[Official] Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

Admin

Li Baoying’s words are

a bubble, happy on Saturday! I feel that I haven't been visiting this super talk for a long time. O'Neill doesn't have a hole. It doesn't seem like I can go shopping. I[允悲]don't know how Ouni and her children are doing. I think she is, she didn't pick up the new one. drama almost two years, the last time I was chasing her drama remake of "Mother", I really miss her[grievance]
  • 0069qmFogy1g62g5f1kikj30u018raj2.jpg
  • 0069qmFogy1g62g5fht49j30u018u4bj.jpg

Imagini pentru LOVE BOOK GIF..the archive time........:wub:Dorama: Mother |  year 2017 |  16 episodes |  #Review.  Synopsis: Kang Soo Jin is an ornithologist who lives around the world researching birds.  After spending three years studying in a lab in a seaside town in South Korea, he finds himself temporarily out of work when the site closes.  She then agrees to work as a substitute teacher in a kindergarten even without supporting children until she gets a new job in Iceland.  But knowing the student Kim Hye Na and witnessing the abuse suffered by the child, can not get immune and ends up doing an act of madness.  .  This drama is strong and intense.  It talks about family relationships and especially about motherhood.  I was very upset watching and cried horrors.  I spent a whole week thinking about the characters and couldn't watch anything else.  I felt so touched that I decided to watch it a second time.  Detail is that I suffered and cried all over again.  But I got over him.  .  The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them.  Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts.  Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness.  Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted.  But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul.  .  The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times.  So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series.  .  Have you ever watched this drama?  Let's talk about him?  .Dorama: Mother | year 2017 | 16 episodes | #Review  . Synopsis: Kang Soo Jin is an ornithologist who lives around the world researching birds. After spending three years studying in a lab in a seaside town in South Korea, he finds himself temporarily out of work when the site closes. She then agrees to work as a substitute teacher in a kindergarten even without supporting children until she gets a new job in Iceland. But knowing the student Kim Hye Na and witnessing the abuse suffered by the child, can not get immune and ends up doing an act of madness. . This drama is strong and intense. It talks about family relationships and especially about motherhood. I was very upset watching and cried horrors. I spent a whole week thinking about the characters and couldn't watch anything else. I felt so touched that I decided to watch it a second time. Detail is that I suffered and cried all over again. But I got over him. . The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them. Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them. Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . The relationship between Soo Jin and Hye Na is so beautiful and genuine that I couldn't help but hope for them. Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . Soo Jin is such a warrior and devoted mother that each scene of the two melts our hearts. Even when things get tough and painful she puts the child first and protects her like a true lioness. Soo Jin's mothers are also amazing mothers and deserve to be highlighted. But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . But of course the series shows motherhood crudely, so some moms will make you hate them to the soul. . The scene above is the ending of the story and I loved him so much that I watched several times. So I decided to put her in the review instead of the cover of the series. . Have you ever watched this drama? Let's talk about him? . #review   #Dorama   #koreandrama   #koreadrama   #kdrama   #drama   #mother   # mother   #leeboyoung https://storgram.com/post/B1XBOVRBYLg:wub: