♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEE MIN JUNG!!!

0001-16960677197-20210216-011043-0000.pn

Wishing our beloved and the beautiful Lee Min Jung a very Happy Birthday. May this year of hers be filled with lots of joys, happiness, good health and success, even more than last year. I hope she continues to shine on screen and off screen. 

We love you and we are always rooting for you!! Have a blessed day and a blessed year ahead!:hooray2:

• Like 3
  • Love 2

spacer.png Byunghun received a coffee snack truck from his Rubeurs FC at the movie set of The Match. He liked the truck so much that he sent one to Minjung at her movie set of Christmas Gift. The coffee cart adorned with little Joonhoo's cute handwritten messages surely cheered his lovely Omma the best. :eats:

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 3
  • Love 2

spacer.pngOur thanks to @Ephoenix for this lovely post at LBHsoompi

February 23, 2021  :loveu:

spacer.png

LMJ IG update: 

Cute baby Joon Hoo sent mama Min Jung a Coffee and snack truck on the set of her upcoming movie "Christmas Gift", with adorable handwritten messages and drawings. 

He wrote, 

"I'm rooting for Actress Lee Min Jung of Christmas Gift." Another message reads, “Please give a lot of love to my mom. Have a cup of coffee.":wub: 

LMJ captioned her pictures saying, "Coffee Tea with the message my son wrote himself. Thank you so much.^^ the writing is so good, too." 

Comments were pouring in for her cute post. One of the fan asked her if Joon Hoo sent it using his pocket money. For which LMJ replied, "The money is.... dad's haha." :w00t:

The coffee truck is same as the one Rubeurs sent LBH few days ago. You can tell how much he loved it and how immediately he used the service to send a support to LMJ, with the message from baby Joon Hoo which he knows will certainly make her day!! They are just so adorable. So appa Lee is at home babysitting now while mama Min Jung is busy for her movie. Bless this cute and loving family. :fullofhearts:

• Like 1
  • Love 3

February 27, 2012

Lee Byung Hun posted this photo in his IG.

spacer.png

His message was:

#TheActorisPresent#koreanActors200

KOFIC to Promote Korean Acting Talent on Global Stage

By Patrick Frater

The Korean Film Council (KOFIC) is launching an initiative to promote the country’s acting talent on the world stage. It will roll out from March, ahead of the year’s major film festivals.

The Korean Actors 200 campaign, akin to the Shooting Stars operation backed by the European Film Promotion program, is described as a “methodical project” that sees the selection of 100 men and 100 women who represent the present and the future of Korean film.

KOFIC says that the selection process takes into consideration the performers’ box office power over the last decade, awards earned at festivals in Korea and abroad, their contribution to independent cinema, and their participation in international projects.

A dedicated website will contain filmographies, new portrait photography, show reels, biographies and a list of particular characteristics and strengths for each. Portrait images will be supplied by two leading photographers Kim Jung-man and Ahn Sung-jin.

“We plan on providing the same content in a brochure that we will send to people in charge of the world’s most prestigious festivals such as Cannes, Berlin, and Venice, international VOD service providers like Netflix, international talent agencies, and leading media outlets,” KOFIC explained on its website.

The move comes at the end of a year in which “Parasite” won multiple Oscars, and Korean acting talent has achieved new levels of recognition in overseas media and at festivals. Youn Yuh-jung and Steven Yeun are currently being lauded for their performances in “Minari,” Kim Min-heewon plaudits in 2020 for her performance in “The Woman Who Ran,” and Lee Joo-young was named Asian rising star at the New York Asian Film Festival.

Additionally, Lee Min-ho secured a prominent role in “Pachinko” for Apple Plus, while Song Kang-ho (“Parasite” “Memories of Murder”), Bae Doo-na (“Cloud Atlas,” “The Host”) and Gang Dong-won (“Parasite,” “The Priests”) will head the cast of “Baby, Box, Broker,” the next film to be directed by acclaimed Japanese auteur Kore-eda Hirokazu (“Shoplifters”).

Source:  Variety

• Like 2

A lovely Hunnie family update, much thanks to @isamalgha on twitter from original source at flutist_kwonhyejin:whee!!:

Lee Byung Hun and Lee Min Jung were spotted together accompanying their son Lee Joon Hoo in a taekwondo training session.. looks like baby Jun will become a little storm shadow 
aaaa I love this little family ❤ #LeeByungHun #LeeMinJung

Spoiler

He's growing up so fast.. Joon Hoo has already taking cooking classes for kids as mama Minjung loves to cook and now taekwondo because papa Byunghun is a taekwondo expert. :allgoodlol:

• Like 1
  • Love 2

Our thanks to @Ephoenix for the Hunnie Couple IG banter update at LBH soompi:glee:

March 10, 2021

LBH update:

Actor Im Si wan sent a sweet coffee tea truck to LBH on the filming location of The Match with the message, 

"I'm rooting for actor Lee Byung Hun and the movie The Match." 

