Quantcast
rubie

♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie said: laquetahodge said: I don't even frequent couples threads because it's just fan fics and randomly putting them together based on their dramas or variety show appearances. The only one I truly will go to once in a while is the YongSeo thread, Just like the Yoo In Na and Ji Hyun Woo thread, these two are an actual couple. Rubie, you just gave me a new reason to practically live on Soompi :) I don't really get into Kdrama couple mode either.. just liking a certain pair once in a while and in smaller cliques but they never get too serious.. like a full-blown dedicated couple threads, etc. But I do love the YIN-JHW pairing after watching their drama. I tend to like Yoo In Na these days, too.. she's just so adorable in QIHM. Soon her boyfriend will complete his MS.. fans would be delighted seeing them reunited. heart.gif
Glad to know that the thread is a good reason to be active, a cute happy reason all the way. LOL. I sure hope Minjung will have her project starting soon. Could be a bit later but as Byunghun is busy with his movie filming, a new drama with MJ would be great, right. I don't really watch or follow MJ's dramas before AAMR but will surely be looking for her new ones.
Maybe it's too soon for anything.. hopefully BH&MJ would one day have a CF together. Not hoping a drama/movie (even BH do not favor this, he's kinda too serious to work with) but just a little CF would be sweet like Yoo Ji Tae did with his wife Kim Hyo Jin.

It'll be great when JHW completes his MS and reunites with YIN. I do love her and her high pitched voiced :)
I also didn't follow LMJ before watching AAMR, but I just adore her now & will follow her from now on. She was offered a role in Medical Top Team, but turned it down. I guess it would have cut her honeymoon short, I don't blame her. I would like a CF with them, but not a drama at all. Even though she's been an actress for a while, starring with her husband wouldn't make her independent & would make it seem as if she needs him to boost her career. I'm all for separate dramas for these, but still asking for a CF in the future. 
Those pictures, yes they are both glowing.  Post-wedding/honeymoon glow looks good on them both. Ahaha It does kinda look like they coordinated with their outfits and hair. I guess the looking like your spouse came kinda quick for them :)) :)

XDDD Didn't knew about this thread at all  ... Thanks for starting it , rubie 
and many thanks to my beloved Lala for the info and the love and support for Min Jung and her hubby ♥

My first ... contribution¿¿¿??? xD
viewimage.php?id=21b8d52becdc32b360b8&no

@ LMJ DC Gall

the girl who! said: XDDD Didn't knew about this thread at all  ... Thanks for starting it , rubie 
and many thanks to my beloved Lala for the info and the love and support for Min Jung and her hubby ♥

@ LMJ DC Gall

Nina has arrived!!!! It's a party now <:-P <:-P <:-P 

Awww.. didn't know that DC fans even do artworks for MJ&BH as they seem more dedicated and into drama couples. That's a really cute gif, thanks for sharing at the thread.. definitely makes a brighter day, Nina.welcome.gif
Thanks to Lala for the highlight.. . hope it's ok to call you that like @thegirlwho did. I wanted to announce the thread to the world (which I did via twitter and FB ^^) but kinda wary with the soompi fans' response whatnots. Really silly, huh but once bitten twice shy.. yet can't help adoring this couple. More and more. wub2.gif
Frankly, it's actually a relief because Byunghun and Minjung are married. It means that we won't interfere or offend any other celebs or fans about anything. It's like starting anew and enjoying more beautiful couple moments by a lovely pair. So, please keep on posting and sharing !
Re-posting their dating pics from December last year, the only one time discovered by the media..
20121231_12.jpg

the girl who! said:

laquetahodge

said:

the girl who!

said:

XDDD Didn't knew about this thread at all  ... Thanks for starting it , rubie 

@ LMJ DC Gall

:)) :)) :)) I'm going to take that as a compliment xD Thanks for the warm welcome , Lala ♥  Of course it's a compliment. If anyone should be active here, it should you :) 
@Rubie I don't mind if you call me that, anyone who's close with me on Soompi calls me that :)Yeah it is a good thing they're married, there won't be any "But he had so much chemistry with so and so..". I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time I read that one a fanfic couple's thread :)
Oh those pics were from the first time the public found out they got back together? 

LOL! That is so true, we'd all be rich fans every time we watch romantic Korean dramas and movies or any other dramas/movies for that matter. Actors and actresses by profession are supposed to have chemistry with anyone.. even a tree to "sell" a story. laughing.gif Or they'll be out of jobs.
I'm not too sure because it's rather vague and all, with the agencies intervening and all.. but from the various updates.. Byunghun & Minjung started their relationship early 2012 but were only found out by the media around April thus the rumors and denying tug-of-war. It's then revealed that MJ already meeting BH in April at his house for dates once a week when they finally confirmed in August 2012 that they're truly dating. Kinda sweet they picked August 2013 for the wedding although it's actually the only time both were truly free. 
Yup, the only pics of them dating in public.. and not like they weren't aware of the paparazzi zooming on them but yeah.. only those that fans have seen. Unless the couple themselves shared their dating pics at BH's home. Hahaa.. doesn't this sound a lot like AAMR?

