♥ The Official Hunnie Couple ♥ MINJUNG ♥ BYUNGHUN ♥

rubie

Thanks to 석영아아아아아@YKYfVIGVPxvNhoi for the highlight on twitter from original source at Naver blog. The entry posted on September 28 indicating that the Hunnie couple & son sighted at Cafe Aewol in Jeju Island. :issohappy:

The blogger took a selfie in front where the couple was sitting.

(Google translate)

Lee Min-jung is so pretty...

Lee Byung-hun is wow...

So cool...

The son was playing so I couldn't see him properly...

Actually seeing the celebrities I saw in the movie 

It was amazing.

bhmj_jeju.jpg

• Like 4

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, peonie said:

October 16, 2020.

Thank you @rubie  These are great photos.  I particularly like the second photo which may have been taken when LBH was in California. 

Hi Barbara, welcome to BHMJ! So good to read your comment here.. will also reply email message soon.

You're right.. that particular photo is indeed from his California pictorial in 2011 (more here). Because of the pandemic, the couple hasn't been to CA like they always do. It's clearly best to refrain from traveling right now, especially now that they have JH.

Last but not least for the Hunnie Sunflower series.:hooray2:

bhmj20_33.jpg

Be Happy, Be Optimistic just like the Sunflower.. Unconditional love & support to each other..

Spoiler

Whether it's the White Sunflower, Yellow Sunflower.. there's also the Blue Sunflower for Byunghun, of course. 

• Like 3
  • Awesome 1

:glee:The Man Standing Next

bhmj20_35.jpg

Best Actor at the 29th Buil Film Awards (2020.10.22)

Best Actor at the 14th Asian Film Awards (2020.10.28)

Best Actor (Best Film) at the 40th Korean Association Of Film Critics Awards (2020.11.11)

South Korea’s submission to the 93rd Academy Awards’ best international feature film category 2021 :fun:

• Like 2
  • Love 1

• 3 weeks later...

Found this belated MJBH update 2 weeks ago but decided not to post until the show has been aired. I watched the new reality show 'Gamsung Camping' episodes 3-4 thinking that Minjung had appeared but the show only had male guests instead.

So, it's finally confirmed that MJ will be featured in the 5th episode airing tomorrow.

The show's teaser had the cast cosplaying the blockbuster Kimchi western 'The Good, The Bad, The Weird'. Who's more perfect to guest than our Mrs. Lee (Byunghun played The Bad, obviously) ..:kaching3:

October 18, 2020

Lee Min Jung Will be the Third Guest on ‘Gamsung Camping’

by krishkim ZAPZEE

202010181.jpg

Credit: Newsen, JTBC

Lee Min Jung will guest appear on JTBC’s entertainment show Gamsung Camping.

On Oct. 18, Gamsung Camping hosted a live streaming on JTBC Entertainment’s YouTube channel.

With Park Na Rae, Ahn Young Mi, Park So Dam, Son Naeun and Solar participating in the live broadcast, Lee Min Jung made a surprise appearance as a guest, drawing keen attention.

They dressed up as Greek goddesses and communicated with viewers, raising expectations for the show.

202010182.jpg
Credit: JTBC YouTube

Gamsung Camping features an all-female cast, each of whom have an interest in traveling, going to unique and sentimental places in Korea and spending a night there with a guest.

Song Seung Heon appeared as the first guest, and it has been reported that Lee Sang Yoon and Jo Dal Hwan recently participated in the filming as the second guests.

• Like 2
  • Love 1

November 20, 2020.

Actor Lee Min-jung revealed a love story with her husband Lee Byung-hun.

Actor Lee Min-jung appeared as a guest in the JTBC entertainment program “Gamsung Camping” (planned by Hwang Gyo-jin, directed by Nara Lee), which will be aired on the 20th, showing a love story with her husband Lee Byung-hun and chef-class cooking skills.

'Gamsung Camping' is a'real concept camping entertainment' in which the hottest female entertainers Ahn Young-mi, Park Na-rae, Park So-dam, Solar, and Son Na-eun take a camping car to an exotic spot in Korea. In episode 5 of “Gamsung Camping,” which will be broadcast for the first time after shifting the schedule, actor Lee Min-jung appeared as the first female guest of “Camping Friend”.

On this day, Lee Min-jung showed off the force of a top actor with an elegant appearance reminiscent of a runway, but soon after, she quickly adapted to ‘gaming camping’ with her shaggy talk and charm, and boasted the all-time honey chemistry of the six women, raising expectations.

Lee Min-jung revealed the full love story from her first meeting with her husband Lee Byung-hun to marriage. She made the members' hearts sweet by revealing the story behind the fateful marriage that "I couldn't meet anyone I like this way" and the sweet marriage life with Lee Byung-hun.

It is said that Lee Min-jung decided to marry Lee Byeong-hun's decisive word at the time he was contemplating marriage in the past, but the question of what Lee Byung-hun's word that shook Lee Min-jung's heart becomes more curious.

In particular, Lee Min-jung, a housewife in the 8th year, prepared a camping feast with a “home-cooked” feeling with a set of 8 hand-made side dishes and skillful cooking skills, drawing admiration from the members. When Lee Min-jung took over the kitchen (?), Park Na-rae, the only culinary talent in “Gamseong Camping,” confessed, “I feel like my mother,” and made a laugh.

