spacer.png 2021.03.31spacer.png

Birthday message by Minjung today ~

They are from Australia~ 
Thanks for celebrating his birthday~ 
Today is Jun's birthday!!!! 
Congrats!!! It's my 6th anniversary after giving birth today^^
Thank you so much for coming to this world 
and being born as Omma's son!!
Let's love and live happily all our lives!!!!

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Happy Birthday to our little man, Joon Hoo!! A year older and even more smarter and cuter!♥️ May your special day be filled with blessings, lots of love and presents. And I wish this year be healthier, full of wonders and fun filled adventures for you. Happy Sixth, little man!! :dorakiss:

0001-19102157149-20210331-035416-0000.pn

• Like 1
  • Love 2

:please: At long last, the fan clip is finally here. Sorry that it took quite awhile but I guess this is it, ready or not. It's rather lengthy and most likely will be the last one (for the time being?). No matter how I tried, can't really fine-tune the clip.. or else it might not get finished at all. So, please enjoy the songs and fan-pics as they are (all credited to their original sources).

It's really a nice treat hearing Minjung sing such a lovely song. Especially for Barbara and Dora & everyone at the thread, hope you will like it.

• Like 1
  • Love 3

Thank you so much @rubie for the the sweet fanclip of our lovely couple.♥️ Perfect choice of song "The Moon represents my heart.", sung by Lee Min Jung herself. Loved when she sang that in the drama. But I must say I'm not very much familiar with songs LBH sang before.:sweatingbullets: His voice sounds much more soothing here and goes well with the tone of the song. Loved it!:wub:

Btw, just want to mention how LMJ had sticker of baby Joon Hoo's message on her phone case. He had written, “Please give my mom a lot of love." That's just so adorable and so precious. Those cute adorable drawings and the message itself.♥️

april-2021-03-31-07-58-49-307.jpg

Also, yesterday they had a press conference for LMJ's upcoming variety show "Upgrade Human", and LMJ was just glowing and looking gorgeous as ever!

At the press con, they talked about the contents "Upgrade Human" will provide to the audience, about the trailer of the show, and took some questions from viewers. I'll just point out few things that was interesting here. You can watch the press conference video in Naver TV Here  

Screenshot-20210331-073256.png

Spoiler

april-2021-03-31-08-04-48-873.jpg

Spoiler

LMJ introduced herself as a representative MC for housewives in 30s.(since they all seem to be from different generations, lol). They were talking about the upgrade they had about themselves and LMJ mentioned being an MC itself is an upgrade for her. Then MC Shin Dong Yeob went along and jokingly asked her if she's feeling awkward which she admitted. He then went along to tell the story of how LBH sent him text constantly asking to take care of his Min Jung ssi, and asking him to always keep her beside him and teach her. MC SDY then said, LBH shouldn't have worried at all but he did putting a cosplay of a pitiful person,:D making LMJ and everyone laugh.

LMJ said since this is her first time ever as MC, she feels a lot awkward talking while looking directly at the camera because during drama filming, it will be NG if they accidentally stare at the camera. Also she mentioned how kids look directly at the camera and they have a lot of NG. Lol. 

One of the MC then mentioned it was Joon Hoo's 6th birthday. LMJ said she feels so sad that she couldn't be there with him at the moment. Then another MC mentioned about how LMJ said that Joon hoo had requested her to mention his name in award speech, and asked her to give him a congratulatory message. LMJ said, "Joon Hoo, Happy Birthday! I feel sad not being there to celebrate your birthday but thank you so much for being born in this world." Aww...Then another MC went along saying, "Joon Hoo, whatever it takes, we will finish this and send your mom home soon. Don't worry and thank you so much, Joon hoo yaa." Lol 

Almost forgot that LMJ mentioned about her fart again and that bubble reference she did during Barber in Seville, and also went along saying they smell like lemons hahaha I can't. They talked about a lot of other things but because of my poor attention span, I couldn't focus much since I wasn't fully understanding what they were talking. I just hope they will provide the show with English subtitles once they officially go on air. I really can't wait to see her as MC. This is so different from her other projects and I really can't wait to see what's in store for us. 

My apologies guys for the messy writing but I hope you didn't have problem understanding. Can't wait to enjoy this show and discover another bright side of LMJ soon! ♥️

• Like 3
  • Love 1

April 1, 2021

Thank you so much @rubie for making this awesome clip.  All the photos are so well matched!  The song is one of my favourite songs.  It is a Chinese love song made famous by Teresa Teng who sadly left us at a young age.  The lyrics can be translated as follows:

You ask me how deep my love for you is,
How much I really love you…
My affection is real.
My love is real.
The moon represents my heart.