Another board on the side had a little playful word play message, 

"The sweetest cafe in the world, 병(Byung) Honey Cafe.:D

-Number 1 winner- " 

LBH captioned his pictures with a message,

"The sweetest hoobae (junior) in the world." :wub:

This reminds of what LBH said in his book talk interview about Im Si wan lol. Im Si wan had mantioned in his recommendation letter for "Actor Lee Byung Hun" book that he had made a long list of questions for LBH when he knew he will be filming with him in Emergency Declaration but didn't ask because he didn't want to come off as a rude hoobae. But during book talk interview LBH laughed and  honestly told that Im Siwan is the hoobae he will always remembers as the one who had the most questions instead lol.

Also, love how ISW mentioned in his interview that he asked for a drink to LBH, and LBH took him home, and how he got to see the sunbae he admired as a father too. They really seem to have bonded while working together. Really can't wait to see them together promoting ED and watch them act together.:wub:

Spoiler

april-2021-03-10-02-45-33-511.jpg

Spoiler

20210310-024210.jpg

MJBH update: 

Lmao LMJ is back to teasing him again....:lol:

She wrote, "Can I write a comment? Itching.(Holding an urge to comment.)" :w00t:

HAHAHA....THESE TWO!♥️

spacer.png

• Like 4

Also picked up by K-ent blog.. :tightdeadline:

March 11, 2021

Actress Lee Min Jung cutely comments under husband Lee Byung Hun's Instagram post, 'Can I leave a comment...'

Source: AKP STAFF

spacer.png

Back on March 10, actor Lee Byung Hun updated his Instagram account with a photo of a coffee cart, sent to the filming set of his newest movie (The Match). 

The actor wrote, "From the sweetest hoobae in the world," and thanked actor Siwan for the gift!

But soon afterward, an unexpected comment on Lee Byung Hun's new post garnered attention. The comment was written by none other than Lee Byung Hun's wife, the lovely actress Lee Min Jung!

Lee Min Jung wrote in her comment, "Can I write a comment....", playfully appearing on Lee Byung Hun's Instagram. The actor then replied, "Ah nooo ~~~~~~~" just as cutely, to which Lee Min Jung added on, "itching itching [to write more comments]." 

Meanwhile, actress Lee Min Jung is well-known by her fans to be quite active on SNS! She often comes on to respond to fans' comments, showing her down-to-earth side. 

Friday Weekend GIF

• Like 4

March 12, 2021 

21083-A55-3-A48-4-E98-810-F-124-AE1-FADB

LMJ had an interview with KBS’ ‘YeonJung Live’ on March 12, where they visited her at the location of filming for Chatelaine. She talked about what she is filming at the moment, her recent win at KBS drama awards, her life as a mother and wife and her SNS topics. 

Here, she was asked about her Top Excellence award she won last year for drama “Once again”, and if there’s an acceptance speech that she had left to say but couldn’t at that moment. LMJ said she indeed had a lot that she couldn’t say and playfully said that she will send a handwritten message to everyone later bringing laughter. 

On questions regarding her romantic scenes in Once again and if LBH was jealous, she said, “My son was more conscious and aware of it and after seeing the scenes, he went like ‘Isn’t this gonna make Appa angry?’. So I had to explain a lot to him about all these things. My husband does not mind but since we are both working together in same field, he understands.” 

On her recent appearances in variety shows like ‘The Barber of Seville’ and ‘Gamsung Camping’, where she showed her charming side, she said, “It’s been 16 years since I debuted but I don’t think I’ve been able to show a friendly side of me yet, so if a good opportunity like that comes, I am very much interested to do it again.” 

On her cooking skills and the pictures of her cooking she frequently shared in IG, which is famous among fans and on her nickname “Teacher Lee”, she laughed and said, “It’s because I love to eat that’s why I enjoy cooking.” On Joon Hoo’s favorite dishes, she said, “He hates liver, so sometimes I make a very good Jangjorim (a Korean dish of mainly boiled or braised Beef with soy sauce) for him, but he just wants grilled meat. Haha you know how kids love it.” Regarding LBH’s favorite dish that she makes, she said, “Braised Spicy Chicken.” (I love her face when she said that lol, it’s like she is remembering the taste and her mouth is watering already.) :P

In this one, they talked about how she is engaging herself in communicating with fans and in commenting on SNS, including her husbands and how she is also nicknamed “Eonni of famous comment restaurant”. Interviewer read few of the interesting comments as well. One fan commented,  “I heard a people saying that this is a famous comment restaurant. Is this true?”, for which LMJ replied, “Why don’t you try and evaluate it. Haha”. Another fan commented “You are so pretty” with emoticons of so many people, for which LMJ replied wittily staying relevant to current social distancing regulations, “Gathering with more than 5 people is not allowed.” (I love her she is so funny!♥️) She said even though she can’t reply to all of them, it’s her true feelings towards her fans. Aww... 

