♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

Too bad we didn't see Byunghun & Minjung together at actor Bae Soo Bin's wedding yesterday (September 14) as Minjung is still away on work. Only BH attended the wedding of his junior colleague at the agency. Hopefully we'll see this lovely couple out together sometime soon. 
20130914180752104.jpg

In the meantime, reposting some beautiful BH&MJ banners previously posted at LBH-Baidu
lbh_baidu_bhmj1.jpg
lbh_baidu_bhmj2.jpg
lbh_baidu_bhmj3.jpg

Best Looking Married Couple of All Time Goes To…
min-jung_wedding1.jpg

I was thinking about good-looking people, aka celebrities in general, and how they all migrate to each other, date, then marry.
I was randomly sifting through photos of Jang Dong Gun and his equally beautiful wife actress Ko So Young and it got me thinking of all the gorgeous married couples out there and who reigned as the fairest of all? So let’s take a look at the married folks and who the best looking couple might be!
Jang Dong Gun is one of my most favorite Korean actors of all time. Ever since I saw his performance in “Tae Guk Ki” I was won over and I still have yet to see a more powerful moving moment in Korean cinematic history than when his character tries to kill his brother, whom he didn’t recognize during the war. I could go on and on about his insanely gifted acting talent but we’re here to talk about love. He and powerhouse actress Ko So Young first met on the set of “Love Wind Love Song” in 1999 and finally went public with their relationship in 2009 after years of speculation that the two were an item. In March 2010, Mr. Jang announced to the world that he would be marrying his beautiful finance in May of 2010. Look at these two!
Lee Byung Hun might be one of the most handsome Korean men in the entire country. His chiseled face structure, those gleaming eyes, those perfect set of smackers, and that handsome looking nose. Oh and his wife, actress Lee Min Jung is equally if not more beautiful than he. The couple had a brief romance back in 2006 but due to their busy schedules couldn’t keep the relationship going. But the two just couldn’t stay away from each other and got hitched last month at the Grand Hyatt Seoul, attracting an ungodly amount of news media, celebrities, and press. These two are one hell of a pretty couple!
Miss Korea Son Tae Young caught the eye of actor Kwon Sang Woo when he saw her crying on a television program. The former Miss Korea was soon swept away by the charming Mr. Kwon and married in 2008. The drop dead beautiful couple now have a son named Luke together and Son Tae Young is still as stunning as ever and Kwon Sang Woo still has that body.
The Korean actress with the most perfect nose, skin, and complexion, Han Ga In fell in love and got married back in 2005 with fellow actor Yeon Jung Hoon. The two fell in love on the TV series, “Yellow Handkerchief” and have been riding in cloud 9 ever since. Why is this woman’s face so darn perfect?
Who do you think is the best looking married couple from this list?
Source : Kpopstarz

^ PS or not, it would still be half the dream..no2.gif Byunghun rarely has his photo wearing a hanbok.. even for CFs.. maybe once he did for Seven Luck 5-6 years ago. Can't help wishing the couple had wedding hanbok pics released (if any). But somehow.. considering the trend.. maybe newlyweds prefer western attire more.
But who knows.. a lot of things can happen :)
7luck_14.jpg

September 17, 2013
Best Looking Married Couple of All Time Goes To...(Actor Edition)
Source: KpopStarz.com
I was thinking about good-looking people, aka celebrities in general, and how they all migrate to each other, date, then marry. I was randomly sifting through photos of Jang Dong Gun and his equally beautiful wife actress Ko So Young and it got me thinking of all the gorgeous married couples out there and who reigned as the fairest of all? So let's take a look at the married folks and who the best looking couple might be!
Jang Dong Gun is one of my most favorite Korean actors of all time. Ever since I saw his performance in "Tae Guk Ki" I was won over and I still have yet to see a more powerful moving moment in Korean cinematic history than when his character tries to kill his brother, whom he didn't recognize during the war. I could go on and on about his insanely gifted acting talent but we're here to talk about love. He and powerhouse actress Ko So Young first met on the set of "Love Wind Love Song" in 1999 and finally went public with their relationship in 2009 after years of speculation that the two were an item. In March 2010, Mr. Jang announced to the world that he would be marrying his beautiful finance in May of 2010. Look at these two!
Photo: Jang Dong Gun - Ko So Young
Lee Byung Hun might be one of the most handsome Korean men in the entire country. His chiseled face structure, those gleaming eyes, those perfect set of smackers, and that handsome looking nose. Oh and his wife, actress Lee Min Jung is equally if not more beautiful than he. The couple had a brief romance back in 2006 but due to their busy schedules couldn't keep the relationship going. But the two just couldn't stay away from each other and got hitched last month at the Grand Hyatt Seoul, attracting an ungodly amount of news media, celebrities, and press. These two are one hell of a pretty couple!
102793.jpg

