live together

cry together

love together

be happier together..:ok:

bhmj20_20.jpg

Wishing many many more together-ness:letsgo:

• Like 1
  • Love 1

:eatscookie:Lovely message from Junhoo Lee to his lovely Omma wishing support & luck on her drama filming,

Source: 216jung IG (13/8).

MJ: The spelling is not perfect yet, but son's handwritten letter with perfect sincerity and heart..... look forward to it^^

1308jh.jpg

Throwback snippet from Minjung's variety show (The Barber of Seville) shown last year. Such a sweet convo between Omma & little boy missing each other so much feat. Appa at the end of the clip. :machocat:

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...

Recently posted on IG by the couple's good friend, Hyunseok & his daughter when they visited Byunghun and Joonhoo at home.

Featuring the couple's favorite tableware :kaching1:

The bowl used by Byunghun to serve Jjajang ramen he prepared for the guests..

plate_bh.jpg

The bowl used by MJ when serving the dishes given by actress Yoonah (clip & tidbits posted on page 132). It was also mentioned in the clip, by good friends OYA and LJH that Minjung is such a ramen fanatic.:what!:

plate_mj.jpg

• Like 2

September 4, 2020 :handsup:

Here’s Why Lee Sang Yeob Shivered And Dripped In Sweat During His Kiss Scenes With Lee Min Jung

By Sophia Lee Koreaboo

That’s a lot of pressure.

On the first episode of tvN‘s The Sixth Sense, actor, Lee Sang Yeob appeared as one of the cast members and shared a behind-the-scenes story about his kiss scenes with actress, Lee Min Jung in KBS‘s Once Again.

As expected from the great Yoo Jae Suk, he asked Lee Sang Yeob the hard questions.

You must have some kiss scenes with Lee Min Jung. Do you think her husband, Lee Byung Hun is watching?

— Yoo Jae Suk

And Lee Sang Yeob confessed that he shivers and drips in sweat every time he thinks about it.

I heard Lee Byung Hun monitors the scenes sometimes. I shiver and drip in sweat every time I think about it.

— Lee Sang Yeob

So Oh Na Ra offered a hilarious solution.

Every time you have to kiss her, you should call Lee Byung Hun and get his permission by telling him, ‘We’re going to kiss now.’

— Oh Na Ra

Whether or not Lee Sang Yeob will use that method is up to him, but there must be a lot of pressure knowing Lee Byung Hun might be watching.

But the man’s just doing his job!

Once Again is currently airing on KBS.

Clip highlight: @AlatusDeus via @isamalgha :emmm:

• LOL 3

On 8/14/2020 at 12:46 PM, rubie said:

Lovely message from Junhoo Lee to his lovely Omma wishing support & luck on her drama filming,

Source: 216jung IG (13/8).

MJ: The spelling is not perfect yet, but son's handwritten letter with perfect sincerity and heart..... look forward to it^^

Spoiler

1308jh.jpg

Credit: ryeonggyu @isamalgha :lollipop:

BH-Appa & Joonhoo's ice-cream truck sent to his MJ-Omma's filming site recently.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

September 6, 2020 :crybaby:

Lee Sang Yeob Confesses To Being Scared Of Lee Byung Hun’s Reaction To His Kiss Scenes With Lee Min Jung In “Once Again”

by E. Cha Soompi

Lee Sang Yeob Confesses To Being Scared Of Lee Byung Hun’s Reaction To His Kiss Scenes With Lee Min Jung In “Once Again”

Lee Sang Yeob wasn’t all that happy to hear that Lee Byung Hun—the husband of his “Once Again” co-star Lee Min Jung—has been diligently keeping up with their drama!

On the September 3 premiere of tvN’s new variety show “The Sixth Sense,” Lee Sang Yeob joined cast members Yoo Jae Suk, Jun So Min, Jessi, Lovelyz’s Mijoo, and Oh Na Ra as the program’s very first guest.