Next was Balance Game! 

Q. Travel to the past vs. Travel to the future?
LMJ. Travel to the past.

Q. But your past was beautiful. 
LMJ. Then I can live it again hahahaha 

Q. 24 filming vs 24 child care? 
LMJ. 24 hour filming. Hahahaha 

Q. NG during getting beaten vs NG during you beating someone? 
LMJ: hahahaha.... NG during getting beaten. (It’s rather you endure it.) Then I can just go home and sleep. Haha 

Her message at the end of the interview, 

“I hope we can personally meet each other soon. I wish everyone stay safe and healthy. Thank you so much!” ♥️♥️♥️

HAPPY WEEKEND, EVERYONE!:dorashakes:

• Like 2
  • Awesome 1
  • Thanks 1

:sipsboba:Thank you so much @Ephoenix for the lovely Minjung interview clips and update. Such a sweet and precious sharing, indeed! It's great to see MJ busy and happily working as usual. Despite all the hectic tight schedules, the family is doing well together. 

Hungry Food GIF by Pokémon

A throwback clip.. for the weekend..

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...

Thank You So Much GIF

Working hard, both Byunghun and Minjung have been receiving coffee/snack truck support from fans, colleagues, film sponsors and CF companies at their filming sites.

Recent sharing at their IGs here & here spacer.png

spacer.png

Minjung at Christmas Gift (2021) // Byunghun at Ashfall (2019)

• Like 3

On 2/4/2021 at 12:37 AM, rubie said:

Not only Minjung has a new movie coming out this year, she's taking on a role as MC in a new variety show this March. Interestingly, it's something not what we thought MJ would likely do. She did Barbers in Seville 2 years ago, so.. the 'challenging' concept of this new show must have been hard to resist. It's good that SDY who is the couple's closest friend will also be in the show.

One thing for sure, JoonHoo & his Appa will be looking forward to watch the show. 

February 4, 2021

Lee Min Jung, Shin Dong Yup, Kim Jong Min, DinDin, And Oh My Girl’s Seunghee Join New tvN Variety Show

Source: Soompi by C. Hong

Spoiler

tvN is launching a new variety show in March called “Upgrade Human” (working title).

“Upgrade Human” is a reality program in which people challenge themselves to break out of their comfort zone and upgrade themselves by taking on a variety of small and big “uncomfortable” challenges.

Spoiler

The idea of the program is to help people get over their personal insecurities over things like their appearance and to learn to confront head-on challenges in personal relationships so that people can develop the courage to go through uncomfortable things in order to make a better world.

The MC lineup is actress Lee Min Jung, Shin Dong Yup, Kim Jong Min, DinDin, and Oh My Girl’s Seunghee. This will be the first time that Lee Min Jung is a fixed MC on a variety show since her debut.

Producing director Son Chang Woo said, “The people on the show will take on some uncomfortable challenges in order to better themselves. Please look forward to seeing their personal growth. I hope this will be a chance for viewers to make resolutions for the new year as well. We’ve cast people who are both relatable and funny, and we’re currently hard at work in preparations.”

“Upgrade Human” will premiere sometime in March.

Source (1)

March 25, 2021

Teaser and poster released for Minjung's new reality show 'Upgrade Human' which is set to air on April 3.

The Uncomfortable Challenge that Changes My Life

spacer.png

spacer.png

Edited by Berou
Please do not quote pics. Thanks !
  • Like 3

Stop-Motion Yes GIF by Mochimochiland

The Hunnie Couple finally finished their movie filming. Minjung posted that 'Christmas Gift' had the last shooting on Monday. Earlier on, Byunghun posted that he's going to Busan for the last shoot of his movie, 'The Match'. After a short break, MJ will be focusing on her new variety show, 'Upgrade Human' while BH will be filming another movie, 'Concrete Utopia.'

Before starting work again and with good timing too, Appa & Omma will be fully preparing and celebrating  their Joonhoo's birthday on March 31. The birthday boy will be so delighted and really happy.

spacer.png

spacer.png

• Like 2