You ask me how deep my love for you is,
How much I really love you…
My affection does not waver,
My love will not change.

* Just one soft kiss
is enough to move my heart.
A period of time when our affection was deep,
Has made me miss you until now.

* You ask me how deep my love for you is,
How much I really love you.

* ** Go think about it.
Go and have a look [at the moon],

Repeat *

Repeat **

• Like 2
  • Love 2

Thank you @Ephoenix and @peonie for the warm comments about the fan-clip. I'm really glad that it's well-liked despite the flaws. Also especially happy & grateful that I found the longer version of 'The Moon Represents My Heart' by Minjung on youtube. At first I thought of using the song she sang when she guested on 'Gamsung Camping' but there were too much distraction and noise around her voice, not to mention it's really a short karaoke style. It's really great that the song she sang in F&F was readily available in longer version for the OST compilation. We are so lucky.:yay:

Despite a bit of headache recalling the steps to create the fan-clip, it's actually quite easy this time around. It's just me who's easily tired and getting teary-eyed from looking at the screen too long. Fortunately TimelessLBH is still intact and accessible. The last I uploaded a clip was 7 years ago, so I had to do a quick revision. The biggest problem was to avoid using the same banners & pics as previous clips, quite a test on this failing memory bank. :crazymad:

The song by Minjung is perfect and special treat for Chinese fans while Byunghun's song was from his Japanese album in 2008. We've already used the latter for another fan clip but the video was posted by ELBH and not made public on YT. I've added the video below, created in 2013. The Hunnie Couple, despite never worked together really have a lot of matching poses/similar styles in their pictorials as shown in the clip.

Coincident or not, the songs seem to suit MJ & BH in describing their relationship. Kinda peculiar that Byunghun sang it in 2008 and then he met Minjung again in 2011 leading to their marriage in 2013. :smooches2:

Throwback time (Source: ELBH 1 // 2 // 3)

Kuchizuke no Yubiwa (Kiss of Ring) by Lee Byung Hun

I kept you waiting
to get you

Life without a map
I feel like I am lost

I have no doubt about it.
I know it's not a coincidence that we found each other in this big world

Everybody is looking for someone's shoulder to carry on
But I didn't know the pace
so I've always left you behind

You are my everything
and I don't need anything else
I just realized what's most important to me

You are my everything

My heart is shouting
I take your hand and I'll kiss your ring finger to propose.

While you have been waiting for me
You may have spent some anxious nights
Even when we couldn't see each other
You kept believing in me

Whenever it rained
I was worried
Isn't she getting wet?

Love is always the piling up of trivial things one by one.
Such mutual gentleness. We were attracted to each other

Our fate
I want your future
and I'll give you mine

From here, let's keep on walking, just two of us

I want your future
I won't let you down

With my vow in this ring
Let's have the best kiss in the world

Since we were born, this miracle had begun

To us

Kiss of Ring Original MV & Making Film

Spoiler

Our thanks to AlatusDeus

Making Film

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

You Can Do It Dog GIF by Originals

The new variety show 'Upgrade Human' is set to premiere tonight on tvN.. all the best to MJ! Here's a new teaser clip, not sure what it says but her hubby was mentioned. :eats2:

Glad to see Minjung (as VIVIEN muse), taking part in a campaign to provide sanitary napkins to girls from low income families who couldn't afford to buy it. It's an especially important necessity item that many of us took for granted because we can afford to purchase it every month. I feel sad and really bad that I never knew or took notice about it when I recently read that some girls in the rural areas even skipped school every month when they have their period.  :tears:

spacer.png

• Like 3

Haven't found videos to watch the first episode of 'Upgrade Human' anywhere. Anyone knows? :hotinhere2:

Anyway, here's an interesting tidbit on twitter. It looks like MJ already has her answer.:coolcat:

Thanks to jill@CHEONSEOJINS for the highlight.

• Like 4

April 16, 2021

Lee Byung Hun for Haitai Bravo cone Icecream TVCF!!! :piggydance:

12 o’clock duel feat. Action Master Lee Byung Hun 

Haitai bravo cone icecream posted the cf on their YouTube channel. The concept is so funny and refreshing, and LBH is just perfect for this! It’s starts like a sexy car commercial where LBH is rushing somewhere.....

LBH: Lets meet at 12. Don’t be late and come alone. 
(So suspenseful and serious as if some serious kidnapping plot or meeting a villain is going on...until reaches there. Lol.) 

