[variety] Choi Hong Man - Strong Friends

Guest Kalena

Guest Kalena

[KBS] 최홍만 과 강한친ᅗ

Choi Hong Man - Strong Friends (최홍만 과 강한친구들) SF01.jpg KBS Happy Sunday site: http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/happysunday/index.html Strong Friends Photo Gallery: http://www.kbs.co.kr/2tv/enter/happysunday...ends/index.html Segment debut: Happy Sunday - August 13, 2006 Segment ended: Happy Sunday - October 29, 2006 K-1 fighter Choi Hong Man and celebrities participate in various physical challenges/games. Celebrity guests rotate every two weeks (just like Heroine 6, X-Man, Love Letter, etc.)

MC: Lee Hwi Jae [1 & 2]: Shin Jung Hwan, Kim Jong Min, Lee Jung, Ayumi, Kim Hee Chul, Han Kyung, Sung Dong Il, Lee Su Geun [3 & 4]: Shin Jung Hwan, Kim Jong Min, Chun Myung Hun, Han Kyung, Yuri, Lee Jung, Sung Dong Il, Lee Su Geun [5 & 6]: Kim Jong Min, Chun Myung Hun, Jo Hye Ryun, Lee Jung, Sung Dong Il, Lee Su Geun [7]: Highlights show [8 & 9]: Kim Jong Min, Chun Myung Hun, Lee Jae Yun, Yuri, Lee Ji Hye, Sung Dong Il, Lee Su Geun [10 & 11]: Kim Jong Min, Lee Jung, Chun Myung Hun, Lee Jae Yun, Park Jung Ah, Shin Bong Sun, Lee Su Geun

ClubBox Links (for Happy Sunday files): http://clubbox.co.kr/Kalena85 http://clubbox.co.kr/iyagi http://clubbox.co.kr/sylver Non-Clubbox Links for episodes: (+ generous uploader) [1] CHM Strong Friends (08-13-06) LQ (ninjastar) [2] CHM Strong Friends (08-20-06) LQ (silverwingz) [3] CHM Strong Friends (08-27-06) LQ (silverwingz) [4] CHM Strong Friends (09-10-06) LQ (silverwingz) [5] CHM Strong Friends (09-17-06) LQ (silverwingz) [6] CHM Strong Friends (09-24-06) LQ (silverwingz) [7] CHM Strong Friends (10-01-06) LQ (silverwingz) [8] CHM Strong Friends (10-08-06) LQ (silverwingz) [9] CHM Strong Friends (10-16-06) LQ (silverwingz) [10] CHM Strong Friends (10-22-06) LQ (steam.boy) [11] CHM Strong Friends (10-29-06) LQ (steam.boy) <last episode> Other Happy Sunday threads: FC Shoot Dori Heroine 6 *No posting of direct CB Links! (per forum rules) *No requests for links or subs in this thread. (per forum rules) All requests should go in the resources subforum. Thanks. Enjoy the show! :P

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Haha I dled this weeks episode because I'm being biased with hankyung & heechul featuring in this episode, even though I couldn't understand anything I just skipped the parts with talking, & some parts were hilairious & shin hwan & kim jong min just makes the show even better.

Guest x_sadendings

ahaha i loved this weeks ep ^^

i srsly cracked when CHM missed the kickboard and his shoe fell off

i loved hankyungs first kick it was so cool

SJH glare at the arena was just lmao

cant wait for next week

it was a good show to watch though CHm kinda scares me >.O

i guess the guest for this show rotates like herione 6 and xman or LL

but we'll just have to see next week's ep to find out :P

Guest x_sadendings

has anyone notice that hankyung got cut off in the chicken game?

notice how its says 5:1 but then i counted only 4 people xD

stcapskx7.png

hrm does this show show what guest are going to be on and such?

anyways look forward to todays ep ^^

Guest sweetbabigrl

wow this show is krazyyy the guy is SOO TALL

how tall is he? 7 feet?

haha hee keeps dancing

haha he looks tough and all but soemtimes he looks scared and shy haha

haha it has some funny parts to it

yay hankyung and hee chul was in it

woot ayumi, kim jong min, and shin jung hwan

they didnt do much in the show.. but still good

so is it over or there is part 2?

Guest beautifulfriend

as much as i like choi hong man, i hate how everybody draws attention to only him whenever he comes out on a show. Well, the only show I've seen of him so far in which he was the guest was Heroine 6, and my mom and I both thought it was completely unfair to the other guests because everybody was fussing over ONLY Choi Hong Man.

But yeah, his personality is so cute hahahaha.

Guest ninjastar

i'm watching it live right now

seems like their guests are like most variety shows, meaning every 2 episodes (excluding specials), new guests come on

Did Hankyung just kick Choi Hong Man in the crotch?!

Guest Kalena

hehe- i'm watching Happy Sunday now, too. :D

i don't think Han Kyung kicked him "directly", but whatever CHM was holding for him to kick kind of backfired & hit him there....! edit: i take that back! now that i watched it again, he did kick CHM there! :sweatingbullets: i think of all the guests, Han Kyung probably has the most skills to do anything right, with his martial arts & all. It was funny seeing them all getting kicked in the richard simmons, tho...! :lol:

Guest luckyyou

as much as i like choi hong man, i hate how everybody draws attention to only him whenever he comes out on a show. Well, the only show I've seen of him so far in which he was the guest was Heroine 6, and my mom and I both thought it was completely unfair to the other guests because everybody was fussing over ONLY Choi Hong Man.

But yeah, his personality is so cute hahahaha.

His personality is cute. I think it's just cuter since he's such a big tall guy and he's doing all this cute little moves.

Anyways, well I understand how choi Hong Man gets all the attention. imagine if park ji sung came on a show, obviously they'll fuss over him rather than like lee jung or say some other celebrity. it just makes sense.

Guest Kalena

Oh yeah! i thought that was Chun Myung Hun in the preview, but the VOD was too fuzzy last nite. :crazy: But watching it again today, he is there (that's him getting pummeled in the 2nd cap...). Hooray that he's on shows again! It looks like a fun one. Anything w/a water fight is usually a good show. :lol:

SF06.jpgSF08.jpg