♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

I like MJ's simple signature.. it's easy flowing just like Byunghun's and soon we'll learn about Minjung new project..
September 30, 2013
Lee Min jung holds autograph signing event as brand model for VINCIS BENCH
BNTNews
omcohrphtrsz39rwagl2bzenknd22qbf.jpg
[by Cho Suyoun / photo by Jung Young ran] On September 28, the renewal open event of bag brand VINCIS BENCH was held at Lotte Department Store in Seoul. The brand's model Lee Min jung came to the ceremony and had autograph signing event.
Meanwhile, Lee Min jung recently finished shooting pictorials in Prague, the Czech Republic and is in consideration of her next work. 
kdg64z97ay9ptzqhqyzh2mkb4h2jfs9p.jpg
tjklkknaqn3y0efyw3ag4a6flh55q9ba.jpg
3duav0hfq15jym6zshqu7v8h9b9zsa6l.jpg
9dt4n6xlf84fytvd9jj1hrmmqix9codb.jpg
welp5jl59kjr01zqppxg38hwf06ls42e.jpg
eqlzpt57jzf8cbwujcegxcnwelmxlh9q.jpg
xjfd3aabzf02hvmryrxmua0ymllytjeg.jpg

^ Thanks Lala for the update, Minjung-ssi does look very happy... not to mention simply chic & sexy after the wedding. Truly shows that a lovely young wife can still rock anything.. regardless the status.
However the article is not quite correct as MJ already had her first public appearance post-wedding on September 3 at the Jill Stuart Launch Event. I just realized that I didn't post any of the related pics & updates here. duh.gif 
Thought of mentioning that at the comment section of the news update but couldn't sign up.. oh well..
20130903_108.jpg

Fun post heartsign.png
September 20, 2013
JoongAng: Ranking of Top Star Spouses
Articles at joongang.joins.com l Nate l Our thanks to mistymorning for the translation
htm_2013091716512c010c011.JPG
joongang_20130917graph.jpg
Recently a Korean media outlet asked couple matching companies in South Korea for the scores of famous husbands of celebrities by mathematically analyzing candidates' various aspects and score them as what Korean society feels about good spouses.
Celebrities who were analyzed were actors Lee Byung Hun, Won Bin, footballer Park Ji Sung, CEO Oh Young Uk and singer Lee Sang Soon. 
Lee Byung Hun is married to actress Lee Min Jung, Won Bin is dating actress Lee Na Young, Park Ji Sung is dating SBS presenter Kim Min Ji while singer Lee Sang Soon is married to singer Lee Hyori. Oh Young Uk who is an architecture design company CEO is dating actress Um Ji Won.
Referring to the graph: Y-axis is the score from 50 to 100 (which 100 is perfect score) while the X-axis is for categories. From the left, the categories stand for physical attraction, income, job, education and social/economical power.
LBH attained perfect score in physical attraction and income but low score for job, along with all the other celebrities. Footballers and singers scored even lower than actors.
Oh Young Uk has two jobs, as CEO of his company and a travel writer -- scoring the major score for job (being a CEO). The low score for actors/singers/footballers were not due to their individual power but more on the job itself as working actor/singer/footballer is not always stable, and on average do not really bring high income.
And in general, those looking to find their spouses focused more on stability than possible income.
Overall the survey concluded actor Lee Byung Hun leading the score with 98.5%, followed by Won Bin at 97%, Oh Young Uk at 93.8%, Park Ji Sung at 93.5% and Lee Sang Soon at 91.3%.

^ Just a fun analysis (also as news by the media) about well-known personalities whom public thinks make a good reliable spouse based on the set criteria. 
Lala.. don't think too much, the general Korean media and public just love coming up with such surveys every other day. It's not the absolute answer to everything -- focusing on mainly materialistic/physical aspects. 
The way I see it.. Byunghun & Minjung already topped the love chart due to their commitment, understanding and compatibility to complement, support & be each other's pillar of strength. No matter what.

heartsign.png & LOL time ~

September 20, 2013
Lee Hui Jae to Lee Eun Hee, "Your brother will be one of us soon"
Source: Nate, thanks to mistymorning for the translated gist ^^
20130920205220606.jpg

KBS 2TV Real-entertainment 3 part series, aired a pilot program called "Superman comes back" or "Superman returns."
In the program, Lee Byung Hun's sister Lee Eun Hee made an appearance with comedian/MC Lee Hui Jae who brought along his twin daughters.
At one time, the babies need diaper change and LHJ was getting to do just that, which had LEH wondering whether he can really do it.
And LHJ said, "I am the god of baby care, and soon your brother will be like this too." laughing.gif

