♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

Minjung was mentioned again by Lee Jung Hyun in Fun-Staurant ep18. Nothing much though.. it's about the plant that she gifted LJH. Hopefully .. maybe.. we'll get to see MJ guesting in the show as LJH loves to cook for friends at her home.. so far, 3 of her celebrity buddies have appeared on the show. It's also a great idea if Minjung could one day be on the Fun-Staurant herself. But most likely not quite possible as her weekend drama will be filming to air for another 4 months (?)..

LJH's segment from the YT clip here smiley-face-cooking.gif

ljh18_1.jpg

ljh18_2.jpg

Wonder if Minjung is also a garden enthusiast or a green thumb like Byunghun? If they're not living in Seoul.. they would be able to plant a lot of veggies at their old house, a good exposure for JH especially.

A throwback of BH's gardening clip.. never gets bored watching this. no2.gif

• Like 2

April 9, 2020

Lee Byung Hun stirs up "Once Again" filming set when visiting his wife Lee Min Jung 

Source: OSEN via VLIVE

0004190152_001_20200409150516645.jpg

Actor Lee Byung Hun proved himself to be the solid support for his wife.

According to OSEN on the afternoon of April 9, Lee Byung Hun stirred up the filming set's atmosphere of the weekend drama "Once Again" (KBS 2TV/ Scriptwriter: Yang Hee Seung/ Director: Lee Jae Sang) when visiting his wife, actress Lee Min Jung who is starring in the drama.

Lee Byung Hun brought snacks to the staff and actors who were working hard filming for the drama, and gave laughter to everyone at the studio, including Lee Min Jung.

Previously, Lee Byung Hun showed the side of a lovesick man when visiting the filming site of "Fates & Furies" (SBS), "Please Come Back, Mister" (SBS) starring Lee Min Jung and gave tea as well as snacks.

After getting married, currently, Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun have a son.

On the other hand, in "Once Again", Lee Min Jung plays Song Na Hee, who is the second daughter of the couple Song Young Dal (played by Cheon Ho Jin) and Jang Ok Boon (played by Cha Hwa Yeon), and an internal medicine doctor at a pediatric hospital with a realistic, clear and upright personality.

On the April 5 episode, Yoon Jae Suk (played by Lee Sang Yi) discovered that Song Na Hee (played by Lee Min Jung) and Yoon Kyu Jin (played by Lee Sang Yeob) concealed the truth about the divorce and signed a contract to live together.

Lee Byung Hun is expected to participate in the movie "Emergency Declaration", a new work of director Han Jae Rim.

OSEN = Reporter Choi Na Young] /nyc@osen.co.kr

• Like 1

Now that Joonhoo is older, Byunghun brought him along to visit Minjung's filming set. Cool! :blush:

April 10, 2020 

Lee Byung Hun visits wife Lee Min Jung's drama filming set with their son + treats staff to snacks

Source: beansss AKP STAFF

202004100617776428_5e8f9a9114104.jpg

According to insider reports on April 9, actor Lee Byung Hun paid a visit to the filming set of KBS2's ongoing weekend drama series 'Once Again' to cheer on his wife Lee Min Jung!

On this day, Lee Byung Hun brought along their son and greeted the staff members of KBS2's 'Once Again' with snacks and beverages, livening up the atmosphere. Lee Byung Hun is well-known for visiting all of actress Lee Min Jung's filming sets, such as when she was filming SBS's 'Fate & Furies' and 'Come Back Mister'.

Meanwhile, Lee Min Jung's ongoing KBS2 weekend series 'Once Again' is currently garnering massive attention, recently recording its highest viewership rating at 28.1%.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...

May 22, 2020

#SaveOurCinema rallies support for indie films

Source: The Korea Herald

While the global box office continues to suffer from the COVID-19 pandemic, stars in Korea are taking part in the #SaveOurCinema campaign to arouse the public’s interest in indie, arthouse films.

Though the entire film industry is struggling, the government’s policies aimed at supporting the industry are more focused on multiplex operators as indie, arthouse cinemas have a comparatively smaller market share.

