Quantcast
rubie

♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

Source: rolarola mrs.jpg

Meanwhile.. Joonhoo VS Appa.. be like.. :blush:

mjbh19_08.jpg

• Like 2

Byunghun has finally finished filming Mount Baekdu. Looks like the family are in LA right now. Hope we'll get some fan-sightings later.

Photos posted by BH and (with MJ) by their friend. 

• Like 1

August 2, 2019: Haven't found the whole episode 4 to watch but here's a little lovely clip from The Barber of Seville last night uploaded by Korean fans on IG and twitter. Minjung talking to her son in Korea (nightime in Seoul, daylight in Spain).. her son misses his Omma so much, such a happy & sweet interaction (the actual conversation is a bit longer). :wub: Towards the end of the phone-call, we can hear Byunghun's voice saying 'Do Well' to MJ and hearing this, Joonhoo straightaway repeated what his Appa said, as well. So adorably cute & precious! :lol:

Clip: alatus_deus

• Love 2

Watching The Barber of Seville's latest episode, the little highlight of MJ & JH feat. BH is simply enchanting & especially addicting to watch. :lol: Undeniably the family is really close and supportive of each other. True to her own words, little Joonhoo makes Minjung laugh all the time.. hearing his cute voice and expression (even just in a phone conversation).. we'd know that he so adorable and such a sweetheart. :wub: While his Omma is away working, Byunghun Appa will be the one taking care and tucking him to sleep.

BHMJ banner below:  BH posted photos from his CF filming and MJ's capture from TBoS ep 4.

mjbh19_09.jpg

In Seville, MJ walks really fast (like BH who would always walk very fast as well) compared to the other cast,carpet particularly when they're on the way to work. Just as BH (who is now more mellow), the couple have adjusted their styles to match well with each other. :blush:

• Like 1

Captain Minjung Lee feeling surprised in The Barber of Seville (episode 3)

mj3_1.gif

• Like 1

love_dog_01.gif Omma Minjung missing her baby in The Barber of Seville (episode 4)

When JH saw MJ's name-tag, he asked about it and said it's like Dory's. So cute and so spot-on because Dory in 'Finding Dory' is very forgetful and MJ had also forgotten her keys, twice. :lol: Mommy's unique laughter is so charming.

Clips from MBC (Joonhoo loves Omma, feat. Appa :lol:)

• Love 1

JH: Omma.. Omma.. Omma :wub:

MJ: Joonhoo.. Joonhoo.. Joonhoo :wub:

mj4_1.gif

Miss you so muuuuuuuuch!

kiss2.gifmj4_2.gif

Omma: Saranghae heart.gif Good night, good night .. bye..bye..

Joonhoo: Omma, Good night heart.gif Good night..

Appa: Do Well! :wub:

Joonhoo: DO WELL :w00t: DO WELL! :wub::wub:

mj4_3.gif

• Love 2

kiss2.gifRe-posting from LeeByunghun thread, this wonderful, witty & warm JH-Omma with the irresistible laughter. yes.gif

Lee Minjung is such a delight to watch in The Barber of Seville (TBoS). We're able to see her lively charming side.. unmistakably a sweet, lovely and girlish woman who takes good care of others. TBoS may not be as talked-about as the other more established long-running reality-variety shows but it has it's own merit and uniqueness. Usually people tend to watch more about Koreans traveling and cooking their dishes but this show promotes the 'Korean-style' in a different way and it's working nicely. It's such a treat that the show included Minjung's interaction with her baby boy and a nice surprise indeed to hear his voice on the phone. We probably will not get more than that (JH's voice) but hopefully this will open more opportunities for MJ to be in variety/reality shows. She's a natural and truly a gem.. hope we will see her more & more! :wub:

mj4_4.gif

Minjung: Hello?

Joonhoo: Omma! heart.gif

MJ: Joonhoo-ya! (Giggling) Did you miss me?

JH: Yes! 

MJ: I miss you so much!

JH: Omma! Omma! Omma! heart.gif

MJ: Joonhoo! Joonhoo! Joonhoo!

JH: I'm getting ready to go to bed.

MJ: You're getting ready to sleep? I see. How much do you miss me?

JH: A lot.

MJ: Do you miss me this much?

JH: Yes. (blowing kisses with Omma)

Omma! Omma!

MJ: Yes?

JH: What's that?

MJ: Which one? This one? (showing her name tag)

This is the name tag I use at the hair salon. There's my name on it.

JH: Dory also has it.

MJ: Dory? Who is that? The one from "Finding Dory"?

JH: Yes.

MJ: Right. Dory keeps forgetting things, so she has a name tag on her. You're right.

JH: It's name tag.  [So cute and so spot-on because Dory in 'Finding Dory' is very forgetful and MJ had also forgotten her keys, twice.:lol:]

MJ. That's right. It's a name tag.

Joonhoo, eat well and stay healthy until I return.

I love you. heart.gif

JH: Good night.

MJ: Good night.

JH: Good night..

MJ: Good night.

JH: Good night.

BH: Do Well! heart.gif (Good luck)

MJ: Okay.

JH: DO WELL :w00t: DO WELL!

MJ: Sleep tight, Joonhoo. heart.gif

JH: You can do it.

MJ: Bye..bye

• Love 1

Bow tie Models :) Minjung in TBoS ep5 last night ~

mjbh19_11.jpg

• Like 1

bhmj_bells_1.jpgStay stronger, be humble & happier together!

20190810bhmj.gif

GIFS: MJ from TBoS, BH from SindyKao

• Love 2

Our cheerful JH-Omma, getting hungry but happy for lunch! :lol:

TBoS ep6

mj6_1.gif

Because of the switch between the barbershop and hairsalon, Minjung experienced working and learning from the master barber. Will she recommend Byunghun to get a haircut from him? One thing for sure she could definitely treat her son and his Appa with a personal & awesome shampoo time at home. 

• Like 1

20/8 Byunghun posted pics on his IG today with the hashtag #Travel.. looks like the family in Southern California(?). Hope we'll get some sightings.. :rolleyes:

• Like 1

Source: HeraldPop

Minjung's pictorial from the Bali photoshoot recently..

Image center

Image center

Image center

• Like 1