Not sure if this pic have been shared here in the past ... the pic was posted  recently by  the korean photographer JDZ , he's one of the closest friends of Min Jung and he has been together with her since her debut , always being in charge of her photoshoots . He manages a magazine called SPECTRUM PROJECT and If I'm not wrong LBH also appeared in the magazine few months ago ... there's no need to say that JDZ was also in charge of the couple's wedding photoshoot ^^ 
Here's the pic :
tumblr_mtmruucA2m1ql6djxo1_1280.jpg
Source : http://www.jdzcity.com/post/62148803655/lee-byung-hun

Lee Min Jung just simply glows with happiness and confidence! Lee Byung Hun must be such a wonderful husband so that she is always full of joy and not afraid to show the world. I love Mr. and Mrs. Lee so much! :)

@laquetahodge I see that you've become a moderator, so congratulations! What sections do you moderate if I may ask?

Thanks for the JDZ update, Nina.. though we've known about the Spectrum Project before, we had no idea about the photographer at all. So, it's really awesome to have more info plus the fact that Byunghun & MInjung both acquainted with JDZ. Another lovely couple-thing, so to speak. LOL. Don't mind me.. hahaa..
If JDZ was indeed the photographer for the August wedding, hopefully fans will be treated to some photos not seen before. That would be awesome, right? Wished the couple would let out a few more ceremony pics.. that would be lovely. Perhaps, they have a plan for it or something much later.
Btw.. found this and think it's JDZ's Facebook.. there's even a photo of LBH&LMJ there.
https://www.facebook.com/jdzcity

Lala.. didn't realize that you're now a Moderator. congrats.gif That is great news and really good to see the new fresh batch of soompi Moderators at the forum section. Hopefully things will get a lot better with the new implementation. From experience. the Couple shipping threads are those with the most reports compared to any other section. Maybe that's not the case anymore, and getting better these days. It's kinda hard before being a fan and a Mod.. that you'd have to take some bashing of actors you like and cannot do much about it. As longtime soompi member, really hope that we won't turn out like NB and its alliances.

laquetahodge I hope that your name gets listed under the moderators who oversee couples & shippers paradise specifically in the event that some members from here need to contact you for help with anything.

I share rubie's sentiment about this sub-forum, despite one of the smallest, having the most cases of reports. Coupling wars have been going on so frequently in the past. Even now, I still notice tension here and there at some threads. I hope that the new moderators help maintain the pleasant atmosphere of Soompi in all sections of the entire forums.

^  The couple threads.. understandably brought a lot of activities to soompi, but also along with it overzealous fan-shipping most of the time. There were those with the tendency for confrontation no matter what (when diehard fans cannot back down, the tension took away all the fun). Hopefully these days many are doing it the more positive way. Maybe it's also because more celebs are coming out clean with their relationship status as not to fuel too much fan-imagination before things go out of hands.. which alarmingly already on the borderline.
But now, I think the Kdrama section have also picked up the momentum with a lot of sharing and participation in the threads. Some rules have been relaxed, some being more strict.. things change and we adapt all the time.
Btw, there's an awesome sharing by soompigalz at LMJ thread on what Minjung's best friends thought of her, the wedding and BH. It's really an awesome read, plus some lovely love pics. Hopefully Nina would post the sharing here later. It'll be a fabulous post for this thread. <3
In the meantime, this is shared by Barbara at LBH thread 
A scan-capture from the ELLE magazine.. there's an additional lovely wordings under the couple photo we already seen before. Simple but sweet! wub2.gifmjbh_1.jpg

^ Very true, Lala.. people forget that the wedding dresses MJ worn before were picked by (probably)  the writers / stylists / sponsors / PDs of the specified drama she was acting in. The August 10 wedding was not a drama but real-life event that Minjung-ssi herself had the privilege to chose anything she wants adorning her own special day. But have to say that the dress for the press conference was rather a pretty safe choice by Minjung (it's not only MJ, many celeb brides tend to be "safer" for the pc but appear differently during the indoor ceremony). It was a bit too long though that it concealed the beautiful shoes she was wearing that day.. but we still get to see it, such a matching ensemble. Luckily, the wedding dress for the actual ceremony was really breathtaking and truly suits the bride. So, it was pretty balanced and perfect the way things turned out.
However, the ELLE pictorial really featured some stunning wedding dresses as well.. 
I for one, have been wondering how the front of this dress would look.. the back portion is really gorgeous, to say the least.
ELLE_201309_15.jpg