To support the low-budget film scene, film figures who got their start in indie films are participating in the campaign rallying support for indie films.

2205bh1.jpg

LeeByungHun IG With the recommendation of actor Kim Min Jung, we will join the #IndependentFilmChallenge. We are supporting various independent art films. #Sincere

#AliceInEarnestland
#Moonlight

#SingleRider

My recommendation to participate goes to
actors Lee Min Jung@216jung and Sean Richard @seandulake

#SaveOurCinema

Spoiler

2205bh2.jpg

Spoiler

2205bh3.jpg

2205bh4.jpg

LeeMinJung IG Taking @byunghun0712's recommendation to participate in the #SaveOurCinema challenge to introduce my favorite independent films. 

#Sideways

#MissBaek

Recommending to join dear friends Suzy@skuukzky & Lee Sang Yeob @sangyeob

Spoiler

2305mj1.jpg

Spoiler

2305mj2.jpg

Hello @luwali 196, I'll try to post once in a while, ok.:heart4:

• Like 1

June 9, 2020

Lee Min-jung, golf putt failed, Lee Byung-hun "Oh" "My husband's reality sigh"

Video source: 216jung via Teller Report

0806mj.jpg

Actor Lee Min-jung revealed her 'real couple moment' with her husband, actor Lee Byung-hun.

On the 8th, Lee Min-jung posted a video on her SNS saying "Last year's trip to Hawaii," she said.

The video released along with Lee Min-jung's description, “My husband's real sigh when I didn't enter the putt,” shows Lee Min-jung playing golf in Hawaii.

In the video, Lee Min-jung focused on the ball, but it failed to enter the hole, and Lee Byung-hun, who saw this, literally burst into a 'real sigh'.

Spoiler

The netizens' reaction are rather funny "Lee Byung Hun brother sighs off the land", "my sister so cute", hear only the sigh I know of Lee Byung Hun Brother "," sigh're so funny, "and so on.

[Photo: Lee Min-jung Instagram video capture]

(SBS funE Reporter Sun-ae Kang)

Source: sbskr

• Like 1

June 5, 2020

Owners of Best Actor/Actress Awards at "2020 Baeksang Arts Awards" unveiled

Source: OSEN via VLive

0506bh1.jpg

0506bh2.jpg

:heart1:

2020.06.03 Best Actor (Ashfall) 56th Daejong / Grand Bell Awards

2020.06.05 Best Actor (The Man Standing Next) 56th Baeksang Arts Awards

2020.06.19 Best Actor (The Man Standing Next) 25th Chunsa Film Arts Awards

• Like 2

:ilike:Advice from Yoonah’s best friend, Minjung [Stars' Top Recipe at Fun-Staurant/ENG/2020.05.26]

Published on May 27, 2020 by KBS World

At 1:17 time-mark

Yoonah: I packed you some so you can.. eat it at home.
Minjung: Really? That's great. (Minjung really loves it)

0526fr1.jpg

YA: You can have it at home too. Because.. Byunghun will really like it.
MJ: That's great. Right.. (Byunghun likes soybean paste sauce too)
(Thanks for the tuna soybean paste sauce, Yoonah)

0526fr2.jpg

YA: Since you're busy, you don't have time to cook.
MJ: This is really good.

0526fr3.jpg

YA: She actually went home and ate it. She served it up.
- Minjung took a picture of the meal she prepared for her husband and sent it to me.

Spoiler

0526fr4.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Hello @catchdmoon, welcome to the thread! Hope you will enjoy it here. :foryou:

Looks like MJ's drama is almost finishing, hopefully everyone will have a happy ending in the family series. Who knows, after this she might join the Fun-Staurant also on KBS. Minjung loves cooking and her good friends, Lee Jung Hyun, Oh Yoo Nah have been doing great on the show.. they have been favorably featuring MJ in their segments. 

bhmj20_19.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1

July 13, 2020

Lee Jung Hyun Talks About Son Ye Jin, Lee Min Jung, And Oh Yoon Ah Tagging Along On Her Honeymoon

Source: Soompi by S. Cho // Video with English subs

Lee Jung Hyun Talks About Son Ye Jin, Lee Min Jung, And Oh Yoon Ah Tagging Along On Her Honeymoon

On the July 13 episode of “Master in the House,” Lee Jung Hyun spoke about her friends tagging along on her honeymoon!

