♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

16 hours ago, Ephoenix said:

Hi @rubie

Thank you for the mention. I saw this thread being active few months back. I was honestly surprised seeing you active here as I thought you weren’t anymore and sadly left this whole thing. I didn’t mean in a bad way though. But then I was kind of not sure and felt awkward how I should start a conversation all of a sudden like “hey you are back!” or something lol so I just left. I guess part of the reason was me being reluctant when you asked me to join in thread and suddenly being active after you left. I kinda felt bad because of that. But after your mention, I feel at least a bit courageous I would say. Haha. Being mentioned really felt like welcome and I’m glad this thread is up and running great. Hope you are well. Thank you. Please stay safe and take care. :)

spacer.png

spacer.png

Hey.. good to see you here. :waves:

Spoiler

Well.. as mentioned by Barbara to you, it's true that I'm leaving all these behind. Pretty much everything about LBH and the Korean entertainment updates & all that. Something devastating happened last year that made me decide enough of all this, something that I had spent time too much on rather than focusing on more important matters. Although I'm still at the forum, posting here from time to time (as this thread has less updates), I've given up & handed out all my LBH stuff to others and there will be no "coming back" to what it used to be. 

I'm happy that the LBH thread is doing so well, there's you there with the rest.. it has gained so much & shared a lot these days. You are doing an awesome job sharing updates, articles and more about him. Please do not feel uncomfortable anymore as there's nothing to be awkward about. Hope you will stay and continue sharing.

Once in a while if I feel like it, I might be updating the first post of the related movie threads but I'm wary of the stability of the forum. I was updating the TMSN thread once (to add the list of the awards won), it was fine at first but the whole content disappeared the next morning. I was doing the same at LBH thread and stopped updating from then on. Maybe it's ok now as the upgrading was over sometime ago. But still.. intentionally or otherwise, it's frustrating to see posts go missing. I did keep a backup copy while updating but discarded it afterwards thinking it's fine because it was ok at the time. I should just leave things as they are and not be too bothered like before.

Hope you'll understand and not worry. Thank you especially to Barbara for being very supportive to me the past year.

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Screenshot-20210120-050601.png

Spoiler

Hey Rubie, 

I am so sorry to hear about  what happened, but I hope you're holding on strong during your hard times and I'm glad Barbara was there for you. This whole thing sure does take a lot of time. I realised it after doing it myself but it was no way in comparison to what you had been doing for those past more than 15 years. I'm sorry how you had to feel it that way but it's true, we should be focusing on more important matters and it's completely fine to take a complete break from all this. Your own life comes first above all.

I am trying my best to update as much info abt LBH in the forum. I wish to continue doing this as long as I can myself. The idea of this thread being left alone scared me so much then. It can be lonely sometimes but I'm enjoying it. 

Yeah I noticed too with every software updates. I don't see anyone complaining like that in other forums though. I hope it's not for his thread only. I was hesitant to open new thread for his movies after this but then there's just too much content to add all in the thread so I decided to start one again. Hope those things won't happen again. 

And lastly, thank you for replying. My thoughts are all over the place here but I hope you can understand. Happy New Year to you too even though almost a month late. Hope this year be a healing one for you in every way. Please take care and stay safe. See you around. <3 

• Like 4
  • Love 1

Thanks @Ephoenix for the APAN Star Awards highlight, didn't realize it's today and LMJ was nominated as well.  

Looking beautiful as always, CONGRATULATIONS to Minjung Lee, two Top Excellence Award in a row!

Award-winning couple, 2 years apart :yay:

spacer.png

APAN 2018 Daesang (Grand Prize): Lee Byung Hun (“Mr. Sunshine”)
APAN 2020 Top Excellence Award, Actress in a Serial Drama: Lee Min Jung (“Once Again”)

• Like 4
  • Love 1

January 28, 2021 

LBH posted a throwback picture from TMSN yesterday of him and BHent boss Son Seok woo, who apparently was appearing to be  having a small talk with LBH. LBH captioned this picture in a funny way as if SSW is giving him a lesson and wrote, 

"Hyung, is that the acting all you've got? Listen carefully.... raise your head....." :lol:

LMJ soon commented on that post adding her own caption and making it even funnier. She wrote, 

do it properly/ sit straight! 

Then later apologizing to BHent boss, “ I'm sorry, sunbaenim.”.:lol:

Their sense of humor is always so in tune with each other. I love that so much about them. <3 

Screenshot-20210128-142336.jpg

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

:transforms:From Minjung's IG update a week ago, informing fans that her new movie has started filming/crank-in. It's called 'The Christmas Gift' with co-stars Kwon Sang Woo and Oh Jung Se. (from MJ IG // Hancinema)

Looks like the couple will both be filming their new movie(s) these few months. But as mentioned by MJ, unlike the dramas, the movie filming schedule are much more relaxed and less stressful that she won't be away from Joonhoo for too long. All the best!

spacer.png

In the meantime, saw this mentioned in the currently airing reality show on tvN called Youn's Stay (the spin-off from Youn's Kitchen) feat. actors Youn Yuh Jung, Lee Seo Jin, Jung Yu Mi, Park Seo Joon and Choi Woo Shik.