Miss Korea Son Tae Young caught the eye of actor Kwon Sang Woo when he saw her crying on a television program. The former Miss Korea was soon swept away by the charming Mr. Kwon and married in 2008. The drop dead beautiful couple now have a son named Luke together and Son Tae Young is still as stunning as ever and Kwon Sang Woo still has that body.
Photo: Son Tae Young - Kwon Sang Woo
The Korean actress with the most perfect nose, skin, and complexion, Han Ga In fell in love and got married back in 2005 with fellow actor Yeon Jung Hoon. The two fell in love on the TV series, "Yellow Handkerchief" and have been riding in cloud 9 ever since. Why is this woman's face so darn perfect?
Photo: Han Ga In - Yeon Jung Hoon

poster_oops.gif We post the same article.. as often happened. laughing.gif

rubie

said:

^ PS or not, it would still be half the dream..no2.gif Byunghun rarely has his photo wearing a hanbok.. even for CFs.. maybe once he did for Seven Luck 5-6 years ago. Can't help wishing the couple had wedding hanbok pics released (if any). But somehow.. considering the trend.. maybe newlyweds prefer western attire more.
But who knows.. a lot of things can happen :)

The Korean actress with the most perfect nose, skin, and complexion, Han Ga In fell in love and got married back in 2005 with fellow actor Yeon Jung Hoon. The two fell in love on the TV series, "Yellow Handkerchief" and have been riding in cloud 9 ever since. Why is this woman's face so darn perfect?
Photo: Han Ga In - Yeon Jung Hoon

poster_oops.gif We post the same article.. as often happened. laughing.gif

Ahhh.. I'm being silly, forgetful and extra blurr.. bricks.gifhappens a lot!
Byunghun-ssi may not have many pics in Hanboks.. he rarely gives public messages, too. Always this LBH fan wishful hope.. but anyway...
very fortunately... he already did a Sageuk.. and not just any period piece. no2.gif I am so blurr sometimes.. I forgot his first try on Sageuk that became his most successful Korean movie to date .. that he did last year. (Masquerade) And he's filming another period piece right now.
How can I forget that he was Gwanghae. duh.gif Oh gosh..  not to worry.. Minjung would surely try her hands on Sageuks soon but she already has the Joseon King in her heart.
These are no PS, though.. just simple posed-pics of Byunghun and Minjung. It's probably not (politically) correct where the costumes are concerned but good for us.. for now, right?
Of course, having the real thing.. would be perfect. <3chusok_bhmj_2.jpg
chusok_bhmj_3.jpg
chusok_bhmj_5.jpg

September 18, 2013New Trend of Stars Announcing Weddings Through Social Networking SitesRECENTLY, STARS LIKE PARK JIN YOUNG, JI SUNG, AND LEE BYUNG HUN TALKED ABOUT THEIR WEDDINGS ON SOCIAL NETWORKING SITES. IS THIS A NEW TREND?
Source: KpopStarz
103303-new-trend-of-stars-announcing-wed

