Which makeup remover do you use ?

MissAria

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest odreamso

I use Neutrogena makeup remover wipes. They come in a blue package.
Then after I shower and use a Target face wash brand, I use rubbing alcohol to double check I got off all the makeup. You'd be surprised how much comes off after the alcohol. Just make sure after you use it, MOISTURIZE! It really can dry out your skin.
After the alcohol, I use this Dead Sea Mineral Face Toner and then some lotion. 
Lot's of steps but I have dry skin so that's my routine.

Guest victoliae

Yes To Cucumber Soothing Facial Towelettes!I also have the tomato one and the pink grapefruit one.I love the "Yes To" facial towelettes, they're convenient and they don't seem to break my skin out. 

• 1 month later...
Guest kath (^___^)

i do not really use those over the counter make-up removers . i just use the good ol' baby oil . it does a good job of removing stubborn eyeliners and mascaras and it does not break me out . it is cheap and it works . good enough for me . 

Guest fatfish

Sonia Kashuk's REMOVE, which is comparable to Lancome's Bi-facil. HG for me :) I'm curious about bioderma, and want to try it, but it sounds like most people use it to remove facial makeup?

Guest quteeCAKE

Sephora waterproof make up remover, then I use the Laniege professional make up remover multi-cleanse with a clarasonic, anything left around my eyes I just use a q-tip with vaseline :) 

Guest SophieKins

I used to have my LaNeige waterproof makeup remover, I miss it...
Right now I have Bioderma, and EtudeHouse waterproof makeup remover

Guest c.odette

EVOO. I put it in a pump container.

Splash face with warm water then rub a couple of pumps over face.

Wipe off with cotton rounds/warm microfiber cloth.

Repeat if necessary.

Then i continue with my usual cleanser toner moisturizer.

Coconut oil! I have a video on the benefits of this stuff (link in sig)
I like using the Yes to Blueberries makeup wipe for all over my face and then use coconut oil for my eye makeup. I like it because it doesn't make my eyes sting like traditional makeup removers and it works awesome =DDD

Guest SophieKins

I made a blog post about my night-time routine, including my make up removal.
Check it out if curious and interested :http://sophietraverse.blogspot.hk/2013/11/my-night-time-routine-remove-your-make.html

Archived