Sharing it here as it's BH-related. Can't post this at the Keys to the Heart movie thread as it's been archived/closed down... oh, well.. :brokenheart:

Hello, good evening.
YYJ: My name is Youn Yuh Jung, actually. I'm going to take the order.
Guest: I saw you in a movie before.
YYJ: Oh, did you?
Guest: Yes, I cried during that movie.
YYJ: Oh, did you? What movie did you watch?
(What was it called...)
Guest: "Keys to Your Heart".
YYJ: It's something like that. I forgot.
- "Keys to the Heart".
Guest: Oh, yes.
YYJ: I have two sons. 
Guest: yes, yes.
YYJ: One has autism.
Guest: Yes, yes.
It's a very touching movie.

spacer.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1

:offtospace: Not only Minjung has a new movie coming out this year, she's taking on a role as MC in a new variety show this March. Interestingly, it's something not what we thought MJ would likely do. She did Barbers in Seville 2 years ago, so.. the 'challenging' concept of this new show must have been hard to resist. It's good that SDY who is the couple's closest friend will also be in the show.

One thing for sure, JoonHoo & his Appa will be looking forward to watch the show. :hwaiting:

February 4, 2021

Lee Min Jung, Shin Dong Yup, Kim Jong Min, DinDin, And Oh My Girl’s Seunghee Join New tvN Variety Show

Source: Soompi by C. Hong

Lee Min Jung, Shin Dong Yup, Kim Jong Min, DinDin, And Oh My Girl’s Seunghee Join New tvN Variety Show

tvN is launching a new variety show in March called “Upgrade Human” (working title).

“Upgrade Human” is a reality program in which people challenge themselves to break out of their comfort zone and upgrade themselves by taking on a variety of small and big “uncomfortable” challenges.

The idea of the program is to help people get over their personal insecurities over things like their appearance and to learn to confront head-on challenges in personal relationships so that people can develop the courage to go through uncomfortable things in order to make a better world.

The MC lineup is actress Lee Min Jung, Shin Dong Yup, Kim Jong Min, DinDin, and Oh My Girl’s Seunghee. This will be the first time that Lee Min Jung is a fixed MC on a variety show since her debut.

Producing director Son Chang Woo said, “The people on the show will take on some uncomfortable challenges in order to better themselves. Please look forward to seeing their personal growth. I hope this will be a chance for viewers to make resolutions for the new year as well. We’ve cast people who are both relatable and funny, and we’re currently hard at work in preparations.”

“Upgrade Human” will premiere sometime in March.

Source (1)

Top Photo Credit: Xportsnews

• Like 3
  • Love 1

On IG Minjung posted about her trip to Busan over the weekend, perhaps for a work-related trip. On the other hand, Byunghun attended the Blue Dragon Awards last night.

Nonetheless, the couple will surely be celebrating Seollal, the Lunar New Year together this Friday.

spacer.png

• Like 3

:heart1:2021.02.09: At the 41st Blue Dragon Film Awards held on Tuesday night, congratulations to two BH movies in 2020 for winning The Best Movie (The Man Standing Next) and Audience Choice Award for Most Popular Film & Best Visual Effect (Ashfall) from the update & list here.

February 10, 2021

“I’m not in tears” Lee Byung-hun, self-congratulation selfie at the 'Directors of Namsan' Win

(Seoul = News 1) Reporter Minji Kim | AJU News

spacer.png
Byung Hun Lee Instagram © News1

Actor Lee Byung-hun congratulated himself after receiving the Best Picture Award for the movie 'Chiefs of Namsan.'

On the 9th, Lee Byung-hun posted a photo on his social network service (SNS) with a post entitled, “I’m not in tears. 'Chiefs of Namsan’ Blue Dragon Film Awards”

In the published photo on IG, Lee Byung-hun is smiling while staring at the camera in the car. He drew attention with moist eyes, but clearly said that he wasn't crying and made a joke.

At the 41st Blue Dragon Film Awards held on that day, the 'Chiefs of Namsan’, which Lee Byung-hun participated in, was honored with the Best Picture Award. breeze52@news1.kr

:please:

spacer.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, peonie said:

February 15, 2021

Thank you @rubie for the lovely video.  I love all the photos.  What is the name of the song that LBH is singing?  

The song is ENDLESS ROAD, the Japanese soundtrack for his drama IRIS in 2009. There's also a Korean version of this track, also sung by Byunghun but I think I've only heard it once. Somehow it wasn't easily available online then and now. If anyone wants to hear the full song in both version, it should be included in the IRIS music album (the Japanese boxset edition).

Thank you for liking the video, Barbara.. it's been a long time since I tried my hands making that fan-clip. It was quite a bit to learn all at once and rather time consuming & tedious (but it was a good feeling finally sharing it). Looking back, there were really a lot of nice photo compilations of MJBH, can't believe that we even had all those.

Thinking of doing another one with a song by MJ in the background using the new compilation.. but yeah, still thinking. I've forgotten a lot of the steps and unlike before, the focus is no longer how it used to be. But we'll see.. no promises, though.

:fiercebunny:

• Like 3