Source | 2013/09/09 | 154 views | Permalink | 3 Comments

Share on reddit

photo346423.jpg

Added new images and videos for the upcoming Korean drama "The Firstborn"

"The Firstborn" (2013)

Directed by Lee Kwan-hee

Written by Kim Jeong-soo

Network : jTBC

With Jae Hee, Oh Yoon-ah, Jang Mi-hee, Yoon Jeong-hee, Jo I-jin, Kang Ee-sik,...

Sat, Sun 20:45
Synopsis
A drama about the firstborn of five siblings, taking care of the rest to become successful people in society after losing their parents early in the 1960s.

Broadcast starting date in Korea : 2013/09/14

Source : www.hancinema.net/kor... ( English Korean )

Credit : http://www.hancinema.net/video-added-new-posters-and-teaser-trailers-for-the-korean-drama-the-firstborn--60280.html

***official relationship chart and cast***
FB003_zps4d3e8cbd.jpg

Credit 1 : http://home.jtbc.co.kr/Cast/CastIntro.aspx?prog_id=PR10010243&menu_id=PM10019493Credit 2 : YoonJungHee Baidu (http://tieba.baidu.com/p/2586378032)

@sulovesk welcome and nice to meet you...Jae Hee is male lead actor in this drama. I'm very excited and can't wait to watch this drama :D
@badsmuler thank for your new info., I think this week a lot of info. will come out...so happy ;)

@KaoW... =D> $-) :x :)) \:D/  May i take your posts and post them in page 1 ???

I'm very very happy and soooo excited...thank you so much, my dear chinggu... :x

Is that me or do you feel the same ??? By looking YJH and JH pictures, i think they both look so compatible together...good looking and very mature...

Saturday night...why it takes too long... :(( I want to see this drama now... :D

badsmuler said: @Iris...i agree with you...i think @NEWMARIO already got our tags and if she/he interested with this drama she/he will come and join us here... [-O<

Sadly viki and dramafever can't be watched in my country but i'll post in their FB walls...i already asked epdrama to sub this drama too cause the drama before The Firstborn, "Cruel Palace" had been subbed by them... [-O<

@KaoW...fighting !!!!

Guest sulovesk

@kaoW hello chinggu!!! thank you thank you so much for the info!! I can't wait to watch it too esp Jae hee is in lead role. My heart was broken when he starred in Jang ok Jung as 2nd male lead and very limited role. Hope rating for this drama becomes very high!!

@badsmuler thank you for info too chinggu! I will try to look out for other dramas that this actress starred in. My first time seeing her .. hehe

Looking forward to the heirs too!

@badsmuler, and @KaoW,  Thank you for all the new information and photos....~

This little girl was so good in "Good Doctor"

I look forward to seeing her in First Born..

Yoo Hae-jeong, finished with "Good Doctor"

photo347075.jpg

Kid actress Yoo Hae-jeong is done with "Good Doctor".

Wolf girl Eun-ok (Yoo Hae-jeong) who was raised in a dog cage due to her aunt's abuse, was adopted into opera singer Gyu-hyeon's (Jeong Yoo-seok) home and met a Happy Ending.

Yoo Hae-jeong expressed the wild with her whole body and delivered a message bigger than her lines.

She said she had a tough time mastering the movements of a wild animal because it wasn't something she could learn from her pet at home.

She said, "I was a fan of Joo Won and was so happy to find out I could work with him. It was a short time but I got to like everyone so much".

Yoo Hae-jeong is soon about to star in the JTBC weekend drama "The Firstborn" as Yeong-seon, the leading character.

Meanwhile, "The Firstborn" is based in the 60s and 70s about a group of five siblings surviving on their own after losing their parents.

Source: Hancinema

@sulovesk...It's acceptable if you're not familiar with Yoon jung hee...actually her age as same as Jae hee and had been doing dramas since 2005 and always became a leading female in all her previous dramas. Her speciality is in family genre so no wonder some of you don't know her much... :D

If you have time, please watch her drama " Family Honor " first...personally i still think it was her best project till now...in that drama she became a language profesor who was soft and kind-hearted but really had strong personality and principles...that's why the leading male there loved her to death... :x

I hope TFB will be great as FH and JH will love her much too... :x

@badsmuler wow...yeah...finally PRESS CON pics...our "Double Hee" looks so great together...our YJH so cool in navy blue suite...can't wait for this sat...so excited :D :D :D
feel free to take my post to the 1 page chinggu ;)
@Iris thank for english news of our young yeong-seon...she's so cute and adorable :x
@sulovesk I didn't want to watch Jang Ok Jung after I heard that Jae Hee has to play as 2nd male lead actor...I'm so happy that he is the male lead in this drama...let's pray for this drama together  [-O<

Archived