Quantcast

Which makeup remover do you use ?

MissAria

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am currently using the Bioderma for Sensitive skin, it is very gentle and it works to remove most stubborn waterproof makeup as well. But if you are looking for a cheaper alternative to this, you may also try the Bifesta cleansing water range. They work and feel the same! I love them both the same way!
For cleansing oil, which I use more when I use waterproof mascara which are so difficult to remove, I would use shu uemura's cleansing oil, the blue bottle, because I really find that it is very gentle and effective! Biore's jelly makeup remover can be an alternative to this as well, but I still prefer the Shu uemura's! 

Guest <3 Kim

Bifesta is my favourite brand for makeup removers. It also works as a cleanser so you don't have to cleanse your face afterwards - works really well if you had a long day and are too lazy to put on more skincare products.
The Bifesta waterproof eye makeup remover is also great, removes makeup very easily an it is waterbased so it doesn't have the oily feeling afterwards.

Guest gisellaaa

I don't know what it's called because it's all in Japanese but it's by Biore and it's in a cute purple pump-like bottle. It's been my favorite make-up remover for a very long time! :)

Guest sheillablog

I'm using Bioderma too, and very impressed with it. I've tried shu uemura cleansing oil, and Bioderma work better on my sensitive, acne prone skin..

&lt;3 Kim said: Bifesta is my favourite brand for makeup removers. It also works as a cleanser so you don't have to cleanse your face afterwards - works really well if you had a long day and are too lazy to put on more skincare products.
The Bifesta waterproof eye makeup remover is also great, removes makeup very easily an it is waterbased so it doesn't have the oily feeling afterwards.

Guest ☆ steph à la mode ☆

sunflowers12919 said: I don't know what it's called because it's all in Japanese but it's by Biore and it's in a cute purple pump-like bottle. It's been my favorite make-up remover for a very long time! :)

Guest soleil4177

- DHC cleansing oil - cheaper than shu, haha- Pond's cold cream - bit old school but does the job too- Neutrogena Eye Makeup Remover- Extra virgin coconut oil - takes off every last bit of foundation and waterproof mascara. I wash with Mario Badescu facial wash after to remove the oil. 

Guest happybubble

I've been using Bioderma Sensibio for almost a year now and I have no plans on trying other products as it is already perfect for my acne prone skin

Extra virgin olive oil

extra virgin coconut oil

it removes everything :x

1 natural ingredient compared to 8 or more synthetic/chemical ingredients from conventional makeupremover product - a win for the health :)

i have sensitive skin

• 2 weeks later...

Innisfree Apple Juice Cleansing Oil by for THE BEST makeup remover I have ever used.
It takes EVERYTHING away by just one wash. I have never had to use separate remover for waterproof makeup.
Just 2 pumps and massage for a minute or two is all I need.
It's around $13 a bottle on eBay. :-)

Guest MissMay1430292204

I'd recommend Kate's makeup remover! It's super easy to remove waterproof mascara, but can be a bit oily.
Of course, my favourite has gotta be Shu Uemura's cleansing oil, but that can be a bit pricey.

Guest sheertiara

I use the elf studio makeup remover wipes. You get like 30 for only $3 and they work so well. I've tried a lot of makeup removers but don't think I could make a switch to any other. This literally removes any trace of makeup! :) I just tried their exfoliating makeup remover wipes and prefer the original ones better. You should give it a try.

Archived