rubie said:
^  The couple threads.. understandably brought a lot of activities to soompi, but also along with it overzealous fan-shipping most of the time. There were those with the tendency for confrontation no matter what (when diehard fans cannot back down, the tension took away all the fun). Hopefully these days many are doing it the more positive way. Maybe it's also because more celebs are coming out clean with their relationship status as not to fuel too much fan-imagination before things go out of hands.. which alarmingly already on the borderline.
But now, I think the Kdrama section have also picked up the momentum with a lot of sharing and participation in the threads. Some rules have been relaxed, some being more strict.. things change and we adapt all the time.
Btw, there's an awesome sharing by soompigalz at LMJ thread on what Minjung's best friends thought of her, the wedding and BH. It's really an awesome read, plus some lovely love pics. Hopefully Nina would post the sharing here later. It'll be a fabulous post for this thread. <3
In the meantime, this is shared by Barbara at LBH thread 
A scan-capture from the ELLE magazine.. there's an additional lovely wordings under the couple photo we already seen before. Simple but sweet! wub2.gif

Ok.. thanks for go-ahead.. LOL
Here it is, a fabulous sharing by soompigalz at LMJ thread -- original post here heart.gif
ribbon.gif

Remember the ELLE special wedding interview? I read the last part HERE and found a very sweet moment where 2 of MJ's very best friend share their thought on her marriage.

" Since when uve been friend with MJ? "

Sunny : " We attend the same highschool n live in the same neighboor, but now i live in states"

JiYoon : " Ive known her since like 20 years ago."

Sunny : " But we never once fought till now, although weve also never doing cheesy stuff like holding hand or sending heart emoticon either (laughing)"

JiYoon : " I think its kinda like loyalty between us, even when im already married i still meet her everyday. Since kid we just met even without having a reason to. A real neighborhood friend i guess."

" Possibly the 'Non-sense Club Member'? " 

JiYoon : " Since kid we have much to talk about n it can go on all night"

Sunny : " With three of us together, we each keep talking different story but it surprisingly connected. Thats why its a 'Non-sense' (laughing)"

JiYoon : "A relationship others envy (Haha), even without our husband noticing"

"All of u married woman?"

Sunny : " Im on my 6th year, i married my elementary friend"

JiYoon :" I just got married, last May. MinJung received the bouquet on my wedding. My husband was her college friend, we met n get close thanks to her."

"When first heard they are dating, whats ur reaction?"

JiYoon : "Im not sure if i should tell this but im with her when they first met. Watching them from the start when they werent on a relation to the process till they become a couple, i personally feel happy. Above all they look good together"   

Sunny : " As for me i only heard the news, when they came to states theres the first time i met BH oppa, he was the first to approaching us, trying his best to ease the nerves n make us feel as much comfortable. Its leave a good impression on me n my husband.

JiYoon : " A person who can make us, the girlfriend's friends feel loved as well", "Even when they were only on a romantic relationship, the fact that BH oppa is MJ's senior add a good aspect too. After the break-up the fact that they are on the same field of work wasnt easy too for both. 

Sunny : " No less, we feel the same too, If keep seeing him on TV... But since she is wise, that should be fine.

JiYoon : " Since young, MinJung is so mature, it even come to the point where im wondering 'How can she know all that things?'. As i only come to realized all that now."

Sunny : " Youthful and spontanious but its never an empty word,a friend who we can learn lot from."

JiYoon : " On a cold day wearing only one shirt for 8 hrs outdoor shooting but never once mutter a word bout it, her rookie time suddenly comes  to mind. Theres this seriousness when she deal with work, but her true personality never change."

Sunny : " Theres also a part where i hope it change but not happening, she has no mysticism (laughing). Theres this energy n cheerfulness that make it like she live without troubles, clueless bout things n has everything goes smoothly. But its not exactly like that. It just that she make effort to keep positive n thats even more endearing to see.

JiYoon : " Pretty n bright "The image that advertiser like" is what mostly transparent in public views.As a friend it feel lil too bad. But she receives much love with that basis so theres possibility theres another inner side she can show in the future."

" Its late that both of you but as an actress isnt it too early to be married?"

Sunny : " People who settled down n feel steady, the deepness in them come out naturally. MinJung too, till now the fact that shes known partly as someone wife must feel bit cautious, but as she met a good life partner it must create a good synergy too. Me and JiYoon, both have the same interest n work field as our husband, we share even similar culture n sensitivity. As MJ n BH have the same job, it will be better than doin it alone.

JiYoon : "Compare to before, public consumption might be reducing, but looking it in a long term it is a good thing.

Sunny : " But why its like this when marriage happen? Why its like this in Korea?

"When they re-united are u expecting they will marry?"