As soon as Lee Sang Yeob arrived, Yoo Jae Suk brought up his hit KBS drama “Once Again,” which has consistently been enjoying sky-high viewership ratings. Joking that the female cast members didn’t seem all that excited to see him, Yoo Jae Suk commented, “Compared to the ratings for his drama, the treatment Sang Yeob is getting right now from all of you is a bit lacking. There’s not enough excitement.”

Yoo Jae Suk then asked Lee Sang Yeob, “Your co-star is Lee Min Jung. There are some romantic kiss scenes in the drama. Did it never occur to you that [her husband] Byung Hun might be watching?”

Lee-Byung-Hun-Lee-Sang-Yeob.jpg

Spoiler

Lee-Min-Jung-Lee-Sang-Yeob1.jpg

Lee Sang Yeob replied, “Actually, [Lee Min Jung] told me that he watches the show.” He went on to confess, “Whenever she mentions [that he watched it], I find myself flinching involuntarily. I start sweating so much.”

Oh Na Ra joked that Lee Sang Yeob should try calling Lee Byung Hun for his permission before filming kiss scenes, which made Mijoo start giggling. Yoo Jae Suk asked her why she couldn’t stop laughing, and the Lovelyz member replied, “My heart is fluttering.”

Spoiler

However, when Jun So Min pushed her to stand next to Lee Sang Yeob, Mijoo quickly clarified that it wasn’t because of Lee Sang Yeob, exclaiming, “No, no, that’s not it. It’s just [that I got excited hearing about] kiss scenes. Kiss scenes.”

As everyone cracked up, Lee Sang Yeob remarked, “Oh, so it wasn’t about me. I was smiling because I thought it was because of me, but it was just about kiss scenes in general.”

Jun So Min then turned to Lee Sang Yeob and jokingly worried, “Oppa, were you always this unpopular?”

Source (1)

• Like 2
  • Love 1

:fiercebunny:Latest photo of Byunghun & Minjung, thanks to the highlight on twitter by ryeonggyu^^ @isamalgha. Not sure the exact source.. most likely on IG posted by the couple's friends. 

MJ's drama will finally conclude this weekend, 'Once Again' have been highly received with good ratings each episode. Appa & Omma are likely watching the finale episodes together.. 

ryeonggyu.jpg

Spoiler

ryeonggyu2.jpg

• Like 2

September 16, 2020

Lee Sang Yeob Talks About His Gratitude To Lee Byung Hun, Thoughts On Marriage, And More

Source: Soompi by C. Lee

Lee Sang Yeob recently sat down for an interview to talk about working with Lee Min Jung in the drama “Once Again,” gratitude toward her husband Lee Byung Hun, and more.

Lee Sang Yeob played the doctor Yoon Gyu Jin alongside co-star Lee Min Jung in the hit KBS 2TV drama “Once Again,” which aired its finale on September 13. In the drama, Yoon Gyu Jin goes through love and divorce with Lee Min Jung’s character Song Na Hee.

Lee Sang Yeob first talked about his co-star. “Lee Min Jung is an actress that I already knew, so we were able to be comfortable from the start,” he said. “She also made everyone comfortable as usual, so I was relaxed as well. It was really fun. I laughed a lot more than she did.”

Drama fans who loved the couple’s chemistry in “Once Again” have been asking for a romance melodrama starring Lee Sang Yeob and Lee Min Jung. However, Lee Sang Yeob mentioned that he’d rather take on another rom-com instead. “I also felt that our chemistry was good,” he said. “But a melodrama is too much pressure for me, and Lee Min Jung would say, ‘A romance melodrama?’ and start talking like an old man.”

Lee Sang Yeob shared that he’s aware Lee Byung Hun watched over the two in “Once Again.”

“I asked about it a lot,” Lee Sang Yeob said. “I was curious what Lee Byung Hun thought of it.” He added, “I want to tell him today that I’m thankful.”

Lee Sang Yeob mentioned that Lee Byung Hun gave him a lot of good advice as his senior actor. He then said, “I gained strength just knowing that Lee Byung Hun watched all the episodes of ‘Once Again.'”