Anyway.. another nice tidbit to share... the time that they're starting to reconcile ~ at the 47th Baeksang in 2011 that both attended. Minjung received the InStyle Fashion Award while Byunghun received the Grand Prize in the movie section. It's really sweet when we realized the story of their reconciliation.heart.gif
47baeksang_bhmj.jpg

Source: EverythingLBH.com

rubie

said:

LOL! That is so true, we'd all be rich fans every time we watch romantic Korean dramas and movies or any other dramas/movies for that matter. Actors and actresses by profession are supposed to have chemistry with anyone.. even a tree to "sell" a story. laughing.gif Or they'll be out of jobs.
I'm not too sure because it's rather vague and all, with the agencies intervening and all.. but from the various updates.. Byunghun & Minjung started their relationship early 2012 but were only found out by the media around April thus the rumors and denying tug-of-war. It's then revealed that MJ already meeting BH in April at his house for dates once a week when they finally confirmed in August 2012 that they're truly dating. Kinda sweet they picked August 2013 for the wedding although it's actually the only time both were truly free. 
Yup, the only pics of them dating in public.. and not like they weren't aware of the paparazzi zooming on them but yeah.. only those that fans have seen. Unless the couple themselves shared their dating pics at BH's home. Hahaa.. doesn't this sound a lot like AAMR?

Anyway.. another nice tidbit to share... the time that they're starting to reconcile ~ at the 47th Baeksang in 2011 that both attended. Minjung received the InStyle Fashion Award while Byunghun received the Grand Prize in the movie section. It's really sweet when we realized the story of their reconciliation.heart.gif

I guess you can say it was fate that he happened to see her again and they decided to get back together for good. He didn't want to let her go again :x They have a really cute story

the girl who! said:

laquetahodge

said:

the girl who!

said:

:)) :)) :)) I'm going to take that as a compliment xD Thanks for the warm welcome , Lala ♥  Of course it's a compliment. If anyone should be active here, it should you :) 
@Rubie I don't mind if you call me that, anyone who's close with me on Soompi calls me that :)Yeah it is a good thing they're married, there won't be any "But he had so much chemistry with so and so..". I'd be rich if I had a dollar for every time I read that one a fanfic couple's thread :)
Oh those pics were from the first time the public found out they got back together?  ahhh I said goodbye to my 3 biggest ships on August 10 XD =)) Lol What ships were those?

the girl who! said:

rubie said:

Ohhh...come to think of it.. Nina could be right with the Byunghun-Minjung 2010 timeline, though not at the award ceremonies. Both of them were involved in the Adoption Goodwill Campaign & Pictorial "Letters of Angels" that took place in 2010. It didn't ring a bell then.. obviously but when the dating news came out in 2012.. ardent fans were quick to point it out. Especially when BH & MJ pics with the babies were placed next to each other at the exhibition.heart.gifNot saying that it's intentional or anything but a sweet coincidence (yet again). Perhaps famed photographer Cho Se Hyun who worked with the celebs knew something back then. LOL. nah..
From EverythingLBH.com
6309_4.jpg
4368_4.jpg
20101215_angels.jpg

A nice compilation at Nate wub2.gif
Lee Byung Hun-Lee Min Jung's 'Like A Movie' Wedding Day
Thanks to mistymorning for some really cool gist from the article 
Singer Lena Park and Danny Jung sang "A Moment Like This"
During the 2nd part of the ceremony, international actors and friends Kimura Takuya, Josh Hartnett, John Malkovich, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Jackie Chan sent messages to Byunghun and his wife.
Jackie Chan particularly left a hilarious Korean message which says. "BH, this is Oppa, Sorry I promised to come but can't due to important national event. I promise I'll go when you have a baby, I love you, Sorry, Bye. (Instead of 'Hyung', JC used the word 'Oppa' in the message to BH -- as he likes the sound of it). LOL.
20130906172944_1_lee_lee1.jpg

20130906172944_2_lee_lee2.jpg
20130906172944_3_lee_lee3.jpg
20130906172944_4_lee_lee4.jpg
20130906172944_5_lee_lee5.jpg
20130906172944_6_lee_lee6.jpg
20130906172944_7_lee_lee7.jpg

Their paths may have crossed much earlier than what we even know. I know Knetz are like the CIA and FBI rolled into one, but there may have been instances where we don't know where they met up or have seen each other before. 
Rubie, one name stuck out to me in the list of names that sent congrats messages. Josh Hartnett, how does BH know him? I don't think they've been in a movie together..or have they?

laquetahodge said:

Their paths may have crossed much earlier than what we even know. I know Knetz are like the CIA and FBI rolled into one, but there may have been instances where we don't know where they met up or have seen each other before. 
Rubie, one name stuck out to me in the list of names that sent congrats messages. Josh Hartnett, how does BH know him? I don't think they've been in a movie together..or have they?