LBH: (Shocked) I told you to come alone!! 
(Struggles with bunch of kids for an icecream. Finally he gets one and is happily enjoying it with the kids. Apparently He and his nephew set the date to meet for an ice-cream secretly but plot twist his nephew brought bunch of his friends over. the shock in his face. Lol) 

Nephew: Thank you, Samchon.

LBH: hmm... Thank God.(because that he got to have one too. Lol) 

This is such a wholesome commercial of LBH we got after Paradise City. I am so emotional thinking how much baby Joon Hoo is going to love this whenever it appears on tv screen and outside. If anyone forgot how wholesome “One day in paradise, I met my younger self” concept, here it is again. Whoever came up with that concept is a genius. It’s so precious.:love:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 5 weeks later...

May 20, 2021 

Translated this wholesome video of LBH and LMJ, where she is doing her challenge to make Chinese food "Jjajjangmyeon and Sweet & Sour pork" for her variety show "Upgrade Human".

LBH is ofcourse the cameraman "Lee Pd" lol who is doing all the dramatic filming of her cooking while also playing with her lol. And baby Joon Hoo screaming "Appa, bring me some A4 papers" is the cutest which both couldn't stop laughing at. Love how he kept on insisting to bring it as he has no idea what they were doing lol. 

LBH zooming at LMJ's face when she was sad that she added too much water in her jjajjangmyeon and making her instantly smile was the cutest. Love everything about this short video of a family at their home. Seeing just their kitchen and stove makes me so happy lol. 

Earlier in the show, LMJ had mentioned that both LBH and Joon Hoo likes to eat Chinese food even though she likes to cook western food. Since its much loved at home, she usually orders from outside but the crispness of Sweet & Sour is gone when it arrives at home. So she wanted to learn it herself... and she did. 

The article of her mentioning Chinese food being both father and son's favorite is here.♥️ 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

May 21, 2021 

LBH IG update: 

LMJ sent LBH eggdrop sandwich lunch treat at the filming location of Concrete Utopia. 

Her message,

"Till now, there has been no wife like this. #ItchItch lol :lol: 

(Note: Itch itch is the comment she posted on one of LBH's post when he jokingly tagged her and told her not to comment and she commented she is feeling itching to comment.) 

LBH caption: 

"Till now, there has been no comment like this as well. #ItchItch" lol 

These two.:wub: They sure are a serotonin boost for us fans. :fullofhearts:

april-2021-05-21-00-34-33-996.jpg

https://www.instagram.com/p/CPHrTBYtno0/?utm_medium=copy_link

Also, LMJ posted a picture of Jjajangmyeon and Sweet & Sour pork she made for the family in "Upgrade Human." They really look so delicious. :P

cover-188015638-366566844895506-68052882

post-190270212-2954288334890145-41796557

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

Thank you so much @Ephoenix for the great MJBH updates, such heartwarming news to share at the thread. It's really a great idea that Minjung joined the 'Upgrade Human' variety show, we now get to see her at home in action. 

And the post featuring Minjung's snack treat at the film set.. isn't it the first time that Byunghun directly posting about his wife on his IG? It's usually selfies, movie recommendations or strictly Chungmuro related news before this.

Glad to see that the two of them really have a matching sense of humor and happy to enjoy their playful banter openly.

Bravo Couple.:hahah!:

spacer.png

Chatelaine 2021 x Chasecult 2004

• Like 3

Yes @rubie This is the first time ever that LBH had openly posted a picture of LMJ on his SNS. And that makes me even more excited with all their online witty banters going on the side. Just absolutely love how these two specially LBH is slowly opening up to the public and there is no one else who deserves the credit for that more than LMJ herself. After everything they’ve went through together in the past, and overcoming so much, I’m just glad they are coming out as even stronger, healthier, happier and as classy couple as always. They look like just an ordinary couple, having an ordinary day at home with family. Also Joon Hoo bossing around his dad is the sweetest and funniest. Such a smart kid already and how he specifically knows what he wants lol. 

This video of all was indeed was a beautiful surprise and I’m thankful that she did join “Upgrade Human”, although it’s sad that there are no eps available to watch at all like her last variety show and some of the clips on naver also needs vpn :( I found this one though which has the one where she was talking abt LBH and Joon hoo loving Chinese food, her learning to make it and also the one with LBH as a cameraman. 

And this specific eps broke the show’s own viewership ratings before. The powder they hold is just on another level. :heart3:

• Like 2
  • Insightful 1