Lee Sang Yeob talked about how his thoughts on marriage have changed after seeing how sweet Lee Min Jung and Lee Byung Hun are as a couple. Lee Sang Yeob shared, “On set, Lee Min Jung watches videos that Lee Byung Hun took of their son a lot. Those kinds of things seemed nice. They’re the ones who made me want to get married.”

The actor went on to describe what he’d be like married. “If I get married, I think I’d become like Yoon Gyu Jin from my drama,” he said. “I want to have about three kids.”

Spoiler

lee-sang-yeob-9.jpg

Spoiler

He continued, “My ‘Once Again’ co-stars tell me that it’s already too late for marriage but to take my time with it. I’m always open to the idea. It’s meaningless to decide when exactly I want to get married.”

Lee Sang Yeob admitted that he had thought he’d get married immediately out of high school. “That’s why I wondered if there’s any meaning to thinking that way,” he said. With a laugh, Lee Sang Yeob added, “But I always want to get married.”

In “Once Again,” Song Na Hee ended up divorcing Lee Gyu Jin due to problems involving her mother-in-law. Lee Sang Yeob talked about how he would go about a situation like that. “I think there’s really no right answer,” he said. “I think I’d take both sides, listen to them well, and comfort them. I don’t think I’d ever sit out. I’d be a good mediator instead.”

He continued, “I felt that I shouldn’t get used to obvious things. Na Hee and Gyu Jin had a hard time because of that. I think that I should really think about those things and live well.”

With “Once Again” ending on a happy note, Lee Sang Yeob shared that he had predicted some parts of the conclusion. “I didn’t know how Na Hee and Gyu Jin would get together again,” he admitted. “However, I knew for sure that they’d be reuniting. I liked that it was a happy ending that contrasts with the heartless reality of the first episode.”

He mentioned that he didn’t expect the couple to have twins in the end and that he worried about how to react to the pregnancy in the drama. “I didn’t know how far I should take it because I don’t know anyone around me who is pregnant,” Lee Sang Yeob said. “I just hope I didn’t look foolish.”

Lee Sang Yeob said that he likes the idea of having twins. He added, “The more the merrier. However, I’d have to ask the person I’m marrying and plan it that way.”

Source (1) (2)

bhmj20_28.jpg

• Like 2

September 18, 2020 :fullofhearts:

Lee Min Jung On Her Chemistry With Lee Sang Yeob In “Once Again,” How Husband Lee Byung Hun And Their Son Reacted To Her Romance Scenes, And More

Source: Soompi by S. Cho

Lee Min Jung On Her Chemistry With Lee Sang Yeob In “Once Again,” How Husband Lee Byung Hun And Their Son Reacted To Her Romance Scenes, And More

Following the recent conclusion of KBS2’s “Once Again,” Lee Min Jung talked in an interview with the press about the popular drama and her family’s reactions!

The hit weekend drama premiered to strong viewership ratings and was able to reach new all-time highs multiple times throughout its six-month run. The drama also ended with strong finale ratings, surpassing 30 percent for both parts, nationwide.

Lee Min Jung talked about her chemistry with on-screen husband Lee Sang Yeob, sharing, “Since we had to act together in the most scenes, there were a lot of aspects we had to depend on each other for. Lee Sang Yeob is very skillful and natural both in real-life and while acting, so I wonder whether that was why we worked well together for our romance. We even got the nickname ‘Na-Gyu’ couple and I heard that since we look alike, people enjoyed and felt comfortable during our scenes. That felt good.”

She continued, “From the start of the drama, we had so many scenes where we were fighting. Actors find all kinds of acting difficult but when you’re fighting, your emotions rise and your voice gets louder, so it comes out more naturally when you’ve worked together a lot. However, without being able to develop that relationship, we started off with the climax of our fighting, so it was hard. After time went by, it was still memorable and since we started off with such difficult acting, our chemistry afterwards came that much more easily.”

