♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy Anniversary Love GIF by Hallmark Gold Crown 

Thank you so much Barbara for the lovely MJBH pics at the Vanity Fair Academy Museum Party. When Byunghun posted the photo enroute to LA and then attended the Opening Gala alone, can't help wondering if Minjung didn't go along? Like when he went to Cannes earlier in the year. Could be because of the Covid19 situation, and with JunHoo especially. But they have their home in LA and it's been awhile since they've traveled together.. with the pandemic still not gone but quite settled down. So, it's good to see Minjung with Byunghun at the party.

Btw, this is a great photo of MJBH.. so charming, buddy-like and cool at the same time. One of their best poses together. Too bad that most of the other photos had the watermark all over the images. Nonetheless.. their appearance together is such a sweet surprise for the thread. Well done with all the wonderful posts, much appreciated! :ilike:

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

October 5, 2021.

@rubie  Totally agree.  When LBH posted his Incheon Airport photo and when I saw his solo attendance at the Museum Opening Gala, I thought he went to LA by himself.  However, I was pleasantly surprised when I saw MJ and him together at the Vanity Fair Academy Museum Party.  The MJBH photos were awesome.  If I recall correctly, they do not pose together that frequently.   What a wonderful surprise for their fans.  

I shall keep my fingers crossed that they will attend LACMA 2021  together in early November.  

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

Good Night Reaction GIF

They definitely planned the similar IG posts, first posted by Byunghun then followed by Minjung. They knew fans would check their pics.

Great poses by BHMJ.. their own version of Lovestagram. :selfie:

spacer.png

On her latest IG post, MJ doesn't say much.. just being happy. :waves:

spacer.png

BH will be back for the Busan Film Festival to receive the AFA Excellence in Asian Cinema Award this Friday (whenever possible, he never misses BIFF), maybe MJ and JH would stay on in LA since they're already there. It's highly likely that they would attend LACMA as well, at least BH always make sure he attends the Gala. Hopefully we will see the couple again at the event this year.

• Like 1
  • Love 2

I Love You Bunny GIF by rabbittobi

Thank you so much Barbara for posting the Vanity Fair party arrival video, what a gem of a clip. Minjung is looking so happy indeed and she's such a sweetheart on the red carpet. They really should attend more events together. MJ simply lights up when she's with BH who's been years & years attending ceremonies by himself.. he could definitely loosen up a bit with his lovely wife. 

I haven't been making GIFS for awhile, thanks to the fabulous clip of Hunnie Couple sighting.. finally has something to share here. Dear Barbara, you've been posting awesome pics & clips at various threads.. so glad & proud of you! :cheers:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

October 12, 2021.

Dear @rubie,thank you for making the GIFS.   I was just having a conversation with long term Hong Kong BH fan on the topic of BH not relaxing when he is taking photos with his wife.  We were hoping to see them holding hands in the least.  LOL    Totally agree with MJ lighting up. Her expressions of happiness are so natural!

• Like 3

October 14, 2021

The Lee family at the VVIP preview of the KIAF 2021

spacer.png

Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung brought their son Joon Hoo to the VVIP preview of the Korea International Art Fair 2021.  Joon Hoo is growing tall.   

Source:  IG of Liz_gallery

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Wow.. another great sharing. Little Joonhoo is growing up really well.. looking handsome with similar style & appearance as his Appa. He's obviously very close to MJ, such a sweet boy. It's wonderful that they're going out together as a family doing & enjoying things together again. Now that JH is bigger and he's okay wearing a mask, makes it easier to go out in public with necessary precaution. Despite the pandemic turned endemic, the Covid19 situation does work in various ways. 

On the other hand, I was mistaken thinking that MJ & JH would be staying on in LA. So glad to see they're all back in Korea.. it's probably best to not stay too long elsewhere (from home) unless necessary.. till things are truly safe. Since LACMA is still many days away in November.. maybe they will be back in LA later. 

Thank you Barbara, such a nice post to start the day.

Ty Thank You GIF

• Like 3

Happy I Love You GIF by pikaole

18/10: Minjung's latest post on her IG (more photos here). Wouldn't it be nice to see the Hunnie Couple on the awards red carpet in Korea? So far, they've been to social functions, sports event and weddings etc.. just never to a drama or movie awards ceremony together. However in Korea, it's usually only the cast/crew of nominated dramas/movies attend the awards in Korea. The way to see real-life couples is probably when they have drama/movie nominations the same year. Maybe, one day..

Speaking of dramas, looks that Byunghun has started filming 'Our Blues' in Jeju (thanks @peoniefor the update at LBH & drama threads). Wonder if he will still attend the LACMA Gala, he could be on a short break later on, presuming that he's been continuously filming for awhile. Maybe MJ will not join him.. probably why they were at Vanity Fair Party instead. Any sightings will be a bonus, of course..

Nice to see that BH's IG followers have been increasing steadily. Could be the impact of his cameo in 'Squid Game'.. and now with 1+2 new movies & upcoming tvN drama, the fans are in for a treat in 2022.

C O N G R A T U L A T I O N S  M J !:fiercebunny:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3

October 22, 2021

@rubie  The 2021 U.S.- Asia Entertainment Summit &Game Changers will take place on Monday, November 1 at the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures.  Since LBH is one of the three honourees and knowing that he is such a polite person, I expect him to be present at the event.        However, the 2021 Gala for LACMA will take place on November 6.  Perhaps, the Director of "Our Blues"  can free him from filming for a few days?  

Announcement from the Asia Society

2021 U.S.- Asia Entertainment Summit Honorees

This year's U.S.-Asia Entertainment Summit will celebrate Asian and Asian American contributions to film and television, both creatively and philanthropically. Asia Society has long recognized the power of audiovisual storytelling in building bridges across cultures, and the Summit will recognize a group of honorees whose impact on the medium transcends national borders. We will honor both creatives and executives, beginning with trailblazing Netflix Head of Global TV Bela Bajaria, visionary director of Shang-Chi and the Legend of the Ten Rings Destin Daniel Cretton, and renowned South Korean actor Lee Byung-hun.

spacer.png

Congratulations Byung-Hun-ssi!   

Source:  https://asiasociety.org/us-asia-entertainment-summit/2021-us-asia-entertainment-summit-honorees

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1

On 10/22/2021 at 1:49 PM, peonie said:

October 22, 2021

@rubie  The 2021 U.S.- Asia Entertainment Summit & Game Changers will take place on Monday, November 1 at the Academy Museum of Motion Pictures.  Since LBH is one of the three honourees and knowing that he is such a polite person, I expect him to be present at the event.  However, the 2021 Gala for LACMA will take place on November 6.  Perhaps, the Director of "Our Blues"  can free him from filming for a few days?  

It's very likely that BH will attend the Asia Entertainment Summit & Game Changer Awards ceremony.. clearly the honor he received is a very meaningful achievement for him as an actor. I think he could get a few days off from filming to be in LA. Whether he'll stay on for LACMA Gala, it's also highly likely that he will as it's only a few days apart. Let's hope that MJ will be in LA to attend the events as well.

spacer.png

Cup Of Coffee GIF by Aurelie Pollet

• Like 3