You can see actor Lee Min-jung's shaggy anti-war charm and movie-like love story, which you have never seen anywhere else, at JTBC's'Gamsung Camping', which will be broadcast at 9 pm on the 20th.

dj3290@naver.com

Source:  n.news.naver.com

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Photo posted by Minjung on her IG :glee:

2020101826.jpg

Source Nate via AKP
Actress Lee Min Jung revealed the real reason why she married actor Lee Byung Hun

2020101823.jpg

The actress will be making a guest appearance on JTBC's 'Gamsung Camping' this coming Friday on November 20th KST.  In this upcoming episode, Lee Min Jung candidly shares her love story with Lee Byung Hun, from their dating days to marriage life. She shared she decided to marry him because "I thought I won't ever find another love like this one."

2020101824.jpg

Tune in to JTBC on November 20 at 9 PM KST to find out more about Lee Min Jung! 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Can't wait to watch Minjung's segment in 'Gamsung Camping' tonight.. quite a surprise that she took on the overnight outdoor reality show. A great treat for the fans, nonetheless. Wonder what she'll cook for the cast this time.. MJ enjoys cooking in 'Barbers of Seville' last year. JH-Omma will definitely cook up a storm of course.. :droolz:

bhmj20_40.jpg

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Just before the airing of 'Gamsung Camping' ep.5 tonight, MJ posted this 'couple photo' .. with 'The Bad' Park Chang Yi (cosplayed by Park Na Rae).:yaaa:

2020101827.jpg

The real THE WEIRD and THE BAD from GBW :bunnywar:

skhlbh3.jpg

Top actors Song Kang Ho (L) and Lee Byung Hun (R) from 'Joint Security Area' (JSA 2000) to 'The Good, The Bad, The Weird' (GBW 2008) to 'The Age Of Shadows' (2016) to 'Emergency Declaration' (2021). Photo: LeeByungHun IG

• Like 2
  • Love 1

November 19, 2020

[SBS Star] Lee Min-jung Shares Why She Decided to Marry Lee Byung Hun

Lee Narin SBS Star

2020101829.jpg

Actress Lee Min-jung revealed why she made a decision to marry actor Lee Byung Hun.

Recently, Lee Min-jung joined the cast of JTBC's television show 'Gamsung Camping'.

During the recording, Lee Min-jung talked about her marriage with Lee Byung Hun.

Lee Min-jung said, "I actually wasn't sure if I should marry him at first. So, I thought all day and night whether I should marry him."

She continued, "At that time, Lee Byung Hun said something to me and his words swifted my heart to a total yes."

She went on, "I just thought I would never be able to meet a guy whom I love as much as I love him."

Lee Min-jung and Lee Byung Hun

Following their marriage in August 2013, Lee Min-jung and Lee Byung Hun welcomed a baby boy into the world in March 2015.

(Credit= SBS Entertainment News)

Source: charmedbykorea @afan_nysideofme

• Love 3

November 20, 2020

'Gamsung Camping' Park Na-rae x Park So-dam x Ahn Young-mi's reenactment of 'NomNomNom' → Lee Byung-hun x Song Kang-ho x Jung Woo-seong

Source: NewsInside

2020101830.jpg

Photo = JTBC'Gamsung Camping' broadcast capture

The cast of Park Na-rae, Ahn Young-mi, and Park So-dam parodied the movie 'NomNomNom' (The Good, The Bad, The Weird) at JTBC's 'Gamsung Camping' aired on the 20th and received messages from Lee Byung-hun, Song Kang-ho and Jung Woo-seong.

Lee Byung-hun, Song Kang-ho and Jung Woo-seong showed cool reactions to the members of 'Gamsung Camping' who transformed into a parody of the hit movie 'The Good, The Bad and The Weird'.

In JTBC's'Gamsung Camping', which aired on the 20th, Park Na-rae, Park So-dam, and Ahn Young-mi were depicted as the main characters of the movie 'NomNomNom' (GBW) starring the guest's Lee Min Jung's husband Lee Byung-hun with actors Song Kang-ho and Jung Woo-seong.

Lee Min-jung told Lee Byung-hun, 'Park Na-rae is wearing her husband's costume in 'NomNomNom'. I sent a text message saying, "It's really funny hahaha," and Lee Byung-hun said, "Take a picture" as he showed interest.

Later, Lee Min-jung sent the parody picture of 'The Good, The Bad, The Weird' to Lee Byung-hun while Park So-dam sent messages to Jung Woo-sung and Song Kang-ho.

Lee Byung-hun's answer was 'lol'. Park Na-rae, who had been expecting a lot, was disappointed with the simple answer, but Ahn Young-mi explained that "husbands don't send in detail by text. This is really funny." Lee Min-do admitted, "(Lee Byung-hun) finds it funny. If it's really funny he will put 'lol' in his reply."

Soon, Song Kang-ho and Jung Woo-sung's answers arrived. Jung Woo-sung replied, 'hahahaha, all of them are so cute and lovely' like usual sweet personality. Young-mi Ahn was excited to say that she was lovely and said, "Tell me, I love you," and laughed.

Park So-dam said, "It's not over yet. I've sent me, 'Be careful with the cold weather!"

Song Kang-ho's message was also released. It was a simple. 'ㅋㅋㅋ~ That's cool^^~'. The crowd became quiet when the answer was too simple, but Park So-dam explained, "If you add 'lol', it's really fun."

Accordingly, Song Kang-ho is impressed by Ahn Young-mi' imitation of The Weird. He said, "I'm so grateful for that alone. Really. Just for sending a reply," he laughed.

[News Inside Reporter Kang Haru news@newsinside.kr]

Source: Lily | #AYA  @lily_subs

• Like 2
  • Love 1