JiYoon : " Back then they were cautious"

Sunny : " One thing for sure that wasnt an easy relationship"

JiYoon : " Since young me n MinJung always ask 'is marriage a must?','we still can live well even if we not married'. But at some point that thought slowly dissapear.Instead we meet with people well."

Sunny : " MinJung really trust BH oppa, She is the person who know well how to love her people. As they have the confident to love i guess its  why they decided to get married, they will live well."

-------------------------END---------------------------

I did some research n found some info bout these 2. 

First:
JiYoon or JiRong as what MJ called her, is the friend's wedding MJ attended last time with BH where she catch the bouquet. And guess what she is married to JDZ. I visit his FB page n accidentally found familiar name in his relationship status.

jdzcity 

As for Sunny, i found few pics on MJ's CY when she n JiYoon attended Sunny's wedding back in 2007 (6 years marriage, just like she stated on the interview)

Theres not much of Sunny pics on MJ's CY as she live in LA after got married but u could find quite many pics of JiYoon, like this:

================================================================================================
If u check JDZ FB page u could also find the FB page for both Sunny HERE n JiYoonHERE 
As i have too much of a free time n im boring, i check their updates n found some interesting info n pics of BH&MJ.

The interesting info is the probability that JiYoon might came along to Praque with MJ , she posted fews pic of her vacation to praque this Sept n although theres no pic of MJ, theres this one place where its exactly the same spot MJ did her photoshoot with Cosmopolitan.
From JDZ, i found this group picture of their wedding n u can spot BH&MJ at the center next to bride n groom, wearing matching black outfit

Next, from Sunny's FB page, i found this pic of BH&MJ

And if u wonder why i think thats them, heres my argument:
1. On upper right side, she tagged ID _ Rhee Hope along other IDs. As we know MJ has been using this Rhee surname lately n Hope is the english word for "HuiMang" which is her dog name, n she use her dog photo as her profile pic. So this Rhee Hope page might be 99.999% MJ's own FB. Although she rarely update.

2.That is totally LBH's back, i recognize the same sweater like he wear on their way back from Maldives honeymoon, also the cream coloured bracelet, i often see him wearing it in events these days.  

3. I recognize that wedges shoes, she also wear it in the prewedding pic here:

4. MJ loves wine 

It also look like they were doing triple date that day at LA, on the same date Sunny post another couple pics of her n husband and JiYoon n JDZ hubby.

Spoiler:

This is probably the time where Sunny met BH for the first time like what she stated in the interview. BH-MJ might also visit to do their pre-wed photoshoot with JDZ there.

Phuhhhh...#:-S
Now that i resume my writing, i feel like a stalker. I hope im not getting into trouble for breaking into others privacy life. 

Wrote this at LBH thread when sharing the above post, first time seeing it -- I simply love the wedding group photo -- it's the one that BH & MJ went and Minjung-ssi caught the bride's bouquet.The way everyone looking up in that photo with Minjung and Byunghun close together, what a beautiful shot!wub2.gif   It's definitely JDZ's wedding, his dog (the one featured on the FB profile) also attended the wedding. 
bhmj_wedding_jdz.jpg

Also when the both of them choosing wine together -- his fans have for a long time knew that BH is a certified true blue wine-lover but never expected seeing this at all, so it's truly a wonderful feeling knowing the couple really enjoy similar taste and hobbies. So cool, so sexy doing things together.. simple little things but warms the heart. <3 Thanks to Minjung's friends on FB and Minjung fans at soompi. Kumawo!
bhmj_la.jpg

That is so totally LBH's back as sompigalz pointed out.. plus the bead bracelet & the sweater worn by BH, Minjung's wedge shoes. 
And the fact that their friends in LA posted the pics.. even just showing the back is really so nice of them. Obviously when the couple went to LA in June for a few days together (the one the media speculated as pre-honeymoon). They definitely had a great time, a normal time out with friends... and just be themselves.

^ LOL... did JDZ hear what we're talking about these past few days. laughing.gif That is so awesome!
Thanks so much Nina for finding this treasure to share. <3 Mwahhhh!!!
Love the white couple against the blue sky and red background. Just beautiful. wub2.gif

^ That is so true, Lala.. the couple themselves may not release the photos but their friends will share them. Hehee.. hope for some wedding pics, later. pwettybunny.gif
Read at Minjung thread that she loves dogs, her little one is so cute.. and the best part is, Byunghun-ssi is a dog person. He has some big ones at his spacious Gwangju home. Though they're living quite further away from Seoul.. BH&MJ and their family won't be lonely at all.
Here's a clip from 2005 (it's been around awhile but fans love watching this so much) showing BH at home, just the guy next door. Love his playful dogs, they're just so adorable.

From compilation at EverythingLBH.com