[Movie 2014] SEA FOG 해무 ♥ KimYunSeok ♥ ParkYuChun (First trailer on p18)

vzmeiin

Veteran actor Kim Yoon Suk  is highly respected as an actor....Even Park Yoochun has said that he was in awe of him (seeing the veteran at an award show)...Looking forward to a great collaboration...
Some of Kim Yoon Suk's acting awards:

• Replies 514
  • Created
  • Last Reply

[7Sep2013 Info: Jung Yoo-mi is a strong candidate of the casting for the film 'Sea Fog'] Jung Yoo-mi is likely to be the lead actress in 'Sea Fog' that will be directed by Bong Joon-ho. One of the movie related personnel said that Jung Yoo-mi is still considering whether to accept the offer for the role of Hongmae. Due to many cruel and special scenes in 'Sea Fog',it is not easy to convince most actresses. Currently, the production team has put Jung Yoo-mi as the first candidate that they are trying to convince. 

Hongmae, a girl from North Korea, has gone up to the smuggling vessel to look for her brother whom she has lost contact with and also fell in love with Dong Shik (#ParkYuchun). It is scheduled to have prominent love scenes. The 'Sea Fog' production group is currently in the midst of amending the script on sex scenes to reduce the burden for the actress. It is scheduled to start shooting on the second half of this year once casting is completed.

Source: Sally_2002
Translated from Chinese to English: @fourc_pyc

Media preview

Embedded image permalink

Jung Yumi courted for big screen romance with Yoochun
JungYumi_Yoochun1.jpg

Jung Yumi (God of the Workplace, I Need Romance 2012) is having quite the busy year in film and TV, and it looks like she’ll be going right from romancing Yoo Ah-in in Kkang-chulieto being paired with Yoochun (I Miss You) in his big screen debut. She’s still considering the role, but I hope she takes it. I like the pairing, enough that I wish this were a dramaland romance instead.

The project is play-to-film adaptation Sea Fog, from blockbuster director-turned-producer Bong Joon-ho (Snowpiercer, The Host) and screenwriter-turned-director Shim Sung-bo (Memories of Murder). It stars Kim Yoon-seok (Thieves, Wandeuki) as a fishing boat captain who goes so broke that he decides to turn his vessel into a smuggling ship, and begins the very dangerous business of sneaking people across the border between China and Korea. Yoochun plays a member of the crew that faces off with the captain.

The story is about a perilous journey with one particular group of stowaways and the ship’s crew that’s falling apart at the seams. If she signs on, Jung Yumi will play a stowaway on the ship, a young woman hoping to cross the border to find the brother she lost contact with. And during the journey she’ll share a steamy romance with Yoochun. Apparently the role is racy enough that it’s cause for concern in getting a leading actress to sign on, so they’re simultaneously tinkering with the script while casting. Let’s not be hasty now. You still have to leave enough steam to power the thing. Ahem.

Once it finalizes casting, Sea Fog will begin production, and plans for a 2014 release.

Source: Dramabeans

Jeong Yu-mi and Micky Yoochun in "Sea Fog"

Source | 2013/09/08 | 109 views | Permalink | 0 Comments

Share on reddit 1

photo346281.jpg

Actress Jeong Yu-mi has been chosen for the leading role of the movie "Sea Fog".

A media reported on the 7th that Jeong Yu-mi is thinking about starring in the movie.

The movie has had some difficulties in casting actresses because it's quite gruesome and shocking. The crew has Jeong Yu-mi in mind.

"Sea Fog" is directed by Bong Joon-ho based on an original theater about a crew and smugglers out in the middle of the sea. Kim Yoon-seok and Micky Yoochun are the captions of the ship.

Jeong Yu-mi will take on the role of a Chinese Korean, Hong Mae. She is expected to have a bed scene with Micky Yoochun and therefore, the center of attention. "Sea Fog" will complete casting by this month and start filming.

Source : www.moneytoday.co.kr/... ( English )

Just can't wait for all the cast to be finalized

I hope JYM  will be confirmed or whoever she is that will be paired with yoochun can build their chemistry on screen

Btw about the bed scene ~~  why a lot of people make big fuss about it ....It's not the main plot this film ~~blame for the allkpop article

Wish all the best for this film ~~ FIGHTING YOOCHUN >_<

Sorry forget something

Wanna to share this

Interesting review abt Sea Fog`s producer Bong Joon Hoo latest movie

Review: Snowpiercer
http://atkmagazine.com/2013/09/09/review-snowpiercer/

and this

Snowpiercer 설국열차 OST Full Trailer Music by Marco Beltrami

cr :
LIKEST INTERNATIONAL

Snowpiercer International Trailer (2013)

cr:
id="watch-headline-title" class="yt" MOVIECLIPS Trailers

Just getting to know Sea Fog`s producer Bong Joon Hoo latest movie.. It looked really awesome ~~

[TRANS] 250813 News About Park Yuchun’s Film `The Sea Fog` in Malaysian Newspaper

c5q4.jpg

‘Challenges for Park Yuchun’

After the success of the drama `Missing You`, Park Yuchun challenged himself to act on silver screen.

The latest challenge faced by Yuchun is to act in a new film entitled The Sea Fog under the direction of Boon Jong Ho.

‘Park Yuchun after much discussion, is ready to act in the said film. Both parties is currently reviewing the contract’ said the representative of C-Jes Entertainment.

It was made to understand that Park Yuchun took a long time deciding to act in a film bcause he didn’t want his appearance to be meaningless to the viewers.

Source: Pancaindera, Mingguan Malaysia
Translated by: bewitched6002
Shared by: PostcardstoYuchun by @ChunsaArmy

Mz_Hyunki said: Just can't wait for all the cast to be finalized

I hope JYM  will be confirmed or whoever she is that will be paired with yoochun can build their chemistry on screen

Btw about the bed scene ~~  why a lot of people make big fuss about it ....It's not the main plot this film ~~blame for the allkpop article

Wish all the best for this film ~~ FIGHTING YOOCHUN >_<

I liked Jeong Yu-mi in A BitterSweet Life with Lee Byung-hun by director Kim Ji-won
Also in "Oki's movie" by Director Hong Sang-soo.

She is a veteran actress who had already won several awards for her acting...

Iris said: I liked Jeong Yu-mi in A BitterSweet Life with Lee Byung-hun by director Kim Ji-won
Also in "Oki's movie" by Director Hong Sang-soo.

She is a veteran actress who had already won several awards for her acting...

Archived