Quantcast
rubie

♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

We've known about this since May (Buddha's birthday) when Byunghun and his family went to the temple. At the time, JH's face was never shown, those sharing have been kind enough to not display his face. Today, Korean media had picked up the image from Korean blogs and published the face of little JoonHoo Lee. Had mixed feelings posting this news but hopefully BHMJ themselves are fine with it particularly when Minjung have always been careful never to expose JH's face.

September 19, 2018

Netizens Rave Over Adorable Photos Of Lee Byung Hun And Lee Min Jung’s Son

Source: Soompi  by yshin

Netizens can’t get over recently released photos of Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung’s son!

Several photos of the acting couple’s son were uploaded onto an online community. In the photos, their son Joon Hoo stands between them, holding both of their hands.

Although Lee Min Jung has uploaded several photos of Joon Hoo on her Instagram, it is the first time that his face was revealed.

Spoiler

Lee-Byung-Hun-Lee-Min-Jung-0.jpg

Spoiler

Lee-Byung-Hun-Lee-Min-Jung-7.jpg

In reaction to seeing Joon Hoo, netizens eagerly commented, “Wow, he’s grown so much,” “He’s so handsome,” and “Joon Hoo, grow in good health!”

Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung tied the knot in 2013 and welcomed their first child Joon Hoo in 2015.

Source (1)

user posted image Photos: Lee Byung Hun's Family Outing on Buddha's Birthday

• Like 2

I'm a little apprehensive about sharing pics of kids like that, but if they have no issue with it (and I know Byung Hun would say something if it bothered him) then I guess I'm fine. He's growing up, feels like yesterday he was born. 

• Like 2

3 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

Uh-oh Apparently that picture of Joon Hoo was illegally taken 

I think it meant illegally taken (by the media to publish) from an online community blog. It's normal that people would notice the family, particularly when they're celebrities like MJBH. A lot of times of fan-sighting, they would cover JH's face when posting on IGs, for instance. The media should have known better since they stalked MJ's IG all the time that Minjung have never shown JH's face, not even once.

Saw the article posted at a notorious blog which shall not be named here, it was there for about half a day and then taken down. My first thought was that because it had some favorable comments by the netizens, the blog doesn't feel it fit their concept of the opposite. Well, whatever..

Hope it doesn't get too complicated.. with the issue of the photo. Clearly it had to be addressed since it concerns the privacy of the child and family. Just that MJ might never publicly share anything on JH anymore. :mellow:

Anyway, Lala.. are you watching MR.SUNSHINE? We're almost at the end now, the finale will be aired next weekend. It's such an awesome drama and the chemistry of the leads have been amazing, contrary to all the feedback before the airing, even before they started filming. It'll be hard to not watch the drama on tvN/Netflix anymore once it ends but we'll have MJ's drama lined up for November. BHMJ both have their dramas aired this year.. wishing them all the happiness and great successes all the way!

There's a ByunghunxMinjung fan account on IG.. nope, not us.. but good to see more sharing about the Hunnie Couple.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, rubie said:

I think it meant illegally taken (by the media to publish) from an online community blog. It's normal that people would notice the family, particularly when they're celebrities like MJBH. A lot of times of fan-sighting, they would cover JH's face when posting on IGs, for instance. The media should have known better since they stalked MJ's IG all the time that Minjung have never shown JH's face, not even once.

Saw the article posted at a notorious blog which shall not be named here, it was there for about half a day and then taken down. My first thought was that because it had some favorable comments by the netizens, the blog doesn't feel it fit their concept of the opposite. Well, whatever..

Hope it doesn't get too complicated.. with the issue of the photo. Clearly it had to be addressed since it concerns the privacy of the child and family. Just that MJ might never publicly share anything on JH anymore. :mellow:

Anyway, Lala.. are you watching MR.SUNSHINE? We're almost at the end now, the finale will be aired next weekend. It's such an awesome drama and the chemistry of the leads have been amazing, contrary to all the feedback before the airing, even before they started filming. It'll be hard to not watch the drama on tvN/Netflix anymore once it ends but we'll have MJ's drama lined up for November. BHMJ both have their dramas aired this year.. wishing them all the happiness and great successes all the way!

There's a ByunghunxMinjung fan account on IG.. nope, not us.. but good to see more sharing about the Hunnie Couple.

Based on what I've read, his agency has taken action against those who posted the pictures. But about that blog, of course they'd take it down if the comments didn't get the reaction she intended lol 

I am not watching Mr Sunshine, I meant to start, but just didn't lol Is it any good?

• Like 1

7 hours ago, LavelyShai said:

I am not watching Mr Sunshine, I meant to start, but just didn't lol Is it any good?

