Quantcast
zzainal

Soo-Ha & Hye Sung Couple (Lee Jong Suk & Lee Bo Young)

cf10dc20ly1g466sk98qsj20qo0f0wkx.jpg

Li Baoying Xiaobian recently insisted on going to bed early andgetting up early~ Is it
good for the goodguys to
sleep at this point? 
I remember before going to bed with us Monday to say goodnight na[Be careful for you]
# # every day to say good night to Baoying 
Monday of cute little too good night na[Be careful for you]

cf10dc20ly1g49n7jqw8mj20rs15ok66.jpg

Li Baoying, good morning, babies~
Today is also full of energy.[Be careful for you]
# 日与李宝英说早安#Get[Be careful for you]
up with the baby to punch in the card~ Tell Li Baoying about your good morning love
today, Xiaobian is going to see thousands and thousands of I thought that in the interview, I said that I like cartoons on Mondays, so I want to watch cartoons with my sister.
If you have the chance, what do you want to do with the week? Comment on a wave of ducks[smirking]

I HEAR YOUR VOICE . Our Anniversary Special . âUniform Sooha~~~~ Last shooting!! While wearing the uniform, it is phototime for Park Sooha with staff members... Kekeke⦠Now it is time to say goodbye to Sooha also ã ã ã ã  The little cutie pie for all female staff members, Sooha~ Sooha yah, Sooha yah~~~~â . Credit: I Hear You Voice  Staff Twitter Posted 03 Aug 2013 VIA HITORITABI Thank you for sharing ð . #WeWillWaitForYouLeeJongSuk @jongsuk0206 @amanproject2018 @cafe.89mansion #IHearYourVoice #ì´ì¢ì #æé¾ç¢© #myleejongsuk #leejongsukI HEAR YOUR VOICE . Our Anniversary Special . “Uniform Sooha~~~~ Last shooting!! While wearing the uniform, it is phototime for Park Sooha with staff members... Kekeke… Now it is time to say goodbye to Sooha also ㅠㅠㅠㅠ The little cutie pie for all female staff members, Sooha~ Sooha yah, Sooha yah~~~~” . Credit: I Hear You Voice Staff Twitter Posted 03 Aug 2013 VIA HITORITABI Thank you for sharing

https://storgram.com/post/BzAfn6cAjGi

• Like 1

今天 14:07 from the iPhone client has been edited
Together with the "sleeping", we sent a snack car to assist Wu Zhonghuan, the seniors of the 裴海善, and the Druna Hotel crew 
P2 
"The supporter Wu Zhonghuan director nim × 裴海善的辈子nim, and the people of the Druna hotel production team 
- when you when the sleeping Lee Jong-suk Park Hye-ryeon × × Pu Xiuzhen 한태섭 × " 
P3 & P4 
" planning Lee Jong-suk 
made 한태섭 
screenplay Park Hye-ryeon 
director Pu Xiuzhen " 
" in a dream saw a sea of good / Miss Bliss " 

recently is to know your message in a variety of aid should [panda]
be aid = Survival report [允悲][允悲][笑了cry] 
and poster with good planning ability "Sleeping"[笑了cry][笑了cry]

• 006pPZVSly1g4b0z4emexj30u00mi76c.jpg
  • 006pPZVSly1g4b0z4emexj30u00mi76c.jpg
  • 006pPZVSly1g4b0z4kkr3j30u00mi769.jpg