During the latest broadcast of the SBS variety program, Lee Jung Hyun appeared as the show’s newest master. The singer and actress got married in April 2019 to an orthopedist three years her junior, and she later revealed that actress Son Ye Jin had accompanied her on her honeymoon.

While the “Master in the House” cast was helping Lee Jung Hyun cook on the show, Lee Seung Gi brought up her honeymoon and asked, “Did Son Ye Jin go with you on your honeymoon?” Lee Jung Hyun explained, “I went to a place nearby first because I had a movie shoot there. Lee Min Jung, Oh Yoon Ah, and Son Ye Jin came while we were there, and we just had fun all night long.”

ASTRO‘s Cha Eun Woo turned to Lee Seung Gi and began to comment, “Wouldn’t visiting someone during their honeymoon kind of ruin the honeymoon?” while Lee Seung Gi jokingly interjected, “I heard that’s the worst?”

When asked if she had enjoyed it, Lee Jung Hyun responded, “It was so nice! They came and even bought me food, and my husband is a fan of all my friends. It must’ve been so fascinating for him.”

Kim Dong Hyun jumped in to say, “What if your husband brought three friends on your honeymoon?” After hesitating for a quick moment, Lee Jung Hyun hilariously answered, “I would hate it. Why would they follow us there?”

Spoiler

Since Lee Jung Hyun had enjoyed having her friends tag along, Shin Sung Rok jokingly told Lee Seung Gi, “When you get married, I’m going to follow you too.” Cha Eun Woo joined in, “I’ll also join you on your honeymoon. I’ll even buy you a meal.” Kim Dong Hyun hilariously added, “Me too. Let’s go with my wife and my kid. I’m sure your wife will be a fan of ours.”

Lee Seung Gi then asked, “Out of the five of us, which member do you think would least want us all to come on their honeymoon?” The cast members unanimously picked Yang Se Hyung, who immediately denied it, saying, “If my wife agreed to it, I think it’d be nice.”

When asked if his brother Yang Se Chan could come as well, Yang Se Hyung agreed, leading Lee Seung Gi to comment, “If Se Chan is going, just invite the whole ‘Running Man‘ cast, and let’s all go together.” Shin Sung Rok hilariously added, “It’s the SBS weekend variety program party!”

• Like 1

July 31, 2020 :loveu:

SBS Star: Lee Byung Hun ♥ Lee Min Jung Enjoy a 'Peninsula' Movie Date

Source: SBS Star // Photos: Lee Jung Hyun, hino2033

0730ljh1.jpg

Celebrity couple Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung enjoyed a movie date to show their support for actress Lee Jung Hyun's new movie 'Peninsula'. 

On July 30, Lee Jung Hyun updated her personal Instagram account with photos of herself posing next to her closest celebrity friends. It seems like the actress held a movie screening party with her friends for her latest movie 'Peninsula'.

Top actors and singers including Lee Byung Hun, Lee Min Jung, DARA, SE7EN, and many more were spotted in the photos. The film director of 'Peninsula', Yeon Sang-ho, is also seen in one of the photos.

Premiered in Korea on July 15, 'Peninsula' is a new zombie apocalypse movie that takes place after the Korean peninsula has become a zombie wasteland. As the sequel of 2016 hit zombie movie 'Train to Busan', 'Peninsula' portrays the story 4-years after the events portrayed in 'Train to Busan'.

Spoiler

0730ljh2.jpg

Spoiler

0730ljh3.jpg

Spoiler

0730ljh4.jpg

• Like 1
  • Love 1