Well, it is a great drama for me despite the KES skepticism.. and it's English-subbed on Netflix, perhaps easier for you to watch there? The first two episodes might be slow for some but it's actually laying out all the background story for the characters one by one. Be warned though, it's kinda graphic and very hard to watch the story of the (tortured) parents in the story.. but it'll get better after that, the pacing and everything else.It doesn't dwell too much on childhood moments but enough to know what went on and how it's connected to the future of the characters. 

A lot of people were unsure of the lead pairing but their chemistry is perfect and spot-on.. from day one when the characters first meet. The age gap is necessary because one doesn't become a Captain in the Marines at a young age. Kim Tae Ri is such a gem to watch, such a fearless leading lady like no other.

To be honest, I wasn't sure how KES' new drama would be.. I'm not a big fan, didn't like most of her dramas except for one or two. But just as this is something new for the writer, writing a period piece, I think she did very well. No clinging damsels in distress or overbearing leading men.. but rather a mature, well-acted and very solid drama, based on the history of the early 1900s Joseon. It's a sensitive and painful era for the Koreans, it's no wonder a lot of things were scrutinized at first but now, it's really showing what some people might have forgotten -- the hardship of war and sacrifices made by the unnamed heroes.

Lala, I'm not sure if you'd like it.. but do give it a try and tell us your thoughts.

Btw, Byunghun has started his official IG account (@byunghun0712). It hasn't been verified like Minjung's but BH Entertainment has highlighted this IG. Well, it's about time! First photo of Eugene (his character in MR.SUNSHINE) studying his script.th_celebrate008.gifHopefully BH would follow MJ and vice-versa.

Photo: LeeByungHun

• Like 2

dduck10.gif  Wishing Byunghun, Minjung & Joonhoo..                                                          Chuseok jal ji nae sae yo! 

chuseok2.gif

• Like 2

It appears that both BH & MJ have very similar IG handle/username using their birthdates. BH only has 2 posts right now and he hasn't followed anyone yet. Already a pro at IG, it's Minjung who is following Byunghun first.:wub: Hopefully, once he's verified his account, we will see him following his wife back. 

20180926mj.jpg

• Like 2

October 3, 2018

BHMJ & JH Sighted at KIAF 2018 ART SEOUL

Source: Newsis // KIAF2018

NISI20181003_0000209253_web.jpg

Actor Lee Byung Hun and his wife actress Lee Min Jung with their son have been spotted at the Gallery exhibition during the VIP Preview of the 17th Korea International Art Fair. The KIAF 2018 will be held from October 4th till October 7th.

• Like 2

Byunghun posted a clip on his IG and Minjung had left a comment. :P

Thanks to mistymorning at MR.SUNSHINE soompi for the translation ~

On LBH's recent instagram, first tag used is, 

#iamhurtnow

same line from Episode 11 when Gwansoo insulted Eugene indirectly. :P so that's why LMJ is saying she's about to cry? her response ends with laughing sound(ㅋ) so I'm sure she's fine. 

and hearing the sound, LBH is further away and talking with somebody else, and KTR is closer and fooling around with shadow. Her laughter is very care-free! :D

• Like 1

Looks like MJ has started filming Fate and Fury, her hairstyle is longer now. Good thing that BH has finally finished with Mr.Sunshine.. so, JH won't miss his Omma too much.

All the best, Minjung-ssi! 

Photo: baiducnjsw

Original source: jessi_jiyeon

Spoiler

• Like 1

Looks like MJ also commented on the other (funny) clip posted by BH yesterday. :lol: She posted the laughing sound icon. Our lovely Hunnie Couple, supporting each other! :blush:

Source: Sports Chosun

2018101201000876100068161.jpg

• Like 1

October 11, 2018

"Mr. Sunshine" Lee Byung-hun as Eugene Choi Behind-the-scenes

Source: Nate via Hancinema.net // Sports Chosun

photo1008082.jpg

Lee Byung-hun released a behind-the-scene cut of "Mr. Sunshine" that reflects its historical setting.

He posted a black-and-white picture of himself and David McInnis in period suits on Instagram on the 5th.

Lee Byung-hun's wife, Lee Min-jung, showed her support of the pictures on social media.

20181012mj.jpg

• Like 1

Having fun on drama set, MJ posted this on her IG today ~ the new drama seems like a serious melodrama but happy to see that Minjung is not stressing herself too much.

• Like 1

Looks like Byunghun went on a dad's 2 days 1 night out with their buddy and daughter. Wonder if Joonhoo went along, it would be perfect then. BH's friend is not a celebrity but his adorable little girl has a lot of followers on IG.

It would be really cool to see Appa-BH playing with his son but we know that's not quite possible, to share publicly..

Photo & clips: Hyunseok Choi

• Like 1