♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

LOL! That is so true, we'd all be rich fans every time we watch romantic Korean dramas and movies or any other dramas/movies for that matter. Actors and actresses by profession are supposed to have chemistry with anyone.. even a tree to "sell" a story. laughing.gif Or they'll be out of jobs.
I'm not too sure because it's rather vague and all, with the agencies intervening and all.. but from the various updates.. Byunghun & Minjung started their relationship early 2012 but were only found out by the media around April thus the rumors and denying tug-of-war. It's then revealed that MJ already meeting BH in April at his house for dates once a week when they finally confirmed in August 2012 that they're truly dating. Kinda sweet they picked August 2013 for the wedding although it's actually the only time both were truly free. 
Yup, the only pics of them dating in public.. and not like they weren't aware of the paparazzi zooming on them but yeah.. only those that fans have seen. Unless the couple themselves shared their dating pics at BH's home. Hahaa.. doesn't this sound a lot like AAMR?

Anyway.. another nice tidbit to share... the time that they're starting to reconcile ~ at the 47th Baeksang in 2011 that both attended. Minjung received the InStyle Fashion Award while Byunghun received the Grand Prize in the movie section. It's really sweet when we realized the story of their reconciliation.heart.gif
47baeksang_bhmj.jpg

Source: EverythingLBH.com

rubie

said:

LOL! That is so true, we'd all be rich fans every time we watch romantic Korean dramas and movies or any other dramas/movies for that matter. Actors and actresses by profession are supposed to have chemistry with anyone.. even a tree to "sell" a story. laughing.gif Or they'll be out of jobs.
I'm not too sure because it's rather vague and all, with the agencies intervening and all.. but from the various updates.. Byunghun & Minjung started their relationship early 2012 but were only found out by the media around April thus the rumors and denying tug-of-war. It's then revealed that MJ already meeting BH in April at his house for dates once a week when they finally confirmed in August 2012 that they're truly dating. Kinda sweet they picked August 2013 for the wedding although it's actually the only time both were truly free. 
Yup, the only pics of them dating in public.. and not like they weren't aware of the paparazzi zooming on them but yeah.. only those that fans have seen. Unless the couple themselves shared their dating pics at BH's home. Hahaa.. doesn't this sound a lot like AAMR?

Anyway.. another nice tidbit to share... the time that they're starting to reconcile ~ at the 47th Baeksang in 2011 that both attended. Minjung received the InStyle Fashion Award while Byunghun received the Grand Prize in the movie section. It's really sweet when we realized the story of their reconciliation.heart.gif

the girl who! said:

rubie said:

Ohhh...come to think of it.. Nina could be right with the Byunghun-Minjung 2010 timeline, though not at the award ceremonies. Both of them were involved in the Adoption Goodwill Campaign & Pictorial "Letters of Angels" that took place in 2010. It didn't ring a bell then.. obviously but when the dating news came out in 2012.. ardent fans were quick to point it out. Especially when BH & MJ pics with the babies were placed next to each other at the exhibition.heart.gifNot saying that it's intentional or anything but a sweet coincidence (yet again). Perhaps famed photographer Cho Se Hyun who worked with the celebs knew something back then. LOL. nah..
From EverythingLBH.com
6309_4.jpg
4368_4.jpg
20101215_angels.jpg

• Like 1

A nice compilation at Nate wub2.gif
Lee Byung Hun-Lee Min Jung's 'Like A Movie' Wedding Day
Thanks to mistymorning for some really cool gist from the article 
Singer Lena Park and Danny Jung sang "A Moment Like This"
During the 2nd part of the ceremony, international actors and friends Kimura Takuya, Josh Hartnett, John Malkovich, Catherine Zeta-Jones and Jackie Chan sent messages to Byunghun and his wife.
Jackie Chan particularly left a hilarious Korean message which says. "BH, this is Oppa, Sorry I promised to come but can't due to important national event. I promise I'll go when you have a baby, I love you, Sorry, Bye. (Instead of 'Hyung', JC used the word 'Oppa' in the message to BH -- as he likes the sound of it). LOL.
20130906172944_1_lee_lee1.jpg

20130906172944_2_lee_lee2.jpg
20130906172944_3_lee_lee3.jpg
20130906172944_4_lee_lee4.jpg
20130906172944_5_lee_lee5.jpg
20130906172944_6_lee_lee6.jpg
20130906172944_7_lee_lee7.jpg

laquetahodge said:

Their paths may have crossed much earlier than what we even know. I know Knetz are like the CIA and FBI rolled into one, but there may have been instances where we don't know where they met up or have seen each other before. 
Rubie, one name stuck out to me in the list of names that sent congrats messages. Josh Hartnett, how does BH know him? I don't think they've been in a movie together..or have they?

Hello @ebulli3nt, welcome to the lovely couple thread. :)
Here's another awesome actor and Mr & Mrs Lee couple that I just adore. Similar last names, similar age-gap, best buddies with BH and no shotgun wedding. It'll be awesome when Byunghun & Minjung have their own babies and the kids will be playing together. LOL.

September 5, 2013
Kdrama Couple: Lee Bum Soo and Lee Yoon JinTHE COUPLE RECENTLY ANNOUNCED THEY WERE EXPECTING THEIR SECOND CHILD
Source: KpopStarz.com
99930-lee-bum-soo-and-family.jpgIt was only natural that actor Lee Bum Soo and his wife Lee Yoon Jin would be invited to the wedding of Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung.
When the couple married in 2010, Lee Byung Hun was their emcee. So Lee Bum Soo returned the favor. He and Shin Dong Yup served as emcees for Lee Byung Hun's wedding.
Lee Bum Soo, who played a North Korean spy in "Iris 2" and appeared in "Giant," "History of a Salaryman," and "Dr. Jin," met Lee Yoon Jin when she became his English teacher.
Lee Yoon Jin is a columnist, translator, and the English teacher who helped singer and actor Rain brush up his English skills.
To read the article, visit kdramastars.com.or LBS soompi-thread

September 12, 2013
Lee Eun Hee: Sister-in-law, Lee Min Jung "always pleasant & fun to be with"
Source: Naver l thanks to mistymorning for the gist ^^
57616269.3_59_20130912110203.jpg

Lee Byung Hun's sister, Lee Eun Hee in the KBS2 program "Full of Confidence" on Wednesday mentioned about her new sister-in-law, actress Lee Min Jung. 
LEH stated that she hasn't seen much of LMJ after the wedding as the latter have been very busy. Furthermore, Lee Min Jung is currently abroad for a photoshoot. Lee Eun Hee also said that they would probably meet after Chuseok and that Lee Min Jung is really fun to be with.

Guest minminsarang

I love the fact that this thread is solid because the people that frequent here are in support of a REAL married couple so there is no worry about living in delusions.

Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung are beautiful by the way!

Hello @minminsarang, welcome to the thread! Thanks so much for the good words, we want nothing but the best and happiness for the beautiful couple who went through it all to be together in the end.
Similar to Lala's sentiment, it can't be helped as Korean drama fans (just like any other soaps or tv series, even Hollywood series), we'd get so engrossed in the story and especially influenced by the chemistry thus so invested in the pairing. We all had our biases one way or the other.. it's only how we treat our fan-shipping to know that while these are incredible actors doing their thing, they are also another person altogether off-the-screen.
I'm pleasantly happy and really adore Byunghun & Minjung together... they're so not what I have expected for LBH in all the years as a fan. It's all so complicated yet very spot-on -- you know, that thing called LOVE.
I sure hope and wish nothing but the very best for the couple together and in their careers as actors. Byunghun's heart & everything belong to Minjung but I'd love to see him collaborate with other actors and actresses, so many more great performances to light up the screen with. 

Another cool update on what Lee Eun Hee said about Minjung-ssi <3
September 12, 2013
Lee Byung Hun’s Sister Talks About Sister-In-Law Lee Min Jung
halves in unison soompi.com
Lee Byung Hun’s sister Lee Eun Hee opens up about her celebrity sister-in-law Lee Min Jung.
On September 12, she appeared as a guest on KBS’s talking program “Yeo Yoo Man Man” along with other previous Miss Korea’s turned actresses Kwon Min Jung and Jung So Ra.
When asked how she felt about being called “Lee Byung Hun’s younger sister,” she responded, “People kept calling me by that. I was upset at first, but I’m used to it by now and it’s the truth. I’m comfortable to the point that now I would bring it up first and introduce myself as his younger sister.”
The MCs asked her about Lee Min Jung, who recently got married to Lee Byung Hun. She answered, “I’ve barely seen her so far [since the wedding]. It’s a shame. She’s currently out of the country for filming and I think we’ll be able to see more of each other after Chuseok.”
MC Jo Young Gu asked, “Doesn’t Lee Min Jung have quite a nice personality?” Lee Eun Hee answered, “She has such a nice and cheerful personality.”
lee-min-jung-inside.jpg