Many viewers wondered what Lee Min Jung’s husband Lee Byung Hun thought about her on-screen romance and Lee Sang Yeob had previously admitted on “Sixth Sense” to being afraid of Lee Byung Hun’s reactions to their kiss scenes.

lee-min-jung-1.jpeg

Regarding her husband, Lee Min Jung commented, “He watched with a very detailed eye. He would give his opinion about good scenes or say something like ‘What if it was a case like this?’ I think my family was able to relate while watching.”

She added, “While watching the ‘Da-Jae’ couple [nickname for Lee Cho Hee and Lee Sang Yi], my 6-year-old son asked, ‘Is sadon a word for someone you like?'” Sadon refers to in-laws (relatives by marriage).

Lee Min Jung continued, “I think that the romance and comedic aspects of the drama could be enjoyed by everyone, regardless of their gender and age. After seeing [my] romantic scene with Lee Sang Yeob, my son exclaimed, ‘You’re in big trouble.'” While laughing she added, “His dad was fine but my son said his dad would get angry and he was paying attention to his dad’s reaction.”

Regarding the show’s conclusion, Lee Min Jung shared, “Since we began filming early this year and it continued for such a long time, I had to keep my pace and take care of my health. Unlike a miniseries, there are so many more things that we create with everyone, so it was fun. I don’t know if it’s because we worked on it for so long, but it doesn’t feel like it’s over and I feel like I have to go back to my house on set.”

The actress continued, “‘Once Again’ was a pure story with barely any dramatic finale plot lines and all the characters were so warm. I think these aspects are why it was able to receive praise as a family drama. It’s a drama like a warm healing oil. Although it’s not intense like the scent, if it’s by you, you feel healed and warm. I think of it like a family story that gives you the comfort of being in nature.”

Spoiler

Lee-Min-Jung-2.jpeg

For her plans for the rest of 2020, Lee Min Jung commented, “There’s not much left of 2020 but I think I’ll have to rest a bit in September. I haven’t been able to exercise much so I think I’ll have to invest in my body a bit. My health almost feels completely exhausted. I want to start yoga again too. Instead of focusing on one thing, I want to work hard in everything, obviously in my work as an actress, but also as a mother and a wife.”

Source (1) (2)

• Like 2

September 17, 2020 :loveu:

[SBS Star] Lee Min-jung Shares How Great Lee Byung Hun Has Been with Their Son Recently

Source: Lee Narin SBS News

201472327_1280.jpg

Actress Lee Min-jung commented on how great of a father actor Lee Byung Hun has been recently. 

On September 17, Lee Min-jung sat down for a press interview to talk about her latest drama 'Once Again'. 

During the interview, Lee Min-jung said, "I've been very busy with filming lately, but thankfully, the shooting for my husband's film was delayed due to the COVID-19 outbreak." 

She continued, "It was great, because I couldn't be there for my son, but he has been the best father for him. Our son's really into playing with a ball, and Byung Hun spent a lot of time playing with him. He even came to visit me with our son during shooting." 

201472330_1280.jpg

She went on, "I read somewhere that it's good for the kid to see their mom at work. Otherwise, they feel anxious seeing mom just leave the house without knowing where she went." 

She added, "It actually worked for our son as well. His attitude changed after seeing me working. Byung Hun took such an amazing care of him when I was the busiest." 

Lee Min-jung and Lee Byung Hun got married in August 2013, and have one son who was born in March 2015.

(Credit= '216jung' Instagram, SBS funE) 

Highlight by ryeonggyu^^ @isamalgha

Spoiler

• Like 2

:smooches2: BHMJ posted a similar image on their IGs yesterday, indicating the recent family trip ~

bhmj20_ig.jpg

Lee Sang Yeob Talks About His “Once Again” Character, Experiencing Career Slumps, And More

searchdoc.gif Lee Sang Yeob also picked Lee Min Jung as his best acting partner, calling their experience acting as a couple very special. He commented on her husband, sharing, “It’s not that I didn’t feel conscious about Lee Byung Hun [watching me act with Lee Min Jung], but I heard he watched our drama well. Since he was watching my acting, it was very fascinating and an honor.

• Like 3

• 2 weeks later...