Recently, stars like Park Jin Young, Ji Sung, and Lee Byung Hun talked about their weddings on social networking sites. Is this a new trend?
Before, stars would predominantly announce their weddings through agencies, but lately the trend has changed. It seems like they want to be more vocal and direct, so stars are making announcements more personally through handwritten letters and social networking sites.
Singer and producer Park Jin Young announced his wedding on September 16 using this method - through his own social networking site. He wrote, "There is a special person that inspired me to write the song 'You're the One.' She is a non-celebrity woman who is 9 years younger than me. Although we felt something upon first sight, there were some problems because she wanted to lead a normal, non-celebrity life. However after a long time passed, we had a lot of time to talk to each other, and we finally gained the necessary trust and confidence to pursue a relationship. She finally accepted my proposal, and we decided to get married on October 10."
In the same way, Ji Sung and Lee Bo Young also personally announced their wedding. Lee Bo Young uploaded a handwritten letter onto her official fan café, which read, "I'm getting married on September 27. You will congratulate me, won't you? I thought it wouldn't be proper etiquette to reveal our wedding through public news to all the fans that have always loved us, so I decided to let you know here first." Similarly, Ji Sung used the same method to upload onto his own fan café, "I can't explain this trembling heart, and I'm sure it goes the same for anyone that's about to get married, right? Even with these few words I'm so nervous. I had to rewrite so many copies of the same thing because I kept crumpling up the sheets of paper. I am very nervous and excited" and revealed his feelings.
There have been other couples who revealed their feelings through social networking sites after the wedding announcement was made through media. Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung, who got married last month, announced their wedding date back in June. After their wedding announcement was published, Lee Byung Hun wrote on his fan café, "I've crossed paths with the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with, someone who is my best friend and colleague, Lee Min Jung. We will be getting married on August 10. Following our official announcement, many people were surprised and have even already congratulated us. I'm sure you, my fans, were all surprised at this news, too. However, this won't affect my personal work, and I will continue to produce great projects as the actor Lee Byung Hun" and expressed his feelings about this life event.
Photo credit: Osen
The message Byunghun wrote to fans at his official homepage when the wedding news came out, he was still in Japan -- Korean media were too eager to announce everything by themselves..2013-06-05_leebyunghun31.jpg

^ That's right, Gwanghae's initial movie title was 'The Joseon King' .. while the new movie (Hyeopyeo) would be from Goryeo era as what the synopsis indicated. We had some fan-talks on how the characters would look but just have to wait and see the real deal. LOL.
They've only started production this month.. would be awhile before any stills be released. In the meantime we can still see BH at events he's invited or scheduled to be at. Hopefully he will have a great Chuseok celebration with Minjung-ssi and their families before really getting busy with filming. 

Recent MBC's Section TV highlighted (once again presumed speculation) that Byunghun & Minjung's wedding being the highest and most expensive celebrity wedding (for this year?) considering the venue, guests and ceremony plus MJ's wedding dresses, etc. Whatever the media wish to achieve by the news highlight (comparing celeb weddings?) -- it was Lee Byung Hun & Lee Min Jung's own wedding day and that they had planned & paid for everything by themselves without any sponsors. 
The couple celebrated the wonderful wedding together with their families and close friends & acquaintances in attendance on the happiest day of their lives..
Source: Nate
20130922_1379834506_05243600_1.jpg

September 22, 2013
Lee Byung Heon's wedding ceremony budget revealed STARN News 2013092309344137350_1.jpg

Lee Byung Heon's wedding ceremony budget is becoming a hot issue.
September 22nd broadcast of MBC 'Section TV' made a report about Lee Byung Heon and Lee Min Jung's wedding ceremony budget.
A wedding planner told that the place that Lee Byung Heon and Lee Min Jung's wedding ceremony was held costs over 100,000KRW per meal, and the estimated total amount of budget is around 150 million KRW.
He also told that the price of Lee Min Jung's wedding dress about the same as that of a premium sedan.
Furthermore, it is said that the wedding hall went through a separate renovation just for their wedding ceremony.
Meanwhile, Lee Byung Heon and Lee Min Jung's wedding ceremony was held on August 10th.
/Reporting by Kim Ji-Yi en@starnnews.com