Quantcast
Guest zzainal

Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Imagini pentru LOVE BOOK GIF..the archive time........:wub:Dorama: Mother |  year 2017 |  16 episodes |  #Review.  Synopsis: Kang Soo Jin is an ornithologist who lives around the world researching birds.  After spending three years studying in a lab in a seaside town in South Korea, he finds himself temporarily out of work when the site closes.  She then agrees to work as a substitute teacher in a kindergarten even without supporting children until she gets a new job in Iceland.  But knowing the student Kim Hye Na and witnessing the abuse suffered by the child, can not get immune and ends up doing an act of madness.  .  This drama is strong and intense.  It talks about family relationships and especially about motherhood.  I was very upset watching and cried horrors.  I spent a whole week thinking about the characters and couldn't watch anything else.  I felt so touched that I decided to watch it a second time.  Detail is that I suffered and cried all over again.  But I got over him.  .  The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them.  Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts.  Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness.  Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted.  But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul.  .  The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times.  So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series.  .  Have you ever watched this drama?  Let's talk about him?  .Dorama: Mother | year 2017 | 16 episodes | #Review  . Synopsis: Kang Soo Jin is an ornithologist who lives around the world researching birds. After spending three years studying in a lab in a seaside town in South Korea, he finds himself temporarily out of work when the site closes. She then agrees to work as a substitute teacher in a kindergarten even without supporting children until she gets a new job in Iceland. But knowing the student Kim Hye Na and witnessing the abuse suffered by the child, can not get immune and ends up doing an act of madness. . This drama is strong and intense. It talks about family relationships and especially about motherhood. I was very upset watching and cried horrors. I spent a whole week thinking about the characters and couldn't watch anything else. I felt so touched that I decided to watch it a second time. Detail is that I suffered and cried all over again. But I got over him. . The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them. Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them. Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them. Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . #review   #Dorama   #koreandrama   #koreadrama   #kdrama   #drama   #mother   # mother   #leeboyoung https://storgram.com/post/B1XBOVRBYLg:wub:

#wewillwaitleejongsuk #dream ðð«#leejongsuk #jichangwook #parkhyungsik #kimsohyun #oppa #leeminho #songjoongki . . . #parkbogum #kdrama #kpop #exo #leeminho #bts #korea #koreanmodel #actorkorean #actorjongsuk #gongyoo #blackpink #video . . . @jongsuk0206https://storgram.com/post/B1XOMOwJCD-

......the..universe.:wub:..our universe...!!!!!!!!:wub:..........Into this universe we can introduce certain impulses which.........:blush:.....................We're trying to protect the balance of the entire universe...:heart::thumbsup::tounge_wink:

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoorImage may contain: sky and outdoorImage may contain: cloud, sky, outdoor and natureYou might think it's a strange image ... tokyotower, which used to be visible in the right hand of my desk before. This is a picture taken on the rooftop at lunchtime when it disappeared. Tokyo, where there were only a few parts that could be seen. The next image is the skytree from my balcony this morning. I wonder what is seen unchanged forever he said this landscape ... # Lee Jong-suk   # Korea actor   #Tokyotower   #Skytree   #Leejongsuk   # Jongsuk0206   # Cafe89mansion   # Amanproject2018   # Akasaka, Minato-ku, Tokyo https://storgram.com/post/B1afO6ZgEWI:wub:

Lee Jong-suk, then super 
raincoat series wallpaper 9P[Detective Pikachu smiles]

"look beautiful for a long time we know the product you are so cute only solution"[Kiss]

about reformation

Imagini pentru business funny gif..the business time..:wub:

李钟硕 超 话 89mansion 超 话 cafe.89mansion 更新 :

Deokgu Tumbler has been restocked! 
Available both online and offline ☺️
-
Deokgu Magic Mug is also available online today. 
...展开全文c