♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

February 8, 2024 

WE FINALLY HAVE BABY BIRDIE'S NAME: IT'S LEE SEO-YI or LEE SEO-I !!:wub:

LMJ's IG story updates with little snippets of behind the scenes from Princess Birdie's 50th day self-portrait filming today. Those little flowers tiara and a small bouquet! Awww cute. She wrote, 

"Filming Lee Seo-i's 50th day photoshoot is 100times harder than my own photoshoot. I can do this!!! Sweating.." 

20240208514109_20240208180303728.jpg?type=w430

The messages on the decorating balloons: 
"Shine like a star, be warm like a sun, and grow prettily like a flower." 

NISI20240208_0001477629_web_20240208143155_20240208143813553.jpg?type=w430

It is such a beautiful name! Can't believe it's already been 50 days since she's born. It's almost LMJ's own birthday this month. It's so nice of her to share bits of her life with us. LMJ's era of promoting baby merch is here again, and I am sure she is going to go all out for her princess Seo-i. <3333
  • Like 1

February 11, 2024 

Actress Lee Min Jung showcases classic beauty in first profile photos since giving birth to 2nd child

0001690587_001_20240211205201393.jpg?type=w430

Lee Min Jung has unveiled some new profile pictures.

On February 11 KST, the actress posted on Instagram, "I did a profile shoot after a long time. There are tons of photos, so I'll upload them little by little every day. Happy new year 2024 to all of us!!!!! I'll work hard in both my career and childcare, trying to take care of both things at once. Hahaha, both my work and my daughter who was born in the Year of the Rabbit.”

Spoiler

0003329284_001_20240211145401311.jpg?type=w430

LMJ looks gorgeous and chic in those pictures, and I love her fighting spirit!! Looking forward to her Tving series, “Villains’ and many more in the future. All the very best, Lee Min Jung!!!! :wub:

Spoiler

0003329284_002_20240211145401354.jpg?type=w430

/////

Seriously! Where do I even look like Lee Byung hun ssi?” -Lee Min Jung, the comment fairy is really back with a bang!! :D 

LMJ posted some gorgeous and chic profile shots she took recently after giving birth to her daughter in her instagram. She wrote, 

"I did a profile shoot after a long time. There are tons of photos, so I'll upload them little by little every day. Happy new year 2024 to all of us!!!!! I'll work hard in both my career and childcare, trying to take care of both things at once. Hahaha, both my work and my daughter who was born in the Year of the Rabbit.”

april-2024-02-11-16-48-55-155.jpg

I am not sure if it’s because of the ‘herd behavior’, but some comments were saying she is starting to look like LBH, lol. So, I had to make this comparison. Her annoyed reactions and witty comebacks for the comments were hilarious.

1: They say a couple looks similar to each other. Min Jung Noona looking more like her husband Byung Hun. 

LMJ: Ah, seriously, where do I even look like Lee Byung hun ssi? 

2: I also think they look similar. Lol

LMJ: Are you making fun of me? 

2: Not really. Just saying you look just as cool and pretty. 

3: It’s not been that long since you had a baby, but you really have no belly! 

LMJ: Of course! Since the baby is out already! :D 

4: The first picture looks so much like your spouse. Lol 

LMJ: Ah.. seriously!! :,( 

Later, she posted another picture of her smiling since many in the previous ones had comments saying she looked serious and angry, and asked her to smile. She captioned it saying, “Okay Okay….I’ll smile!! Hahahaha”

1: Your smiling face looks similar to Lee Byung Hun nim. It is so pretty. 

LMJ: Oh Nooo!! Even here, too? 

Looks like both Mama Min jung and Birdie Seo-i had portrait filming around the same time. She looks amazing physically and her mind just as sharp as ever!

The other day, I was watching her appearance in “Radio Star” during her Switch promo days and man the amount of roasting LBH received was hilarious. The way she mentioned how LBH always gets surprised with the latest digital advancements, like Uber and delivery services etc, and how she is from the era of Nintendo games while LBH is from the era of literally catching frogs in the fields. Lol. Just reminded me of LBH’s own story where he said he’d often get punished by his mom because he’d be out with friends all day catching frogs and come home late at night. Haha…. 

Their edits were so cute and funny but I really liked this one where she wrote Mori Takashi’s dialogue to Eugene, “It always belonged to you!’ In the air and they posted it in his forehead as Kim Nam Hee, the actor playing Takashi was explaining how considerate LBH was in helping him say his Japanese dialogues to the point that he even offered to stick it his own forehead so that he can speak fluently. Haha. LMJ was so cute in this whole episode. Hope we get to see more of her in the upcoming days. <3

20240211-184452.gif

hahaha……. :D 

Edited by ferily
Maximum 3 images, gifs or videos per post. Please put any other in the spoiler tag. Thanks
  • Like 1

February 17, 2024 

LMJ’s IG story updates with Baby Birdie! 

LMJ is having a blast celebrating her holidays and birthday in LA, enjoying golfing and hanging out with her friends. She also shared Baby Seo-i’s cute foot among the pics. She wrote, 

“No matter how much I look at them, they're long. The length of Seoyi's toes which could probably even play the piano.” :wub:

april-2024-02-17-03-40-14-583.jpg

Pic: LMJ’s IG stories 

• Like 1