Core Contents Media's F-VE DOLLS (파이브돌스) Official Thread

Guest hye

Guest daneedanee

Dani & F-VE DOLLS vs. fans & antis

Few days after releasing of Can you love me and after Dani's first performance with F-ve dolls, people started to spread hate towards her - they spammed Dani's instagram and comment sections on several kpop news sites, or even on youtube. She was called talentles, ugly, leeching on T-ARA and F-ve dolls... 

At first I hated the idea of Dani joining F-ve dolls for this song (especially for the rap parts) too, because the group itself has three good rappers (Hyoyoung, Hyewon and Nayeon) and other three members can rap on Dani's level too, but after all she was nice addiction. 

Hyoyoung (main rapper) didn't mind her having lines which could be hers, so why should fans make big deal from it. 

Dani and Hyoyoung met for the first time during shooting of drama - School 2013. They spend much time together, they became friends (prooved by many selcas and videos). Dani trained with F-ve dolls during their hiatus, now she is spending her time with former F-ve dolls member Shannon Williams.
t-ara+dani+5dolls+hyoyoung+(2).jpg
Hyoyoung and Dani during School 2013
tumblr_msyviute0O1sa41jno1_500.jpg
Hyoyoung and Dani during Can you love me promotions
Most people didn't get that Dani is kind of different from other idols and she will read all of those hatefull comments. During Can you love me promotions it was kind of sad to see this 14 y-o girl to lost her confidence. For example on her instagram appeard many comments about her looking as stick insect, few days after it during one interview she didn't want cameraman to shoot her legs, because it looks too skinny. There were some proofs that F-ve dolls don't want her to be in this song, but if I can judge from their SNS posts, they look like good friends to me. 

20121017_dani_hyoyoung.jpeg

If you watch Dani's live performances with F-ve dolls. She is dancing always in the middle, but only in the background (excluded her solo part). Even when they meve from A to V formation she always stand in the background. She's wearing different outfit to make it obvious that she isn't member of the group. 

First performance of Can you love me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived