome Korean men in the entire country. His chiseled face structure, those gleaming eyes, those perfect set of smackers, and that handsome looking nose. Oh and his wife, actress Lee Min Jung is equally if not more beautiful than he. The couple had a brief romance back in 2006 but due to their busy schedules couldn't keep the relationship going. But the two just couldn't stay away from each other and got hitched last month at the Grand Hyatt Seoul, attracting an ungodly amount of news media, celebrities, and press. These two are one hell of a pretty couple!
102793.jpg

Miss Korea Son Tae Young caught the eye of actor Kwon Sang Woo when he saw her crying on a television program. The former Miss Korea was soon swept away by the charming Mr. Kwon and married in 2008. The drop dead beautiful couple now have a son named Luke together and Son Tae Young is still as stunning as ever and Kwon Sang Woo still has that body.
Photo: Son Tae Young - Kwon Sang Woo
The Korean actress with the most perfect nose, skin, and complexion, Han Ga In fell in love and got married back in 2005 with fellow actor Yeon Jung Hoon. The two fell in love on the TV series, "Yellow Handkerchief" and have been riding in cloud 9 ever since. Why is this woman's face so darn perfect?
Photo: Han Ga In - Yeon Jung Hoon
Who do you think is the best looking married couple from this list?

poster_oops.gif We post the same article.. as often happened. laughing.gif