Quantcast

Which makeup remover do you use ?

MissAria

My friend gave me a pack of Neutrogena makeup remover wipes, however I only used like 3 of them in 1 year. The majority of the time I just just liquid soap to remove my makeup, it works great! Some people even uses olive oil to remove their makeup and that also does the trick.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest loveAmore

I got a large box of makeup removing wipes from Costco. It's their Kirkland brand. 
It's cheap for the quantity you get, and it does it's job of removing my makeup. (Plus the wipes itself are huge)
I just wash my face with my regular cleanser afterwards to cleanse my face from other impurities n stuff :)highly recommend it doe

Guest xsakurahanax

L'oreal Gentle Eye and lips makeup remover. c:! Then I use the daiso charcoal facial foam wash to make sure I get rid of my makeup completely. c:

Guest LibraZebra

I like using organic coconut oil. It melts off all the makeup and it's considered good for skin too. Mine was $5 for a big jar at Trader Joe's and I can just wash with regular soap afterwards to remove the oily residue. So far it's been helping with skin dryness and it smells really good haha. I've tried out drugstore chemical makeup removers and they're always too harsh and dry out my eye area and nose really badly.

Archived